Looking for brands of dna 40 mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
OK I want a Evol dna 40 mod, I dont want to build one.

I want it to have a few very key features, that I require;
  • dual easily changable batteries
  • made in the USA
  • not a plastic box
  • has a proven track record that can be checked, and a decent warranty (6 months after purchase, or longer).
Ideally I want a Vapor Flask, and I dont mind paying that price... but trying to get your hands on one...well winning the lottery might be easier. So this is just me trying to find if there are any other options out there

So anyone else know of any other Evol DNA 40 mods, that meet my requirements?? Please help a fellow vaper out, post a link, give a name, if you have one share your experience.

If you know of a DNA 30 mod, that meets my "demands" mention it too, most likely they will come out with a dna40 version soon enough.

Last edited:

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
Apparently VaporShark is taking pre-orders for rDNA with the -40

rDNA The Next Generation

Notice the price is the same as was for the rDNA 30 ($189)

That would suggest an incoming price drop on the DNA/rDNA 30's

Single battery.... Gotta be dual battery, or i will just stay with my current devices.

I do expect a drop in the DNA30 devices too, but a 30watt device even one based on the Evol chip is not enough of an incentive.. but this thermal feature on the Evol DNA 40, that is something I have wondered why it wasnt a feature since i first started looking at vaping 3 years ago.

SunnyHours

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Canada
I'm also on the market for one. Some kind of Vaporshark with the screen on top would be great, but I'd settle for a Hana mods "v4" :p

To be honest I don't think any "mainstream" DNA40 mods will offer dual 18650's. If there is one it will take some time and it will probably be a custom job made by a hobbyist.

EuroChris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2014
Norway
I'm also on the market for one. Some kind of Vaporshark with the screen on top would be great, but I'd settle for a Hana mods "v4" :p

To be honest I don't think any "mainstream" DNA40 mods will offer dual 18650's. If there is one it will take some time and it will probably be a custom job made by a hobbyist.

Vapor Flask offers dual 18650, but it costs $299.

dougward1960

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
United States
check out the dark star mod. although it doesnt have duel 18650 it has 2400mah li-pos that are easy to find. last 1-2 days on a charge screen is in a good location made by http://www.gratefulvaper.com/ love mine its solid if you drop it. i got the matte black model look for it on his page

Last edited:

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
check out the dark star mod. although it doesnt have duel 18650 it has 2400mah li-pos that are easy to find. last 1-2 days on a charge screen is in a good location made by Grateful Vaper - Home of the Dark Star DNA 40 Mod - Creators of the Dark Star DNA30 Mod love mine its solid if you drop it. i got the matte black model look for it on his page

It is a pretty device, but these Li-po batteries only have a 15A or 16A continuous discharge, plus since it is a built in device.. from dead to full charge is like an 8 to 10 hour charge cycle :(

Thank you for your suggestion though.

Last edited:

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
Try Vape Dojo The bap has got some pretty solid history on ECF. I would trust they do a good job in assembly. It's case is 3D Printed plastic - but it's durable.

A friend lent me his, awhile back, I cracked the case... way to easily.

I am rough on my gear, things just need to be a bit more robust than 3D printed plastic coated in cerakote. If i was looking for a stay at home device, this would be perfect.

Thank you for your recommendation though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread