Looks like I'll be joining "The Army" very soon !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water 4 Fuel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Portland,OR
I want to thank everyone that responded to my post in the "New Members" section.
I don't remember everyone that replied: 908 Tracy,Haairball,Green Latern (Free Fire I think) and everyone else.
My post asked if the Buzz or Infinity was too much for a 1st timer. As I am an absolute "Rookie" !!! Almost everyone gave a
posative response,that it was a great decission. I was about to order the "Volt",when I discovered the Buzz and Infinity.
I have decided to get an Infinity ( thinner than the Buzz and sleeker looking). I spent a couple months or more doing my homework,when I decided on the Volt. Now, I'll spend another month or 2 learning everything I can about (Atty,tanks,Carts,juice,etc.). I just want to get this right from the begining,which is why I spent so much time researching and want to continue my search in the accessory stuff now. If it take's 2 more months,it takes 2 more months. I new absolutely nothing about E cigs when I started and I've learned a lot. So, as soon as I learn enough about the rest of Vapping,where I know I can make the right choices,I'll get my Infifnity,and join "The Army". I know I should have a Back Up,so I think I'll buy the Volt,at the same time. Hopefully,I can get my wife to use the Volt and maybe get her to use the Infinity and maybe move her to one soon after.

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
CONGRATS and welcome!!!! You've found the right place :) You'll be amazed at how much you'll learn in a short couple weeks. Like anything in life, you wake up and go, "oh, I get it"...LOL

Feel free to ask away here as everyone is so very helpful......and funny I might add :) This is a great place to hang out and welcome to the Buzz Army! The Vapor Batallion rocks!

JCB1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
New Jersey
I want to thank everyone that responded to my post in the "New Members" section.
I don't remember everyone that replied: 908 Tracy,Haairball,Green Latern (Free Fire I think) and everyone else.
My post asked if the Buzz or Infinity was too much for a 1st timer. As I am an absolute "Rookie" !!! Almost everyone gave a
posative response,that it was a great decission. I was about to order the "Volt",when I discovered the Buzz and Infinity.
I have decided to get an Infinity ( thinner than the Buzz and sleeker looking). I spent a couple months or more doing my homework,when I decided on the Volt. Now, I'll spend another month or 2 learning everything I can about (Atty,Tanks,Carts,Juice,etc.). I just want to get this right from the begining,which is why I spent so much time researching and want to continue my search in the accessory stuff now. If it take's 2 more months,it takes 2 more months. I new absolutely nothing about E cigs when I started and I've learned a lot. So, as soon as I learn enough about the rest of Vapping,where I know I can make the right choices,I'll get my Infifnity,and join "The Army". I know I should have a Back Up,so I think I'll buy the Volt,at the same time. Hopefully,I can get my wife to use the Volt and maybe get her to use the Infinity and maybe move her to one soon after.

Water4Fuel,

And YOU are the member who asked a burning question of MINE! So thank you!!!

I too started w/the Volt, still use it; and also have an eGo-T which I've just replaced the Tank with Boge 2.0 cartomizers. Along the way, I've been researching Buzz Pro, Infinity Pro and the Silver Bullet. I've been drawn to the Infinity Pro (it's so hot!) and have watched PBusardo's review a million times, along with his and GrimmGreen's review of the Buzz Pro.

I'm still a "newbie"; this is my 6th week vaping and Friday will be 5 weeks since my last analog; I'm making good strides and am thrilled. I too, thought, well maybe I shouldn't jump into the pool with the big girls and boys, just yet; but as one member put it (Hairball, I think); why not now, then there's less to learn/relearn and as FreeFire, I think, insinuated, spending all the money to get to the point...what's the point?

Anyway, thanks for helping me in your quest to help yourself.

This board rocks!

This board has been a TREMENDOUS help

Water 4 Fuel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Portland,OR
Green Lantern:
I can't believe I screwed that up.
Let me try again:
"In berightest days and darkest nights,let those who worship evils might,beware the power Green Laterns light"
Oh well ,what can you expect. Green Lantern was my favorite comic when I was a kid.
I haven'e even thought about that quote he made as he charged his ring,since I was maybe 11 or 12 and I'm 58.
So I guess I could have bungled it more.

hificat101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2011
PA
It's a great PV, and I'm sure you'll be able to handle it. You will use it for a LONG time. I've had mine about a week and really am enjoying it. I have found the carto I like the best on mine by FAR is a 2.5 ohm 801 Fusions from ikenvape. I have tried a bunch of different cartos, and they are the best I've found so far, unless you will be using really dark, thick juices. Then I have found them a bit hard to load. The material inside is really tightly packed, and super thick juice takes a while to soak in. Once it does, it will wick fine to coils.

I have tried only one 3 ohm carto on my Buzz so far, and it was a special 3 ohm tank carto I got from madvapes. I found that I literally needed to turn the voltage up to max to get any vapor production at all. It was probably the specific carto, because I do see tons of people recommending 3 ohm cartos for the Buzz, including KeysBum, who is an old hand at the Buzz.

A side note I should probably make you aware of, is that ikenvape is currently out of 2.5 ohm Fusions for about a week. Also they only come with an 801 connection, and I would recommend getting a 510 connector on your Buzz. The problem is easily solved with 801-510 adaptors. If you plan on trying Fusions, get a few, adaptors are cheap.

Last edited:

bobthesalesclerk

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2010
Pittsburgh
If you want to save 2 months i am here to help

Order

1. Infinity pro w/ batteries and charger + an extra set or two of batteries...make sure you get at least 2 sets!
2. 2 packs boge standard resistance cartos
3. 2 3 ohm Cisco 306 atomizers from www.avidvaper.com with a 306 drip tip
4. Juice...this one is personal preference but i say order a few all PG a few all VG and a few 50/50 to see what mix is right for you. Get a few tobaccos, a few deserts, a few fruits, and maybe a coffee(coffee capes are delicious). Try out thevaporroom.net and www.rawrvapor.com
5. A few 510 drip tips for your cartomizers

That should be all you need for a good start up set. The 306 atomizers are amazing for dripping and the cartos are great for on the go when you can't refill every 5 minutes.

Don't worry about tanks and all that for now. Just get a basic starter set up and worry about the fancy stuff later. Who knows...you might end up hating cartomizers and be a dripped. Then you would be stuck with a tank and a lot of research for nothing. I say try cartonizers before even trying a tank. Also for dripping you cannot go wrong with the Cisco 306. They are vaping machines.

Happy vaping when you get around to ordering it!

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread