Not open for further replies.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Wish I could help. I got some Picos but I can't remember seeing the screen blink like that.

I fooled around a bit. I did get it to blink for a while by loosening the battery cap to where it was only just making a connection. It blinked on and off regularly for a while. Might be worth checking the positive battery connection at the bottom. Not sure what could be wrong with the connection though.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Wish I could help. I got some Picos but I can't remember seeing the screen blink like that.

I fooled around a bit. I did get it to blink for a while by loosening the battery cap to where it was only just making a connection. It blinked on and off regularly for a while. Might be worth checking the positive battery connection at the bottom. Not sure what could be wrong with the connection though.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

jbash99

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2015
Illinois

It stops blinking if I remove the tank!!! Weird

jbash99

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2015
Illinois
Have you got another tank? Based on it stopping when you took the tank off and my experiment with the battery cap it sounds like it could be a loose connection somewhere. Maybe in the tank.
I'll try a different tank!!! I'll let you know, thanks for your help

jbash99

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2015
Illinois
I have heard this happening if the tank is screwed on too tightly.
It's not tight, Idk it's very frustrating though, I tried different tank, same thing just blinks!!!!!! Here is picture, do I have something set wrong
20180523_221241.jpg

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
mooch’s blog tests on imren batteries imply they are junk with actual ampherages as low as 12a. List of Battery Tests | E-Cigarette Forum
It’s possible that even charged there is still a problem of low power. Me, I’m liking the screwed on too tight theory atm as well

jbash99

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2015
Illinois
mooch’s blog tests on imren batteries imply they are junk with actual ampherages as low as 12a. List of Battery Tests | E-Cigarette Forum
It’s possible that even charged there is still a problem of low power. Me, I’m liking the screwed on too tight theory atm as well
I tried loosening it though and still nothing. It's weird, it worked fine, I change the battery and boom ours broke!!!!! Wtf

• Optimistic

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
No, I wouldn't recommend those batteries at all.
First I would try a new battery.
Then you could try reloading the firmware from the eLeaf site. www.eleafworld.com
With the tank off, and a battery installed press on the center pin of the 510 (tank) connection with a pen and see if it blinks.
Also take a q-tip dipped in alcohol and clean the threads of the 510 and the battery cap.

jbash99

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2015
Illinois
No, I wouldn't recommend those batteries at all.
First I would try a new battery.
Then you could try reloading the firmware from the eLeaf site. www.eleafworld.com
With the tank off, and a battery installed press on the center pin of the 510 (tank) connection with a pen and see if it blinks.
Also take a q-tip dipped in alcohol and clean the threads of the 510 and the battery cap.
Well that made it quit blinking, but it won't do anything but let me change the wattage???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread