Feb 19, 2010
I too, am a fan of Chels:

s42daJ8.jpg

skotsour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Sure thing...
From left to right: Xvostick, MiniStick (I have an extension for 18650), Red MicroStick with extension, Black MicroStick (I'm fairly positive there's an extension floating around somewhere).

The Xvo is the only one that really gets any use these days. I keep the others around 'just in case' and because I just love them. They've survived several mod purges.

s42daJ8l.jpg

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Sure thing...
From left to right: Xvostick, MiniStick (I have an extension for 18650), Red MicroStick with extension, Black MicroStick (I'm fairly positive there's an extension floating around somewhere).

The Xvo is the only one that really gets any use these days. I keep the others around 'just in case' and because I just love them. They've survived several mod purges.

s42daJ8l.jpg

thanks, skot. NICE Mini line up!!!!!!!! :hubba:

danielpm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2012
Braga, Portugal
Hi guys! I've been searching for a side-by-side mod to go with an atty, so it can replace my pod for when I go out (when I'm not at home). I started with pods for this, but the vape don't satisfy me and I would them to be rebuildable. So, there is something out there (preferably not high-300€-end) that can take a atty nowadays?

p.s.: i can't find tesla stealths anywhere here in europe, and I can't import from china due to the new regulations :(

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Hi guys! I've been searching for a side-by-side mod to go with an atty, so it can replace my pod for when I go out (when I'm not at home). I started with pods for this, but the vape don't satisfy me and I would them to be rebuildable. So, there is something out there (preferably not high-300€-end) that can take a atty nowadays?

p.s.: i can't find tesla stealths anywhere here in europe, and I can't import from china due to the new regulations :(

If you don’t mind waiting...

XvoStick - Mini ECIG

The first batch is being shipped out now and the second batch, from what Chels has said, is not far behind. Not exactly sure how long it will be but probably 4-6 weeks I’m guessing.

danielpm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2012
Braga, Portugal
If you don’t mind waiting...

XvoStick - Mini ECIG

The first batch is being shipped out now and the second batch, from what Chells has said, is not far behind. Not exactly sure how long it will be but probably 4-6 weeks I’m guessing.
It's the only high end mod I want ATM, the problem is that I will not use it outside home. Something cheaper, like the old Kanger Cupti's (wich had the ECRBA rebuildable coil) and etc, there's nothing nowadays?

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
It's the only high end mod I want ATM, the problem is that I will not use it outside home. Something cheaper, like the old Kanger Cupti's (wich had the ECRBA rebuildable coil) and etc, there's nothing nowadays?

It’s only $150 US, not exactly cheap but not ridiculous either. I have been looking for another option too and haven’t found anything yet.

Users who are viewing this thread