Level with me- Kayfun Lite + worth the dough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadTrainDriver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
Dublin, Ohio
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Buy/sell/trade outside of classifieds is not permitted

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
My hubby is a stickler for details and I have learned how to not fall into the trap. I knew better than to try to find one when the statement was: Find one under $100 shipped

Uh huh :D

Cheaper when you buy them direct. 2 KFL's, 2 colored tanks, 1 set of insulators, $194 shipped.

BadTrainDriver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
Dublin, Ohio
Cheaper when you buy them direct. 2 KFL's, 2 colored tanks, 1 set of insulators, $194 shipped.

Direct from where?

Straight from Sveomesto, they're $104 plus shipping.
Kayfun Lite plus

I just bought three myself, and the cheapest I could figure out getting them was through Vaperev.

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
The HCigar Kayfun 3.1ES clone is a Clone of a discontinued Kayfun model. It is fantastic. It sells for $39.50.
Could you plz link that or send me a PM with the info..I am completely a novice with RBA's and have only a poorly functioning RSST for all my efforts. I need something that will not break the bank if I don't like/use it. Thx Comrade

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL

Harleybarbie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Wonderland
The irony is that I got my Tobeco Kayfun from FastTech.
I like it, and it works well, and I want to get about five more, but sometimes I have to use pliers to get it all apart. Any of the other clones have this issue?

I also have a Tobeco Kayfun clone and I absolutely love it. I also have the same problem trying to get it apart. I have scratched mine because of having to use pliers to disassemble it. But I love it anyway and I have 2 more coming. I also plan on ordering more. They are so much better than anything I've vaped with so far.

If I had the funds to buy the originals I would...

Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread