It just felt wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
I was driving down the street and I stopped at a light, out of the corner of my eye I see a huge cloud. I turn my head and I see this young maybe 15 yrs old blowing clouds of huge vapor. It felt wrong some how, to see someone this young cloud chasing walking down the road on his way to school. This is what all non vapers are afraid of teens vaping. For myself it was the huge clouds, I don't think it I would have felt the same if he had been vaping a tank?/Spinner 2 with normal vapor, he just looked so young, argggg!

Reactions: YoursTruli

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
I was driving down the street and I stopped at a light, out of the corner of my eye I see a huge cloud. I turn my head and I see this young maybe 15 yrs old blowing clouds of huge vapor. It felt wrong some how, to see someone this young cloud chasing walking down the road on his way to school. This is what all non vapers are afraid of teens vaping. For myself it was the huge clouds, I don't think it I would have felt the same if he had been vaping a tank?/Spinner 2 with normal vapor, he just looked so young, argggg!

Honestly, the age doesn't bother me, the huge plumes of clouds do.

Would you rather see the 15 year old kid with a cigarette instead?

I don't agree with anyone under 18 vaping, but I agree even LESS with anyone of ANY age smoking, so I'll take what I can get.

When I was in high school, I'd say a good 20% of us smoked. Yea, nearly 1-2 out of every 10 kids definitely smoked. I'd MUCH rather have all those kids vaping instead.

As for the clouds.....I think blowing huge clouds in public is just obnoxious. Call me old fashioned, but its similar to someone blasting their music so loud the cars YOUR in vibrates. Why....just, why?

VaporDaze

ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2015
Denver, CO
My local b&m makes kids bring home a form for their parents to fill out in order to buy something (excluding juice) then they just go to Walmart and pick up some vg and vape away. I normally wouldn't have a problem with it because I'd rather see that then them smoking a cig but It really bothers me when they are in public buildings chucking clouds like everyone is cool with it and being rather rude when politely asked to stop.

tjeco

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Manila, Philippines
In our country, vaping under 18 is a no-no, because we really are making an effort for Vaping to have a good and positive image.
Our community is very large, not a day will go by without you seeing 2-3 vapers and vaping is a big and common thing here but it is very closed knit.

We have always implemented a rule where you can't vape where you can't smoke and vaping under 18 is strictly banned, keep in mind that these rules are set by the Vaping Pioneers here in the Philippines, and if ever that you were caught doing these acts you will be banned and shunned from all Philippine Vaping Forums.

Reason being because our government is keeping a strict eye in our Vaping industry, because of its ever increasing popularity. Plus, we wouldn't want vaping banned because of some teen vaping.

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
Just to put it out there, how old someone looks doesn't make them that age.... I definitely don't look like I'm about to be 33.... I remember getting pulled over at 18 because I "didn't look old enough to have a license"

I remember people complaining about being 18 during their senior year and being told they couldn't smoke on their drive to school or during the drive back home, or work if they had a job right after school, though too....

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I don't vape when I'm driving anymore.

When I used to smoke, driving was one of the times I'd smoke; it was like a boring chore getting from here to there, so I'd take a smoke.
But now that I vape, and I only vape at 10 to 15 watts, feels like the fog is more than enough to attract/distract while on the road.

"Where there's smoke, there's fire"
when people see that cloud, there's an instinctive reaction

Reactions: Racehorse

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
I don't vape when I'm driving anymore.

When I used to smoke, driving was one of the times I'd smoke; it was like a boring chore getting from here to there, so I'd take a smoke.
But now that I vape, and I only vape at 10 to 15 watts, feels like the fog is more than enough to attract/distract while on the road.

"Where there's smoke, there's fire"
when people see that cloud, there's an instinctive reaction
I think it may be your location. When I vape and drive the only people that look at me are other vapers
and police hoping to smell what they want it to be. I roll my window down so they can smell the butter pecan juice
and they just drive on.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Just to put it out there, how old someone looks doesn't make them that age.... I definitely don't look like I'm about to be 33.... I remember getting pulled over at 18 because I "didn't look old enough to have a license"

I remember people complaining about being 18 during their senior year and being told they couldn't smoke on their drive to school or during the drive back home, or work if they had a job right after school, though too....

You're right. My son is 27, but if he takes a notion to shave off his facial hair, he looks about 12. :D He gets carded, too. But not with a nice goatee. ;)

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread