1 Tube
1 Case
1 Charger
1 Atty
1 DT
Shipped
1 year warranty
30 day money back guarantee.
There is a way to get an extra 10 dollar rebate if you review it after you own it.
Best deal out there.
Regardless of any other price you find, it is a proven fact that these mods have issues. I would only purchase one of these with a year warranty to get my money's worth. Anyone selling these with less warranty than that should not be a consideration when you can get it all for the price stated unless the company is reputable and you know they will help you regardless of the time.

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
Firing issues, button issues, caps breaking both top and bottom, 510 connectors falling out. These are entry level VV tube mods that are mass produced in China. Personally price wise compared to the more expensive mods out there its worth the risk now that they have reached a price level that is economical for a kit. Basically half the price of the Infinity Pro. When the lavatube kits were near the same price as the Inf. Pro you might as well have spent the money on the next level and get a quality product. The only other options at this price range are box mods, which in themselves are not bad either. Foxyboxmods ( think thats how it is) is maker that has a good price and from what I understand a solid product. As long as you have something for backup in case you have to send it in for repair I see no issues for price versus versatility when it comes to the LT.

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
I'm actually considering the Lavatube at $69.95 for just the ecig itself without the kit. I already have the Trustfire charger for my 14500's and I can get 3000mah 18650's for about $6 and change apiece.

Why would you pay more for less? How much warranty and from who? Sorry to ask but for 10 bucks less, you get a backup battery, backup charger, atty, drip tip and case?

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Why would you pay more for less? How much warranty and from who? Sorry to ask but for 10 bucks less, you get a backup battery, backup charger, atty, drip tip and case?

Now that I've looked at the youtube reviews and found out that it's the same unit from China, I'd probably go with the Apolloecig model. I'm not hard on my electronic devices, although I have dropped my eGo-T with a cartomizer several times in a year. I think the Lavatube style at the price is a good deal. The Apollo model is definitely a good deal. I just don't need the charger. I'll compare closely before I buy.

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
I have a LT and it's OK... don't like that the voltage drops as the battery discharges. I don't like that, while it says it has a 2.5 amp limit.. it drops too much underload, making the LED readout pretty much useless. My endcap did come off, but gorilla glue took care of that.. haven't had any connector issues or button issues yet. The good thing is it's nice looking and very light.

Steve of foxyboxmods does make a nice box. I have one and it's very nice. I think boxes are more comfortable to hold and use.. I have one of his 3.7 14500 boxes, I don't know how the vv devices are as to dropping underload.

I do have a vv madvapes box and it is awesome! It holds it's voltage till the batterys discharge and it holds it's voltage very well underload. That is the main thing I look for in vv devices.. being able to hold their voltage.

I love my Provair and am so glad I splurged and bought it.. but it does tend to be a bit heavy.. I'm still in the "honeymoon" stage with it LOL but I'll eventually stop taking it to work.. I'll take the vv madvapes box because it's smaller and lighter and fits easily in my scrubs pocket.

I also have a vv bottom feeder and it's super nice because with a tank.. I can top AND bottom feed and filling tanks takes about a minute once a day.

Every mod out there has pluses and minuses. (the weight is the only minus to the Provari IMO, but still worth every penny!) If I had it to do over again, knowing what I know now.. I would have passed on the LT. But for some reason I'm reluctant to part with it. I've gone to the classys several times to list it but never do. I AM glad that it has a year warranty though, if you're going to buy one.. pay a few dollars more for the longer warranty. Even if you don't drop it.. it still has a reputation for malfunctioning as far as the button goes. I've read many posts where the button stops firing or fires non stop.

edit: I just looked at the apolloecig site.. the device does have a one year warranty.. good price.

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Negative. The price is $59.99 and it's for the body alone.
At $48 you know I was gonna click that link :D

Click 20% off left corner..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I wonder sometimes how many people don't get the 20% Off just because they don't notice this. LOL.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I haven't see a tube for less than $48. To me the kits are a waste because the chargers and batts that come with them are cheap.

I tend to agree with KB on this.

I prefer to buy my own Batteries and Chargers so at Least I know what Brand/Quality I am supposed to be getting.

Most kits, not all, come with No Name Batteries. They could be Great or they Could be made from Recycled Paper Clips and Ground up Bar Magnets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread