Leo VV ugly stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
Just thought I would try out some of my adaptors for my Leo . Leo to 510 , 2 510 shorty adaptors , ego booster , 510 battery to Leo adaptor and finally a LR Leo 4ml cartomizer from vapingzone . so Voala the Leo ugly stick VV . :)

LeoUglyStick.jpg

Last edited:

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Yes as seen in the picture with a Leo to 510 adaptor it will . I used a couple of 510 shorty adaptors as well . My booster use to be black but having it fall over a couple of times the paint chipped off in a few places so I just scraped the rest of it off . The Leo batteries use PWM I know this because when I use one of the pre assembled madvapes voltage displays it flickers like it does with an ego battery . With a multimeter I got 3.6v to 5.1v . For some reason the 510 to ego adaptor I had for my provari didn't work with the Leo to 510 adaptor something to do with the length of the center posts I assume but the two shorty adaptors worked fine .

Last edited:

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Well at top setting the booster does 5.1 volts on a leo battery . You will need a Leo to 510 adapter and one or two shorty adapters or one and a 510 to ego adapter . My first post I added a 510 to Leo atomizer adapter to use a Leo cartomizer but you can skip that and use anything that fits a 510 threading .

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Well at top setting the booster does 5.1 volts on a leo battery . You will need a Leo to 510 adapter and one or two shorty adapters or one and a 510 to ego adapter . My first post I added a 510 to Leo atomizer adapter to use a Leo cartomizer but you can skip that and use anything that fits a 510 threading .

This interesting at 5 volts i would have a real interest. Can i assume you are talking about this ego booster ?

Canadian electronic cigarette Happy/Joye eGo, Booster

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Yes that is the one and only booster that there is excluding anything built into an ego battery . Expensive but cheaper than a top of the line VV mod . Here is a couple of more picture . One is the leo , booster and a smoktech mega dual coil cartomizer the second is the adapters needed . If the threads on the 510 to ego adapter where longer you would not need the 510 shorty adapter but the Leo battery to 510 adapter is soo deep that 510 to ego adapter does not fit .

UglyStick2.jpg

Uglystick3.jpg

Last edited:

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I have been using the VV eGo batteries for a few weeks now, and really like them. I purchased a boxed set of two through a co-op directly from China for $40.00. (co-op was a one time deal, and now closed).

They are exactly like these, but came with clearomizers rather than a tank system:

Vp Ego

They have taken every atty and carto (including LR DC cartos, and LR attys) thrown at them without a hitch. :) :vapor:

NHaler also carries some:

VariVolt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread