-Sent from outer space using DNA20 and Kayfun Lite

by2ary5u.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
Anyone know what the Kayfun Lite clone tank is made of? It's frosted but I haven't found any details if it will handle tankbuster juices and don't want to ruin it.

The tobeco unit is made from polyurethane. I don't know about any of the others. I've read where some juices will cloud the makrolon section as well, so the only real option for some juices is the metal tank section.

Skibadabomski

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2011
Tokyo
Heres something that might of been mentioned but way back in this thread I was having issues with vaping PLUID in the kafun..

Summery of whats the latest.

I was using the kafun lite for PLUID and as expected the funnel top ring that stops the juice flowing out the top would swell and thus I just ignored it and fed the Kayfun from beneath but never upside down and all was working well. It wouldn't leak if I kept it upright and even sideways..

Then one night half asleep wanting my middle of the night vape The Kayfun was empty - ish and although I get the best flavor from PLUID when it's nearly empty I decided to take off the drip tip and drop in 10 drops of PLUID and popped back the drip tip and it worked like a charm. So this has been my dripper for PLUID ever since and it's awesome. The flavor of the Pluid seems to get better as the tank is on it's last amount of juice so 10 drops will make it vape like theres a full tank for just a few puffs and then that tongue numbing pluid flavor kicks in for the next 20 puffs..

Maybe this is an old trick but it's cheered me up. On a micro coil at 1.ohms it's lasting now for over a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread