Killer Juice - DIY Recipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mmm sounds good.
So far my diy dew flavors are gonna need probably 60/40 flavor mix and upped to 15% flavor.

The clove one is pretty decent but still looking for a more creamier flavor, I'm thinking more vanilla less caramel less sweetener and some marshmellow... Anywhos I'll post more when I have new batches gotta vape through these cause I'm outta bottles lol

Powered by Area Rom Centura 1.3

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
A couple drops of cream cheese might help with that. Or cheesecake, which is pretty much cream cheese, lemon, and sweetener.

Cool thanks will tRy once I order some more flavors (and shakes lol) for now I'll have to try some MM... and to think I was eyeballing the cheescake pretty hard

Powered by Area Rom Centura 1.3

Xanadu78

Jun 19, 2014
DC
So I've made quite a few "sample size" mixes I'm letting steep for a couple of weeks before trying....(About 20 "Mixes" and 5 "one" flavorings)

I tried one mix yesterday (custard/vanilla/marshmallow) and it was so bad, I decided to just put them up and give them time.....

Today I finished off the last of the samples sizes I wanted to mix up, and one smelled so good I fired it up....

Lemon Cookie
12ml Base
1.5ml Lemon
1.0ml Pancake
0.5ml Custard
3-5 micro drops Sweetener (18 guage needle dropper) Probable equals about 1-2 regular eyedropper drops. (I would start with 1 if using an eyedropper, sweetener tends to be potent)

(Makes one full 15 ml sample @ around 20% flavor.....I went with 0.5 ml flavoring per 2ml of base, the math is easier and I tend to like more flavor in my mixes)

Still very peppery (12mg NIC is more than the 6/9 I usually smoke, and it's very fresh so I expected that)

Tastes is like a warm lemon/maple cookie, actually finished the whole tank even though it had the NIC "pepper" kick too it....

Can't wait to see where it's at in a few weeks...

I added sweetener after the first few *puffs*, (one micro drop of sweetener to the 2.5ml tank using an 18 guage needle drop cap) because the lemon needed a bit of sweet. So that should transfer to 3-5 micro drops of sweetener to the the full 15ml bottle.

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So to update my last post
My diy dews flavors at 15% flavor/ 85% base
50/50 citrus dew/ orange, or cherry or lime. Turned out pretty good nice and crisp.
Still working on my clove one. Next batch will be
40% clove
15% cheescake
20% caramel
10% vanilla
5% cotton candy
Using a 15% flavor mix.
Wish me luck

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Crap I made the above clove mix, and 4 others while drinking last night and can only remember what's in 1 other.... time for some smell/taste tests lol

*Edit* Crap I didn't make that clove mix either it was a diffrent mix with no cotton candy...

Last edited:

Symbiotic Biorhythms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
Santa Barbara, CA
To be honest, 30%. Anything below 25% I can not taste.

I started mixing at 15%, and everything I did tasted exactly the same as each other. It wasn't until 25-30 that I could actually discern any flavors.

Oddly enough, other diy's I have tried didn't require nearly as much flavoring. So I'm not sure if it's the nic mix, or the flavorings, or a combination of both.

I'm in no way knocking this company's products, I just don't think I will get any more diy stuff from them personally.

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
Although Pomegranate was removed as a pre-mixed option; it is still available as a diy flavor!

I took advantage of This opportunity and mixed a fantastic Pomegranate-Watermelon-Vanilla this past week. It turned out great. I used a 7/4/7% with vanilla being 4% as it merely in the recipe to soften the tartness of the pomegranate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread