Lounge Lizards / Misfits / Free Thinkers / Bohemians & the Forgotten :: Young at Heart Only

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Good morning. Brrrr, the high today is only going to be 32. Think I'll make some extra suet for the birds. What I put out early in the day usually gets eaten and torn apart by the starlings. After noon the rest of the littler birds get a chance at it.

Good morning/afternoon all. Allow me to introduce Arabell. She is my Great Granddaughter and the third Great Grandchild, so far.
View attachment 927089

Congratulations! Arabelle, pretty name. Will they call her Belle?

Speaking of little ones. Our daughter just told us about a conversation she had with her 4 1/2 year old:
Me: I love you the most.
Hux: No I love you the most.
Me: No I love you the most.
Hux: No I love YOU sixteen pounds.

Reactions: FranC

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Well, it seems 29 was our low, but the high is said to be somewhere about 40... uh huh.

2049019.gif

Reactions: MikeE3

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Yeah-but ... she had 100 watt speakers hidden under her dress. Seriously I agree with the two of you.

And then Jay-lo, IMHO comes out with a weak medoly. I didn't like her renditions of those two songs at all.

But the country singer...Garth Brooks(?) did an awesome job!!!HE brought tears to my eyes!:)

...actually...the whole day n night did...happy tears..

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Good morning/afternoon all. Allow me to introduce Arabell. She is my Great Granddaughter and the third Great Grandchild, so far.
View attachment 927089

Her expression seems to be saying.." turn off the dang lights!" And where's my blankie?!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
View attachment 927089

Hola .. :)

When did you start, Jerry .. ?? When you were 14 .. ?? ;)

I don't know babies, but she looks like a good one to me .. :)

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Congratulations @Diver9543 !

The "sit with Bernie" photos on Facebook are hilarious! It's nice to have a good laugh after weeks of so much stress. He even had sweatshirts made with his photo on it. They sold out quickly and he donated all proceeds to a Vermont food bank. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
We have 4 grandsons and that's it. We've been notified. I'ts working out good because they can pass the clothes and shoes on quickly and the boys are very happy about that. Not sure that will be the same in later years, but for now it's working well.

Today I decided to clean out my large desk and file cabinet so we can get rid of the desk which is huge. Good grief there was a lot of old stuff in there! I hope there's going to be a shredding event around here before too long. The desk is so big we're going to have to saw it in half so we can get it downstairs. It's one of those pieces of furniture we put together ourselves and there was a gazillion pieces to it. No way we're going to try to figure out how to take it apart and I really don't want to put the time into doing it. Bring in the saws all!!

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Good morning everyone...when you show up...

The damm cell phone rang at 6:00 a,m,!!!!!!!

I tried to find out who in the hell had the nerve to call me at that time of the night ( to me... anytime before 8:00 a.m. is night)...but there was no identity..so I couldn't call back n cuss 'em out...

I'll need a nap in a little while...

Have a great day all!

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Good morning Kay. Looks pretty overcast here now that it's light out. It'll be warmer today, all the way up to 39. Tomorrow we're supposed to get snow and ice and rain. Not to worry though, 54 days until Spring!! This is what the Farmer's Almanac predicted. How they know this a year and a half in advance is a mystery.

Good morning everyone...when you show up...

The damm cell phone rang at 6:00 a,m,!!!!!!!

I tried to find out who in the hell had the nerve to call me at that time of the night ( to me... anytime before 8:00 a.m. is night)...but there was no identity..so I couldn't call back n cuss 'em out...

I'll need a nap in a little while...

Have a great day all!

Ugh! Not only does the noise of the phone ringing wake you, but don't you also think it MUST be some kind of emergency for anyone to call that early? The adrenalin rush alone is certainly enough to keep you from going back to sleep. Have you had an Amber Alert yet? Good heavens, it's loud enough to wake the neighbors! What good is that notification going to do for us at 3:00 A.M.

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Has anyone gotten their vaccinations yet? We're in Phase 1A and registered with the county to let us know when we can schedule an appointment to get ours, but haven't heard back yet. Mike spent a few hours online checking everywhere with no luck. One place had a waiting list of 5000 and the next day he couldn't even find that list. We have a sneaky suspicion they took it down...

Users who are viewing this thread