Looking for a ProVari stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohyeathat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Apple Valley, Ca
Ah, well, that's where you are wrong. Ask any frag hag.

Ha! I have an ever growing BPAL collection. There is a constant struggle in my budget for new vape gear and new BPAL scents. The wish list for each if my 'hobbies' (ahem, more like obsessions) just keeps growing.

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
No way! You collect perfume bottles? Me too!!! Commercial bottles or art bottles (or both)?

I collect the juice (yes, we frag hags use that term, too). I only have a few collectible bottles, but to be honest that's just happenstance, since I am mainly after the vintage/rare juice that's inside!

Ha! I have an ever growing BPAL collection. There is a constant struggle in my budget for new vape gear and new BPAL scents. The wish list for each if my 'hobbies' (ahem, more like obsessions) just keeps growing.

I've tried BPAL several times, but sadly have never found anything that I've liked. Of course that doesn't stop me from trying!

I think that there is an understandable synergy between being a lover of fragrances and a lover of vape flavors. I can see why if you like to sample, savor, and then collect one, you might do the same with the other. Unfortunately for my pocketbook, I have found that I love both!

Ohyeathat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Apple Valley, Ca
I've tried BPAL several times, but sadly have never found anything that I've liked. Of course that doesn't stop me from trying!

I think that there is an understandable synergy between being a lover of fragrances and a lover of vape flavors. I can see why if you like to sample, savor, and then collect one, you might do the same with the other. Unfortunately for my pocketbook, I have found that I love both!

I was lucky to find a few that worked for me right away. I buy directly from them and from BPAL forum members. Whatever doesn't work on me I sell it on eBay and buy something else. Or I decant it for another frag hag I know. With juice and fragrance there is the factor of finding what flavors or notes work for you and what doesn't.

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Islands in the middle of the sea
Well I can't afford any of these but Here.

Mod Furniture by Ashdog

There was a few others, I was looking at, but I can't find them at the moment.
Ok I found the other one I was looking at.

Desk Caddies

That's the cost of one and a half stealth ProVari's. I don't know if I'm ready for that yet. They are nice though...

You might like the work from Redsky Mods there are some really nice stands and well priced.

Desk Caddies

I like these best so far. The large stand Ver2 looks closest to what what I'm looking for.

There's a modular style that they push on Mod Envy. It goes together like Legos and can be expended. I'll see if I can find a link.

ETA: Here it is Vape Gear Organizer - Home

These are genius. I'll have to think about these and see if I can get into having HDPE instead of wood. I just have wood stuck in my mind for now because most of them are wood.

I almost ordered one of these from Phiniac. If they had textured tanks in stock I'd probably order...

I'll have to email Rick at Absolute wood since you all speak so highly of him. I think I want a simple 3 tier block. Provari's in the back row and 2 tiers of tank holders with some DT holes on the ends.

Thanks all for the suggestions. Keep em coming. Adding to my shopping list :)

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
y4adahu9.jpg

Marks pens or Mark Dolan on you tube to see his work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Stormy,

These pics were some of the first ones I saw when I came to ECF. I was in awe then and still am. BRAVO! I never get tired of seeing your great collection.

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
I'll have to email Rick at Absolute wood since you all speak so highly of him. I think I want a simple 3 tier block. Provari's in the back row and 2 tiers of tank holders with some DT holes on the ends.

Thanks all for the suggestions. Keep em coming. Adding to my shopping list :)

You just described exactly what I am looking for, as well! My only problem is I can't seem to commit to how many holes to get for my ProVaris...they seem to keep on multiplying.

Please keep us posted, I'd be very interested in seeing what you ultimately select.

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
I collect the juice (yes, we frag hags use that term, too). I only have a few collectible bottles, but to be honest that's just happenstance, since I am mainly after the vintage/rare juice that's inside!

Absolutely! I collect both bottles and juice, commercial and art, and blend TOO (natural fragrance only-I am not so crazy about modern chemicals). My favorites are the 1920-40s, mostly Dior, Guerlain, Rochas, Caron, but I have... uh... almost everything. That is, most original juice in every version (this has been a lifelong obsession, and yes, I'm talking about 3000+ bottles). Many of the super old juices (I even have some of the 1800's waters) are fully evaporated into UNBELIEVABLY heavenly residue.

I wouldn't call myself a fraghag, I just quietly collect (ok, hoard). The bottle obsession came well before the glass obsession, and started at age 4... but it's all related...perfume/scent/blending/soap/glass. Which is why right from day 1 after discovering that I could blend vaping juices, I've been working on my own juices too. Which houses do you collect?

I've never done documentation for my juices, but most of my bottles have original content in some form. I don't decant anything, as I think the integrity of the original bottle/juice is important (and many of my bottles are sealed).

Now what is BPAL??

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Playing with tinkercad online. After taking inventory, looks like I have more tanks than I thought so I have to have 4 tiers.

14lngn4.jpg

wir97s.jpg

2ev3qmp.jpg

Overall dimension are about 5"x5"x12". Holds 6 ProVari's, 4 batteries, 24 tanks and 6 510 holes which I'll use for dripping attys. I need a clever suggestion for a holder for all the various beauty rings, battery ext. tubes, Tatroe bases.

darkgear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013

SpettroJoe

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2013
Carthage, Mo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread