• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ARIZONA VIP Social Group Meeting October 23rd, 2010 - 1:00 at Hazelwood's 1st Place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I'll take you up on that next month! Maybe I can just hand off the memory card thing out of the camera to you (if you can come to the next meeting??!!!! - hope so!). Just spent tons of time messing with everything and uploading ONE at a time to my COX web space. Good grief. I have to figure out something better than this... We have space at aplusnet but I can't figure out how to get a URL to the pics I have loaded there. More time on the phone with them I guess.

Watch the VIP forum for new pics from this month and last month's meetings. I'll get the threads with pics up this weekend.

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sounds like a plan, if you are still interested in a carpool we could do that too! I don't know if Renee will come again or not.

Lets see if I can even post a pic here???
grereed
[/URL][/IMG]

Well that worked with horrible resolution!

Last edited:

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks for the graphic complements. That reminds me I still need to get you your chips Vicky! I have the actual hi-res file somewhere. I made this a while back at work.

VIP.jpg

Here is the LOGO I made anybody can use this for anything VIP related they would like. If you need it in a particular format let me know. It was done in Illustrator a vector art program so the native file can be sized up as large as you need it to be. Perhaps t-shirts for the next meet up :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread