The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

May & June ARIZONA VIP SOCIAL DATES/INFO.

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oh phoey! We will miss you!

Back to work? Congrats (ummm or not?). *hugz*

Maybe you can get over to the West Sidez get together some time?

2. bigboom

bigboom Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    I'm in for 4 or 5 bags of the 3 ml bottles.

3. noTCed

noTCed Full Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Valley of the Sun (AZ)
    :toast: I will be attending. might bring some folks. Do we need to pre order bottles for the swap?

really doesn't help the headcount but i will be in the 1-5 people range

4. KPKicker

KPKicker Senior Member ECF Veteran

I will be there. Unless, of course, we decide to move across country again. In which case, we will be too tired (not to mention too far away).

But, I digress (and ramble). I'm not sure if my wife will be there too. I will let you know.

5. Hellen A. Handbasket

Yay, all are welcome, so bring buddies if you want!

Bottles will be available on a first come, first serve basis... except for mine. Right Mikey?!! LOL (I'd give up some of mine if someone wants to participate... don't forget to bring GOOD liquid for the bottle exchange! See the OP for updated info.).

6. KPKicker

KPKicker Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm gonna make up some homemade juice just for the occasion. :unsure::vapor::drool::shock::shock:

7. Darth Bill

Darth Bill Full Member

Apr 7, 2010
    Phoenix
    My wife & I will try to make this one. Hopefully we'll be there on time since the Coyotes hockey season is now over.

Is anyone going to have any 510 stuff there? My wife started using the Revolver Gemini and I think it is a 510. I would like to know just how compatible hers is so that we can expand our options on parts since she is in love with the Gemini now. Finally she has gotten to the point where she doesn't like her analogs anymore and prefers to vape. :)

8. Martin2277

Martin2277 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2009
    Tempe, AZ
    Don't forget!!!!!

THE LIQUID YOU LIKE EXCHANGE!

This month we will be having an exchange of liquids. (Now that I got everyone's mind in the gutter.)

Bring a E-Liquid that you use everyday. Something that you can't go one week without having. Don't bring the stuff you don't like.

I will have 3ml bottles available for you to make one bottle and label it for a raffle. Everyone that enters a bottle will get a ticket for the "Liquid You Like Exchange Raffle."

Each person can enter one bottle this month. We might change that but lets see how this one works. If you want to trade samples with other people I will have bottle for sale.

Also I will be providing bottles and labels for this meeting only.

9. bigboom

Sep 2, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Great plan! You will have to reiterate through several more posts the requirement to BRING JUICE YOU LIKE. I can see now the table full of Cabbage-Tuna-Cinnamon-Garlic-Clove-Chocolate Blend "favorites."

Okay....that was my stab at a little humor today.

10. STiCaveman

STiCaveman Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Phx, AZ
    You mean I wasn't supposed to mix Clove in everything???

:censored:

11. pipes1

pipes1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona

12. pipes1

Aug 2, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona

13. bigboom

Sep 2, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    I'm going legit on this one. I'm going to throw in a 3 ml sample of 50/50 ECOpure Rich/Halo Freedom. It is an incredibly awesome combination. I just got my first bottles of both and while they're excellent alone, I haven't found anything I like better than said combo.

14. Hellen A. Handbasket

Ohhhh good idea! I have both of those. LOVE the ECOpure Rich. Good stuff!!!

Cabbage liquid *shudders*
    :glug:

15. Martin2277

Martin2277 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2009
    Tempe, AZ
    I just had some German Soup last night I should have bottled some of the water for you.....

16. STiCaveman

STiCaveman Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Phx, AZ
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee one more day!

[​IMG]

17. Sharky

Sharky Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ
    There's a meeting tomorrow??? Is some holier than thou group or person going to try to arbitrarily institute guidelines for vendors to drive them away??? Oh wait, that is vapefest. My bad. I sure am glad our group doesnt involve itself in the egomaniacal activism game that is going on right now. What a waste of time and energy...

18. Hellen A. Handbasket

LOL Caveman, that freaking gif is horrible! My eyes!!!

Shark... No worries about all that b.s. "over there." Prolly would be a good discussion at our Social though... :blink:

See y'all tomorrow :toast:

19. bigboom

Sep 2, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    I did a little juice inventory/reorganization and I'm bringing several Lorann's flavorings, about 2.5 oz. of Tasty Vapor Cherry Doubler (100% vg) and about 1.5 oz. of Tasty Vapor Cafe Machiatto Doubler (100% vg). They'll be there for the taking if anyone wants them, free of charge. I've concluded I'm just not a DIYer when it comes to juice.

20. pipes1

Aug 2, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    Hey Patrick
    I'll buy the doublers from you.
    I have been wanting to try a few more.
    Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.