iTaste MVP v2 Owners Group: Compiled List of Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one thing to tie into an eGo or 510 connector once removed from a dead battery or mod. You can find ac to dc adapters with voltage selctors for 3, 6, 9v with some being a little more flexible multipurpose types. But not knowing the milliamps can spell trouble since these are often made for low currect devices as a means of charging the non replaceable batteries in them not suitable for the heavier draw needed to turn things up a bit.

One thing that caught attention earlier tonight was a solar powered charging case. If the current is sufficient from the charge it stores you can plug a usb passthrough into the micro usb port it offers to vape with a short cord attached yet portable since nothing is plugged into a usb port(desktop, laptop, tablet pc) or ac wall plug with usb port. Solar Case - NettMix Custom Vapes

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Can someone recommend a low price dripper for an MVP? I am starting to DIY juices and using clearos is a bit of a pain. Some folks use drippers to be able to test a few drops. I assume you don't clean them or minimal cleaning?

I bought 10 authentic Joyetech 510 atomizers from Joyetech 510 Atomizer 5-Pack (2.3ohm) for $20

They're OOS right now but 5/$10 is a good price. Call and ask when they'll be BIS if you're interested.

They're a good, simple & cheap way to test flavors. Wash/repeat...

Boge has plenty of 510 cartomizers to toss on in various resistances as well as grabbing an eGo cone. Those come with the cone that fits over the eGo threads and allows any 510 caromizer to slip down in as well as having it's own atomizer and plastic tip with sponge insde good forr 10-15 drops. You can't get any smaller on capacity then that! :D

Here of course with the number of batteries and mods variable and non variable I simply toss on the next tank when empty on the next available battery to try out the next new flavor. At any given time I have 18 or more tanks going each with something different.

ECIG COLLECTION WITH MOD STAND 1.jpg

Last edited:
I have a feeling I may have been duped. My local B&M store's cover was white and not the blue and white cover I have seen on line. The iclear30 is also plastic...can some one confirm?

When in doubt look it up! iClear 30 - Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer| Innokin That's for the original 30 seen there. They also have the 30B and 30S tanks out as well. The 30 has a Polycarbonite type plastic tank section with the stainless end caps and swivel drip tip. I ordered one separately when trying out a list of tanks just before ordering the MVP2.0 that came with the second included. I ended up passing both along for someone being introduced by a friend to vaping.

The link for the 30B, Iclear 30B - Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer| Innokin and for the 30S right at Innokin. iClear 30s - Best Electronic Cigarette | E Cigarette Manufacturer| Innokin

hi! i just obtained an iTazte MVP 2.0 with a KangerTech AeroTank (BCC) up on top...

WOW does this thing hit! the vapor production is amazing, taste is great, and the battery is so consistent and seems to last forever!

also it all screws together so cleanly, no leakage to deal with! this is by far the best setup i've ever had!

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
just curious, anyone here had this problem. my 3 digit display has now become a 2 digit display... It will show me V4. or U8. or A1. the last digit suddenly disappeared.

Thanks

Sounds like a segment driver has bit the dust on the LED pc card.....
Not really repairable...UNLESS you've got experience with soldering micro circuits....and can wrangle your way around/to the board in that tightly-packed case.....!!
If it's still under warranty, I'd send it back....if not....you MAY have to live with it or find someone who can do the repair....my guess is the "repair" will cost more than a NEW MVP2.....!!:(
Good luck!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
I have a feeling I may have been duped. My local B&M store's cover was white and not the blue and white cover I have seen on line. The iclear30 is also plastic...can some one confirm?

Don't know about the packaging but the iclear 30 is plastic. It's a decent clearomizer though. Can't remember having a burnt or dry hit at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
My birthday is next month and I've been hinting around to the wife n' kids about an MVP2. I think that's a given but what tank should I use with it? Keep in mind, I'll only have one birthday this year so make it a good one! :evil: Any suggestions?

I would go with either the Aerotank, or the Nautilus if you don't want to rebuild. If you want to rebuild, the Kayfuns have a good reputation.

Lbx!

ECF Veteran
I had the opportunity to try an Aerotank Max this weekend. Well worth waiting for them to come out. The price is a bit steep, more than an MVP2 but the flavor and vapor production are outstanding. The Aspire is a great tank, but I am a bit worried about the threaded glass and lack of coverage on the tank. I AM clumsy and would find a way to break it. I also have a cloned Kayfun 3.1 and it is a champ on the MVP. Great flavor and vapor. I enjoy it more than I enjoyed the other 2 tanks but I like tinkering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread