is vaping cheaper than smoking cigaretters???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed Contra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
Northeast Ohio
I went from over a carton every week to spending more upfront getting set up for vaping. I'm closing in on my 2 month mark of no cigarettes. I've definitely spent more, but I'm starting to get it under control. I bought a Provari Mini with two Tatroe extension rings and a Tatroe base - that was expensive, but it'll last and be satisfying. I've spend lots of money finding juices that I like, which I won't need to continue doing now that I know what I like. I've spend a bunch of money on delivery systems, but now that I have multiple delivery systems, most of them I'll be able to save dough on by rebuilding. I just got DIY lab equipment and chemicals yesterday, and tomorrow more stuff is coming in, so I'll be able to vape for much cheaper. Today I'm vaping juice that I made yesterday, so that's already beginning to pay off. I've got 125 feet of wire and I don't remember how many feet of wick in the mail right now.

After the initial learning curve and investment, I should soon be spending far less. I'll be able to set up a monthly budget and spend it primarily on those juices that I can't replicate satisfactorily by DIY and on Ikenvape cartomizers for my carto-tanks. I'm guessing that I should be able to set a $50 monthly budget and be good after I get this DIY lab put together and fully operational. $50 will be far cheaper than 5 cartons every month. I just need to restrain myself when it comes to impulse buying and the hype surrounding various juices. The satisfaction of vaping my own juice should help with that, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread