Kayfun mini V3 (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.

verycurious

Jun 21, 2015
svoemesto presents new kayfun mini v3 rta.

KAYFUN MINI V3
Simplicity, functionality, performance – an atomizer for starters and enthusiasts.

Before anything else, vaping should be

• convenient
  • intuitive
  • reliable
  • and enjoyable.
The Kayfun Mini V3 combines simplicity, functionality and excellent performance in a very compact form factor. With 19mm in diameter it makes an elegant appearance on small as well as on medium sized mods. It is made for vapers that newly start rebuilding as well as experienced users, who want an intuitive and reliable experience. Testing has shown that, in contrast to previous Minis, it is much more tolerant against user mistakes and not very likely to gurgle, leak or burn the wick. Especially for beginners the ability to access the build deck at any given time provides a perfect environment to practice and master rebuilding a Kayfun. Regardless of the small form factor the build deck offers you plenty of space to mount your build. Due to its internal construction an outstanding vape experience can be achieved with very little effort. Teflon coated o-rings assure a smooth operation without threads getting stuck. Thanks to its intelligent design, cleaning and maintenance can be done by disassembling the atomizer into no more than five pieces, no tools required.

MV3_hotspots_1920x1080-3-1030x579.png

12633530_10156257758695538_4066508170583070926_o.jpg

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
The description indicates that no tools are required for disassembly. I wonder about tools for the wick and coil. I prefer tool-less there as well...knurled nuts. I wonder as well if it is bottom fill via screw. I like tool-less all the way around.

...hope to see deck pictures.
check out the kayfun v5 thread. more pics there. Deck is bog standard KF...its top fill also!

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
The description indicates that no tools are required for disassembly. I wonder about tools for the wick and coil. I prefer tool-less there as well...knurled nuts. I wonder as well if it is bottom fill via screw. I like tool-less all the way around.

...hope to see deck pictures.

I had a much harder time than i would of liked trying to get a grip on the "thin" top cap on the Kayfun V4 , what a nightmare that was .

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Was interested in this until I saw the unsurprisingly high price tag. Sorry, Svoemesto, with the prevelance of inexpensive, well performing RTAs that are on the market you're going to have to do better than $100+ for a 2ml 19mm atty.

I'm sure there will be people itching to respond with "But those cheap Chinese RTAs aren't made from magical Svoemesto materials!!" Yeah right. I have 3 Lemos that are a year old and have had zero issues, are in damn near perfect condition and altogether cost less than this Mini V3. My recently purchased Griffin was about $35 shipped and performs better than any other RTA I've tried. That includes an authentic Phenomenon Lite which I used to own.

Much like Provaris, Kayfuns have a fanatical following and I'm sure this will sell to those people. That's great but Svoemesto is eventually going to price themselves out of business by releasing dated attys at ridiculous prices.

Carnage9270

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2015
Washington
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread