Leaford's M-401 from LiteCigUSA Video Review and Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

judasburrito

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2008
A quick note on the M401--I think that in the end, this is still my favorite supermini that I've tried, and I heartily recommend it. However, one caution:
These are delicate little guys. On Saturday, I made the horrifying discovery that my 401 had snapped in half in my pocket, along the seam of the atomizer!

So, be careful, handle them delicately, and keep your 401s protected.

youfillintheblank

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Good to know, thanks. Mine is on it's way

A quick note on the M401--I think that in the end, this is still my favorite supermini that I've tried, and I heartily recommend it. However, one caution:
These are delicate little guys. On Saturday, I made the horrifying discovery that my 401 had snapped in half in my pocket, along the seam of the atomizer!

So, be careful, handle them delicately, and keep your 401s protected.

wegster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 10, 2009
    NC
    Just bought the M402 yesterday, how does that compare to the 401? Basically just went with the 402 cuz it's smaller, think I'll prefer something closest to the size of a real cig.

Agree even without seeing it yet in person that the design looks sweet!

SethinPhx

Identical atomizer and carts, just shorter (thus shorter life) battery.

Sydesteppa

ECF Veteran
    Jun 5, 2009
    Hey mate.

Once you get the m401 resist the temptation to start vaping with it straight away.

Get the first battery and put it in the charger for 8 hours. Even if the light goes green ignore it and leave it in for 8 hours. This way you can get the best ongoing life out of your battery.

After that you may wish to clean you attys to remove any primer fluid that is on them. Simply place a tissue on the wick end of the atty and blow firmly on the other end. This should dry it out a bit and you can avoid that awful primer taste.

Other than that there issnt much to do. Wait the 8 hours and get ready to enjoy your m series e cig.

Oh yeah if you have orderd juice. Put a couple of drops on the atty before vaping it. If you cleaned/dried your atty it will be very dry and a couple of drops will help the thing kick into life.

Make sure you charge all batts for 8 hours.

Other than that read the instructions carefully and enjoy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread