Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
Although this is a very handy Excel spreadsheet, I have it and use it from time to time and I have thanked the writer for his work and making it available, there is a website that does the same thing and more. The web page calculator even does dual and quad coil calculations.

Steam Engine | free vaping calculators

So check that out if you are dripping and or use multiple coils in your atomizers.

i have used that one until this point. this one is easier for me to use at work so im not online that much trying to come up with my next build.

The metric calculator is in there, maybe you need to scroll to the right if you have a small screen.
if you want to use fractional values just type =5/64 into the yellow box
View attachment 328947

Solved all the floating questions in my mind as to what gauge and diameter to use, this makes figuring things out a piece of cake!

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I like the idea of a sheet that is downloaded once and sits on my drive, it's always ready even if the internet is not. I am in a rural area and internet is slow and unreliable. A little thought and dual coils are quite simple. Fractional conversion in the "inches to mm" isn't functional in LibreOffice 4.2 but all the other operations are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread