leo dual coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
Hey Thomas. Good morning lol. I just dragged my .... out of bed after a night of not being able to sleep. So yes it may be 4 PM CST but its morning for me!

Anyways i take it that 7 leaves is a tobacco flavor. Am i wrong? Im looking for a good tasting tobacco flavor. I come from being a Camel smoker and ive tried the desert ship from dekang and it was disgusting IMO. Any recommendations for me? In a few days im going to be making an order for juices and some toys like the dual coil cartos and im going to get a 510 adapter and a storm tank just to check it out. Im vaping on some killer tasting green apple at the moment but i dont know that im ready to give up the tobacco taste just yet. I think maybe one 30 ml bottle or so of tobacco and ill be good to go. I had to resort to analogs for a few days cause i ran out of juice and i was thrilled 2 days ago when the green apple arrived.

I cant wait to be able to put that signature on my posts that tell how many days analog free!!! For now i need just a few analogs a day to give me that needed boost. Currently im using 24 mg nicotine. Ive also been using 20/80 juice and i think i might like 50/50 better but mind you for now i do need a throat hit or else i wont feel satisfied. In your opinion do you think the 50/50 will give me enough of that throat hit? Ive only tried the 20/80 at this point.

7 leaves is a tobacco flavor but it is a little bit sweet with a few woody undertones. It is probably my favorite tobacco flavor. I get it from http://www.freedomsmokeusa.com

As for throat hit, if it is something you need I would definitely go with a 70/30 combo or something in that range. For me the amount of vapor was important to getting off the analogs so I always get around 50% vg.

I wouldn't beat yourself up too much over a few a day. It took me a little while to switch over myself. Once you find the right combo though it gets easier. You might also look at purecig from freedomsmokesusa it is a custom blend that is the closest thing to an analog that I have tasted. It helped a few people on these forums to finally make the switch.

Good luck in your journey. Once you find the right path you will be amazed at how worth it the effort is.

Last edited:
7 leaves is a tobacco flavor but it is a little bit sweet with a few woody undertones. It is probably my favorite tobacco flavor. I get it from freedomsmokesusa.com

As for throat hit, if it is something you need I would definitely go with a 70/30 combo or something in that range. For me the amount of vapor was important to getting off the analogs so I always get around 50% vg.

I wouldn't beat yourself up too much over a few a day. It took me a little while to switch over myself. Once you find the right combo though it gets easier. You might also look at purecig from freedomsmokesusa it is a custom blend that is the closest thing to an analog that I have tasted. It helped a few people on these forums to finally make the switch.

Good luck in your journey. Once you find the right path you will be amazed at how worth it the effort is.

I was totally quit till i ran out of juice. LoL

I guess this is a good thing but kind of humorous. Even when i have a analog in my hand and smoking it i instinctively grab the Leo and start vaping. I may try that purecig. As for the mixture the kind of issue im having is i am getting an ok throat hit but like you im not getting the vapor that im wanting. So im thinking of switching to the 50/50. But if they have 70/30 that extra bit might be all i need.

BTW when i go to that link it looks like i get a search page. Is that link right? If so where do i need to click from the homepage?

NVM google is my friend lol.

That isnt a dekang product is it? Just wanting to make sure cause i started out with 2 different dekang flavors and both had the same nasty taste so i avoid their juices.

Last edited:

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
BTW when i go to that link it looks like i get a search page. Is that link right? If so where do i need to click from the homepage?

NVM google is my friend lol.

That isnt a dekang product is it? Just wanting to make sure cause i started out with 2 different dekang flavors and both had the same nasty taste so i avoid their juices.

I fixed the link.

No this is an Arizona company that makes their own liquid. I can't stand Dekang myself. It is nasty stuff.

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
Good to hear. I noticed they only sell the purecig in 50/50 which is fine as i want to give that a shot. Yea im done with dekang lol. Boge makes great hardware but their liquid is terrible.

Yes all their custom liquids are only available in 50/50. Purecig in particular has excellent throat hit. Especially with the new dual cartos.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: excessive promotion of a vendor is considered schilling

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Tell him to try ecf10 for 6% off. I got this just by guessing.

These things have effortless power -- more then I really need. Essentially it is the same as vaping two regular Leo cartos at the same time. Just ridiculous amounts of vapor. Testing with my thickest liquid now. We'll see if they can last a day or three on it.

I have trouble seeing how these could disappoint someone suffering a cig craving or just needing a bigger hit. Brutal strength. Usual great Leo flavor as well.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Tell him to try ecf10 for 6% off. I got this just by guessing.

These things have effortless power -- more then I really need. Essentially it is the same as vaping two regular Leo cartos at the same time. Just ridiculous amounts of vapor. Testing with my thickest liquid now. We'll see if they can last a day or three on it.

I have trouble seeing how these could disappoint someone suffering a cig craving or just needing a bigger hit. Brutal strength. Usual great Leo flavor as well.

yes i gave him that code i seen that you had posted that...thanks

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
  • Deleted by oldsoldier

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
Well so far i like them. They produce a ton of vapor and they really bring the flavor out in the juice. One of mine clogged up though but i did overfill it. I hope i can bring it back to life by boiling it in water when i clean my old single coils. With the single coil cartos it seemed i had to work to get a good vape. The dual coil cartos make it effortless. :)

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
I clogged one to death too. I was using my nastiest liquid in it, so I wasn't too surprised. My second one is at about half power after a couple days of very heavy use. These might be slightly more picky with respect to liquid viscosity and/or sediment then the single coil cartos.
Overall, I'm still quite satisfied with them.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
I cannot see the economics in this cartomizers.They are clogging to soon and to fast. Now I've 3 in a row that have simply clogged tubes... in four days.
Well, I like my Leo and I am switching back to regular Leo cartomizers :p

Are you using a dark liquid? It could be that these cartos will only last with lighter liquids. My partially clogged one is going ok with a light liquid.... the next one I try I'll only use lighter liquids to see if this fixes the problem...
It's always a pain to match liquids to equipment. I'd hoped these would stand up to worse then the original carto, but it seems the opposite is true. If they can take a week of abuse with a light liquid I'll be happy... if not, then I'll have a collection of expensive cartos that are fantastic for a few days and then die. Could be worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread