Lounge Lizards / Misfits / Free Thinkers / Bohemians & the Forgotten :: Young at Heart Only

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Morning, all.

Happy Easter, hope they let the bunny out of quarantine :)

iStock-1215557398.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well, Dan, you know I can't say no to you .. :D

Well - That's a very smart move . . . :thumbs: Since I would have to get out "My" collection of "Wet Noddles" if Ya' did . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

:( However, almost missed this post, since Ya' didn't "Tag" Me (which would be so much better then using RL Name on ECF ) . . .

BTW: The word Ya' was looking for is "FRAUSTRATED" . . . ;) :img:

AND - For another thing, NOT really going to get into it, but Ya' should see all the equipment/materials I have - that I can no longer use for different reasons . . . NOR - Even get a reasonable "price" when selling for pennies on the dollar . . . :-x Seems we're in the same "boat" . . . :2c:

Oh YEA - Although "You" live alone (like "Me") . . . With so much time on your hands, and "Being so FREE Falling", Ya' think it is time to straighten up that room too, or at least the chair behind you . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay "Cutie" . . . :wub:

she'll never drive through a deserted DC like this again.

REALLY ? ? ? Once this is over, the traffic congestion will return right back to normal . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Dino fights

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: When's the next "Round" ? Or - Will there be a "Smack Down" ? How about a "Tag" Match ? :blink:

@Blitzdonlife . . .

Don't know what to say - other then, I "Hear" Ya' very well . . . SO BEEN THERE - DONE THAT . . . The only thing is, I do not let "Regret" of the past events control "My" future - I believe it helps to give a direction to hopefully make "My" Life better . . . Just Sayin' . . . :facepalm:

Last edited:

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Oh my goodness - I never hit send on this yesterday!!

So, today I say good morning. It's raining like crazy here, but the next few days look like they're going to be lovely. Think I might just wear PJs today.

Well, Dan, you know I can't say no to you .. :D

Very nice Willie! I think you're doing great even if you don't think so.

'Evening everyone....

Going to take a chance on posting a little lighthearted humor...

Yiddle, that was hysterical!!

Well, Gary's credit card was hacked. We got a text message from the bank that $1 was charged at two gas stations in Orlando a few days ago. This is a very common phishing tactic. They charge a dollar to see if they get away with it…a small enough amount that may go undetected and if it does they charge a bunch.

The bank caught it and texted us. We called the bank and also found out that $100 was charged shortly after the two dollars at another gas station. The bank didn’t question that one because apparently it’s not unusual to charge that much to fill the tank of a large vehicle. So that card has been shredded and Gary is getting a replacement.

I would have found all these charges on our statement when I was paying bills because ai always match our CC receipts to the statement entries.

Sorry to hear about the hack, but it's getting more and more common these days. Mike and I both got hit a month or so ago. I check my account online every day, but so far our credit unions have picked up on suspicious activity within minutes-or sooner even. I've learned that your accounts may have been stolen months ago before it's actually used so you can't even determine where it happened. Since they're never caught it just keeps happening over and over.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Oh YEA - Although "You" live alone (like "Me") . . . With so much time on your hands, and "Being so FREE Falling", Ya' think it is time to straighten up that room too, or at least the chair behind you . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's actually my office at the workshop .. I'm still taking in repair and refurbishment work .. I'll try and keep in mind in the future that, apparently, folks are dissecting my area ..

Now that I've been put on the defense, I'll state that my Home is fairly immaculate .. I mean, I don't want anyone to think I'm a slob .. on the other hand, you spend 30+ years in a workshop, things get cluttered ..

My apology ..

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
If a workshop wasn't cluttered, all the strays would find and abscond with my tools. Cluttered, well, only I know where they are :)

Well, yeah .. and if I really neatened it up, I couldn't find anything .. :eek: .. you folks have not even seen what my actual workbench / table looks like ..

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Good afternoon everyone! I hope everyone has a good day today!

Somehow I managed to pull a muscle in my shoulder. I think it was the 20lb bag of catfood I picked up at Walmart (yet another reason to hate them). It should have stopped hurting by now but nooooo that would be too easy.

My sister is almost well but my niece is worse. My family is starting to get really worried about her now. We can't lose her. She fought too hard after the car accident that almost killed her. She's my favorite niece. This whole situation just isn't fair! I apologize for whining. I just don't understand why they don't have a cure or vaccine for it yet. Sigh

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Well, yeah .. and if I really neatened it up, I couldn't find anything .. :eek: .. you folks have not even seen what my actual workbench / table looks like ..

Well then…please show us!

Saved from a 'Red Nose Day'.... "Willie's workbench Table"...:D

2fdMUvu_sp4odhLmJw1VZndbrGVxssGrr3ydepoQXKeY8POb_Mf2-PXfjL5Xfpfv79W0ItTWP_xkgcDhcRY0VtsnmhfvW8dwqLwZnBF7oiht_-w3GNgXbv-dwGb7CnT4rrAMQPQNqa4tOH3Mxy4D1J8qHL64yOuA1RBD1ASUe7UZFyDYdPMBI9EKpC-4sMcDaEeh-iA8CouDbwLxf04LCN0D3j0tH7Nn7DJ2ZljEzU-kQb9g4A6p--dKe8_e9rGvAHlzXeUgSu-OyVoErvPvUig1HC-SxCYNSvzJD5X798yW_aM1RzbZfKFFr-YBSZkultwzgiAgg1mG_P99g85BJkOuv2I-opONG5Jc3tc0TBExuH0uVQZFHWaxIGXoqXrT6L7LuTgFK_5_h0u8Rmt0PxKB3zYykMt5cyjpcy_dWXWvt28tE5nFVHStu4fmw3ysutU7Qob0XGW_TcLeUY1S4jgX4QvWCDGHM5BlicTWG39fF9hcMC5SYdNql7uGvRIhYvz2faxcr3Y1K_ppPxMj5OLluaE_CQaNdrCrf3NAoFbxOP0adpKCGXAUwIyZjbUaUAp19OR1I8Jq9PkHQuP1z1YHqjjvaxqh9CDsP9MXrvayaC2FWg4rCiyRmWYCBiVLcblEUdIOZTiv-SiyY8pytldLynUYssGf07r-2duITmShUBOUXK2GqDlHlY0L=w812-h667-no

Bottom left..."Willie's Workbench Table"...:D

9fPVyaJmXwi4DW9tE6wIwpUcnfgFu3JG8sIeWuphQuhxle9PvgQRjIwFTs8TFJxl5db3Gy7vSKI0fBuPs9bORb9w4662JblgdEf7Z9vL1YjNEZ8ZvkLgHNmkSOsaYiFkjVnWrwD9Ri2JdKM5ZyNaY0cJf6sYR7mc6r5pmTHYZfoqGfytK7eIN0lt32FT3dsPzKz1W93iDnn0u1Y6D-o-lVgLYC9LYb7RofHVHu18-U_Y7gvfIwp3GsecuVXUIX6yRcN7r8CadVyv5329NAWpDI8Y_EUlsX7NtTz_EBaPVLBgcPlivW1XTnwBOFTlsVuL2JDskuA_jqgkUSxTEBf4h9XNpJi6uRCvmCTxFecIxsbQZg_pUqxr0Dod0lc3kv19kEw3ZGaYPA-zufIRIBuouxnytv0FPxJd23laoe43mWJAZESDCbl3gH7YtodQkb9vkb3eQEGwuaOt8-iviJ7_kY4atxC7pNG1S2Y6CwyEwZqNx3-bMNQNJvXDHvONoxxZXxTHHyDbWbqDPynjwA0vRbbP3XpA2gK8EfXti4C7CxWkNXvVADH3p38CzjughfvPjA2Gw5pdfUzIUXznj2-BfnlFfmgUcSFCrhWU19L7LZHxvE3XfEZGezi8fkpwphvIilGURQ4MLZA66pdohPVIIIUz0lr1Cx6l7Ch6zkf3X_rCyDjsga8OAEIm6SmL=w664-h555-no

Last edited:

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Excuse my stupidity here, but why is there such a push to get oil production down .. ??

Protection of the Cartels profits .. ?? Making sure the fracking gang can still make money .. ??

And, relaxation of the gas mileage targets at the same time ..

It would seem to me that Americans could use some lower at the pump prices at this stage of the game ..

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
And, before I forget ..

Mike :: Loved the Dino Stop Motion .. you're on your way to Ray Harryhausen's legacy .. :) .. I'll add, if it were me, I'd drop some fake blood on the last frame or two ..

Hollywood used to use corn syrup, chocolate syrup, and red food coloring for fake blood .. I suppose catsup would suffice .. :eek:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Excuse my stupidity here, but why is there such a push to get oil production down .. ??

Protection of the Cartels profits .. ?? Making sure the fracking gang can still make money .. ??

Uh, can I presume those are rhetorical questions?

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I just don't understand why they don't have a cure or vaccine for it yet. Sigh
Because it takes a long time. Heck, they still aren't quite sure how it works much less how to cure it or prevent it. My microbiologist brother (along with other "experts" in the field) says it will probably take a year to 18 months (or more) to develop a vaccine. Research figuring out how it works, ways to treat it, then testing to make sure the treatments are safe. Research and testing is being streamlined but it still takes time. Testing people who have recovered (symptoms or not), using their blood to develop a serum is the most promising. People who show no symptoms aren't being tested, so it all takes time.

Users who are viewing this thread