• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

May & June ARIZONA VIP SOCIAL DATES/INFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
You guys were missed! What a beautiful day it was outside yesterday! Great to meet our new members and catch up with the "oldies" (ha).

juice you like exchange was fun. We'll do it again soon!

Mark your date books for next month (June 27th). We're planning our one year bash starting this week (will be in July!!). Hazelwood's Group is trying to come up with something really special. More to be announced later... stay tuned!

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
Who you calling an oldie????
(I represent that remark.)

QUOTE=Hellen A. Handbasket;1414894]You guys were missed! What a beautiful day it was outside yesterday! Great to meet our new members and catch up with the "oldies" (ha).

Juice you like exchange was fun. We'll do it again soon!

Mark your date books for next month (June 27th). We're planning our one year bash starting this week (will be in July!!). Hazelwood's Group is trying to come up with something really special. More to be announced later... stay tuned![/QUOTE]

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Need to remind everyone about this Sunday!!!!!! Come one come all!!!!!

Info. for our next 2 Socials:
SEE UPDATED INFO ABOUT BOTTLES/LIQUID DRAWINGS BELOW ADDED 05/15/2010!!

JUNE 27, 2010 (SUNDAY) 1:00 PM

NOTE: WE ARE MOVING BACK TO SUNDAY AFTERNOON SOCIALS and will be on the back outdoor Patio
UNLESS IT IS TOO HOT !!!

(IF NOBODY IS OUTSIDE ON THE PATIO WHEN YOU GET THERE, GO LOOK INSIDE IN THE VIP ROOM NEAR THE POOL TABLES!!!)

Dress for warm weather!!

ALL NEW MEMBERS AND LOCAL LURKERS ARE WELCOME!!

BRING YOUR CAMERA (AND POST YOUR PIX IN OUR FORUM!)!

Here is the info (link with a map too) :

PLACE: HAZELWOODS 1ST PLACE

(LINK Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place | I Love This Bar
3626 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018 (602) 957-2462

Map LINK - Map | Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place

Plenty of great food on the menu so please plan to eat lunch there to help support that we have a place to meet and vape!!

(LINK) Menu | Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place

WUTZ HAPPENING THIS MONTH:

* JUST TOO NOISY OUTSIDE! We'll do something fun when we move back indoors IN JUNE like:
* Updates about products and mods from PHXSmokeless and EcigSupply.
* Cartomizer discussion. Use cartos? Share your tips and tricks.

LAST MONTH'S MONEY POT was $140! $70 each to TWO lucky VIP members in the drawing!

50/50 $$ pot and Drawings:

Don't forget about our drawings!! Please bring something old/new to DONATE FOR THE TICKET DRAWINGS!!Donation items don't have to be a kit, e-cig related or even new! Liquid you don't care for? Nifty Case? Bit of DIY stuff? Anything fun will do!

Don't forget you could win cash by purchasing Drawing tickets too!! Another fun 50/50 pot of money to two lucky vapers!! Yay!

Drawing tickets are $5 per ticket/3 tickets for $10. Tickets are also good for the Cash Pot 50/50 (split by 2 lucky members!) and also for Hazelwood's gift certificates, supplier and member donated items in the drawings.

I'm pretty sure that our suppliers will continue supporting the VIP group drawings, so should be well worth your $5! Last month was a Joye Stick kit from PHXSmokeless and 3 people won 5 3ml bottles of liquid from ECigSupply! Thanks Suppliers!

Please continue bring all your e-cig. models, mods, cases tips and tricks. If you have one PV or a tackle box full bring them for our new members to see and all of us to learn more about all these different models?

Don't have any gear yet or only have one model? Come to the meeting and see some gear in person and perhaps try some out.

Local suppliers usually have models for sale at the social or can take orders! Need liquids? There usually is some for sale at the social!

Meet Suppliers from: Wet Your Stick, Aroma E-Juice, E-CigSupply.com and PhxSmokeless.com who are usually at the meeting.

Aroma E-Juice: Home email - info@aromaejuice.com (Jerry)

Wet Your Stick E-Liquid : Home email - matt@wetyourstick.com (Matt)

PHX SMOKELESS CIGARETTES - - The future in smokeless cigarettes is here! (jandrews@hazelwoods.com) (John)

EcigSupply The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home email - chad@ecigsupply.com (Chad)

(also see phone numbers, websites, codes, etc. in the VIP Bulletin Board or on the websites)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...iscussionid=48

PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU ARE GOING SO WE CAN GET A HEAD COUNT to set up our areas tables and chairs?! THX!

C U THERE!!!
XXX000,
HELLEN
(NO STRIPPER POLE WILL BE AT THESE MEETINGS!)

STiCaveman

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Phx, AZ
I'm going to be juggling feeding baby birds, my sister's b-day party, and the social this time...

While I still plan on being there, I'm just not sure what time I'll get there.

• Hellen- I will bring the bottles of Flue Cured you inquired about.
  • ecigsupply rep- (can't remember who I was told would be there :p) Look forward to picking up the Indulgence PT
-Caveman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread