Not open for further replies.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
yes I agree about the alcohol industry.....they say that "flavors" encourage kids to smoke....
i'm sorry but what was you're first smoke? 9 times outta 10, Marlboro reds (or whatever your parents/family smoked) so their argument was irrelevant.....anyways...back to just the facts :D

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
A lot of news reports are out right now on the whole "marketing to teens" stuff. One piece I saw showed was about how Big tobacco is getting into the act and resuming their old marketing ways. They showed an ad (I think it was for Blu) and talked about how x number of teens who did not smoke cigarettes tried a PV this year. In fairness, they did mention that teen smoking was down but without body counts, their numbers were misleading.

Ideally you need to know how many teens tried a cigarette or started smoking each year from the late 90s until today and how many quit by each method including switching to e-cigs. If the number of teen smokers + teen vapers today is lower than the number of teen smokers before PVs existed, then many/most of the teen vapers who never smoked were probably the people who were going to try a nicotine product. Thanks to the existence of PVs, they did it in a safer way.

Ideally, no teen would smoke and the only teen vapers would be ex-smokers. But even if some of the new, young vapers never smoked, it might not be such a bad sign.

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
  • Deleted by witch1

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
Picture 17.jpg Picture 18.jpg

Pinup Girl and Panty Dropper nom nom nom!

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Where do we put comments about new items we try? :?:

Surprisingly I really like the Sinful Delights Gold Label, surprising because I have found I simply DO NOT like strawberry anything!

I also gave Deej's line a shot, String Theory ... as I suspected, I can't taste a thing :(
(not Deej's fault, the BMS I have has pretty much ruined my sense of taste and we all know he has a sensitive tongue)

Think I'm going to like the Espresso Cheesecake too once I get rid of this carto I burned right off the bat :mad: :facepalm:

I started a new thread!

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/deejstuff/639873-my-take-_____.html#post14966436

Mommay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Arkansas
Congrats on the streamlned site. It used to take me hours (and lots of hand-written notes) to narrow down my selections. I am one of those peeps that get easily distracted, discouraged with too many decisions & just forget it! I'll be in, later this week, to place an order. I've already put a couple of goodies in my cart. And Witch, congrats on your new line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread