listing side by side mods

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Not a shirt ever, moi, but definitely burned thru pants, the outside porch, the shelf in the kitchen, the coffee table, the car visor.... Oh my goooooooooooooodness.

iu

Woof.jpg

Reactions: awsum140

Mcowan226

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Can anyone recommend an mtl rta to go with the Xvo stick I ordered. I’d really like a 24mm diameter since the new XvoSticks will accommodate them. I was thinking of a dvarw but the 24mm is dL only and the air inserts from the mtl version don’t fit. I already asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
Can anyone recommend an mtl rta to go with the Xvo stick I ordered. I’d really like a 24mm diameter since the new XvoSticks will accommodate them. I was thinking of a dvarw but the 24mm is dL only and the air inserts from the mtl version don’t fit. I already asked.

Berserker!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither

I'm not interested in the Xvostick @BillW50. But found your links interesting because it's obvious Mini ECIG has come a long ways since I acquired the only mod of theirs I ever bought... a MicroStick (approx Feb 2014).

MS600s.jpg

chadsmo.jpg

I never have to stealth vape, but liked it's concept so bought one w/extension to play with. It was set it up with By Leo Slim Tanks/Sopia's and VapourArt Spheroids. But it didn't get it done for my DLH vaping style, so I soon added it to the truck load of other gear bought and relegated to storage boxes.

Mcowan226

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
I'm not interested in the Xvostick @BillW50. But found your links interesting because it's obvious Mini ECIG has come a long ways since I acquired the only mod of theirs I ever bought... a MicroStick (approx Feb 2014).

View attachment 793603
View attachment 793605

I never have to stealth vape, but liked it's concept so bought one w/extension to play with. It was set it up with By Leo Slim Tanks/Sopia's and VapourArt Spheroids. But it didn't get it done for my DLH vaping style, so I soon added it to the truck load of other gear bought and relegated to storage boxes.

If it’s just collecting dust in a storage box would you consider letting it go? Would love the matching set.

Melsaco

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2018

Slow,, but the 4ml ammit mtl rta might be sommin to look at

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Well that was definitive. Lol. Should you ever change your mind let me know. Enjoy.

No foul intended... I stopped dealing with the mechanics of internet selling/packing/shipping more than ten years ago.

Since the Donkey didn't get it done for my vaping style it was just another $200 plus not well spent for vaping (nor were the Slim Tanks, Sopia's, Spheroids, and a bunch of others).

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Anyone else have an order in for the next batch of XVOs?
The Jan 17 post on their web site expected shipments at the end of Feb.
The Jan 31st post didn't mention any dates.
It's March 2nd- no word on their site. (Am I anxiuos?.... naaaah, ....me..... no way)

Me either :unsure:

I emailed them this weekend and hope to hear back Monday. Will definitely update here when I hear something.

Reactions: DPLongo22

Mcowan226

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
No foul intended... I stopped dealing with the mechanics of internet selling/packing/shipping more than ten years ago.

Since the Donkey didn't get it done for my vaping style it was just another $200 plus not well spent for vaping (nor were the Slim Tanks, Sopia's, Spheroids, and a bunch of others).

No worries. I’ll find one someday.

Tonthose asking about the XVO’s I was early on the order for this batch. Placed mine in November. Shipping will begin this week on the early orders I was told. Chels has exactly enough cut to fill the orders he has, but has already begun cutting the next batch and is still taking orders.

Users who are viewing this thread