Johnson Creek Juice Turning Green!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky-Guy

Nov 1, 2009
The Bahamas
R U SERIOUS?!
I read thru 23 pages of posts to find out nothing?
(The last post links to another thread that also dead-ends back in March).

...oh, wait... *slowly starts to smile*... ah... ha ha! I get it, it's a prank thread to pull a joke on us newbies... good one. *flashes a disgusted side glance*

Hey, just incase I'm wrong about this being a prank, could someone leave me a trail of bread crumbs to follow?
;-)

WarrLordd

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
That's strange i just got 2 new bottles of JC: Original .
My first bottle was JC: Ten Cured which i loved but didn't order it again cause someone said try all types till i find my right one.. Next is Blackcherry..
But i did get worried when ready and looked at the liquid i got but no sign of green.. I got the dark bottle btw.

Are you sure u didn't get old stocks? If not am dissapointed at JC.. Then again did you originally ordered from JC website or someone selling them from another site.

Sky-Guy

Nov 1, 2009
The Bahamas
WarrLord... Are you talking 2 me?:confused:
I haven't bought any JC juice! And having read this thread, I'm not about to.
I've been reading this thread and wanting to know what the final outcome was.
I can't believe something as strange as this has simply faded from everyones mind. The posts suddenly stop back in March... What am I missing here?
Surely JC has found out the cause, and I don't mean another "theory".. if not, that's just plain scarey!!!8-o

telsie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2009
Maryland
I started buying Johnson Creek in July and have never had any problem with it turning green. I've seen a lot of mention of it on the forums here, but it all seems to be from several months ago. JC apparently also changed their formula earlier this year, so I'm thinking they had some issues for a while and they resolved it.

Next is Blackcherry..

I love the black cherry :thumbs:

Sky-Guy

Nov 1, 2009
The Bahamas
Just 'cause the issue hasn't turned up in "many moons", does that mean we shouldn't be concerned about it?
Sorry 'bout "reviving a dead thread" but I'd like to know... what killed it?
It seems to have come to a rather abrupt and unresolved end... why?
R U trying to say nobody cares why this happened? ... "a little unexplained colour change, no biggie, it's PROBABLY nothing. Let's all just pretend it never happened?"

Nothing against JC, I wanted to try some of their juice, that's how I came to this thread, but now I'm feeling a bit uneasy since I cannot find out what the "hulk" happened!

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Just 'cause the issue hasn't turned up in "many moons", does that mean we shouldn't be concerned about it?
Sorry 'bout "reviving a dead thread" but I'd like to know... what killed it?
It seems to have come to a rather abrupt and unresolved end... why?
R U trying to say nobody cares why this happened? ... "a little unexplained colour change, no biggie, it's PROBABLY nothing. Let's all just pretend it never happened?"

Nothing against JC, I wanted to try some of their juice, that's how I came to this thread, but now I'm feeling a bit uneasy since I cannot find out what the "hulk" happened!

Sky---no one ever found out and we never really knew what happened--Light and Heat where implicated by never proved. The issue is mute now as Johnson Creek completely changed their formula at the begininng of the summer. There has been no reports with there new reformulation.

Sun

Sky-Guy

Nov 1, 2009
The Bahamas
So JC never replied with a definative answer?
It would seem that if they changed their formula to eliminate the issue, then they must have found out what the cause was.
I'm glad to hear that there is no longer a problem, but for me there's a trust issue that still hasn't been resolved.
They either know what was wrong and refuse to disclose it OR they were not able to figure it out for certain... either way, it's a bit un-settling. (Not sure which scenario is worse!).
Do I really want to trust buying from them now? Sure the green juice is gone, but has it been fixed or simply masked?
Sorry all if I'm flogging a dead horse here, hard to believe nobody cares what the issue WAS... regardless of the current formulation. (Something about learning from history or being condemned to repeat it comes to mind).

Hey Sun, thanks so much for your tireless and selfless efforts with the FDA vs. SE thread. Please add me to the list of financial supporters should you need assistance.

CalPilot89

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Cleveland Ohio
I moved on from JC. I did order a few bottles when they introduced new flavors, but have not ordered from them in some time. I was looking through a drawer today and found a bottle from the second sample pack I got when I started this thread over a year ago, and the juice is now BLACK.. No sludge, but it does not look good.

ACM

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2009
I've been using JC juices now for almost a year, on and off. I stopped vaping altogether this summer (a "last hurrah" for smoking, so to speak) and left a few unopened bottles of JC in the medicine cabinet and fridge. When I returned to vaping last month, all the JC juice looked the same; no color change. And they all tasted fine (or at least the ones I've used so far.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread