Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneface

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
New York
I am starting to feel lonely with my sad nanner compared to the fun flash mob of happy nanner's. I think I need a beer and the best beer is free beer. That is why everyone needs at least one Canadian friend because the free beer fridge only opens with a Canadian passport :)
It isn't a trick. Inside the fridge is a camera that takes a picture of the passport to confirm it is Canadian.
Okay, that's pretty awesome. We don't even have free beer fridges in the USA, the land of excess....

lladnar550

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
North Carolina
Looked back through my box before I tossed it, and realized that I received a spare T3s Base. I don't really need it as I have PIF'd my 2 MT3s to my mom and sister since they will not work on my VAMO or eVic, works just fine on their iGo and ego twists. If anyone didn't get a spare base, and needs one, let me know.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
really curious where those 150 bases provided by kanger ended up :?:
I got 2, one of which I've paid forward. We might not be in agreement about the criteria used to distribute the bases but I don't see a good reason to doubt that they were (or will be) distributed.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I'd been off ECF, again, for a few days, but went on Facebook this morning and someone had messaged me about Classwife's post in the closed co-op thread linking to this thread so here I is...

I got my order on June 24th and all that I remember ordering was sent to me - :D

well! no nanner for you! :D this was an unexcused absence! :lol:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
some notes of comfort for our canadian members awaiting a package - postal services here and in canada are moving extremely slowly it seems

i dropped a package in the mail to canada just about the time hibi did ship out a good portion of our order and here is the latest info on mine.;)

First-Class Package International Service

Customs clearance processing complete

July 5, 2013, 1:17 pm

CANADA

International Letter

Processed Through Sort Facility

June 30, 2013, 2:23 pm

CANADA

Customs Clearance

June 30, 2013, 2:23 pm

CANADA

Processed Through Sort Facility

June 28, 2013, 2:55 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

June 28, 2013, 1:59 pm

JAMAICA, NY 11430

Arrived at Sort Facility

June 28, 2013, 1:59 pm

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Depart USPS Sort Facility

June 20, 2013

ROANOKE, VA 24022

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

June 20, 2013, 10:01 pm

ROANOKE, VA 24022

Dispatched to Sort Facility

June 20, 2013, 4:04 pm

HALIFAX, VA 24558

Acceptance

June 20, 2013, 1:00 pm

HALIFAX, VA 24558

Electronic Shipping Info Received

June 19, 2013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I do agree Canada Post sucks bad..It takes 10 days for a package from Ontario to British Columbia and the same package goes past my house twice before it gets to me. anywhere Ontario to Vancouver then to Cranbrook then to my house. Its real stupid that it has to pass by me twice before it gets to my local post office. Inter province shipping ususally takes up to 4 days. UPS from Texas to Idaho..3 days go figure :glare:

flarg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2012
Here
I am starting to feel lonely with my sad nanner compared to the fun flash mob of happy nanner's. I think I need a beer and the best beer is free beer. That is why everyone needs at least one Canadian friend because the free beer fridge only opens with a Canadian passport :)

It isn't a trick. Inside the fridge is a camera that takes a picture of the passport to confirm it is Canadian.

No Labatt's?!?!
Whoa, since when is it just Labatt? Have I been doing the Walmarts and anywheres thing with Labatt all this time?! Ooohhh nooooos!
I'm not familiar with any good Canadian microbrews. I would think that there'd be tons available up here in Northern Vermont, but I haven't noticed any.

There could possibly be one or two in our local grocery store here but I don't like shopping there because the prices are usually higher and they rarely have what I come in to shop for. And I don't like going there because of the hoity-toity people who want to support local business but all it does it make a monopoly with being the only grocery store and even if there was what they'd consider a "chain" or "big box store" (even though Hannaford's hardly that in my opinion) all those locals who support that small store would still shop there so it's not about to go out of business any time. And...I shall stop my angry rantings of the hypocrisy of this stupid town. There was some word I had learned through this thread, or perhaps the last one. Oh yeah, pomposity. That is a good one to describe this stupidness. Rural pomposity.

epage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Eastern North Carolina
6a00d8341c767353ef0168ebb82987970c-800wi

Wait, chlorella. What the heck is that.
Oh, it's some sort of algae. Mmmm. Algae. In my drink. Yum yum yum!

OH EMM GEE!! I just fell outta my chair!!

When I was a kid, we played outside barefoot all the time in warmer weather.... When we came in late in the afternoon and went to go jump on daddy's bed where he was reading the paper or watching the news, he would jump up and act like he was choking... he would say "Oh no! You're going to give me the cholera!! Those dirty feet!!! Go wash to dirty cholera feet!!" --- this in a European (Russian/Polish/Italian blended) accent in shorts only, barechested... Great times - thanks for the memory :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread