Lounge Lizards / Misfits / Free Thinkers / Bohemians & the Forgotten :: Young at Heart Only

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
I had left the attic fan on overnight and with the heater off, there was a definite chill in the house.

Me, too .. small World .. I did have to get up about 3 AM and turn it off, though .. I did, however, make it to bed and did not fall asleep in the recliner .. :eek:

Although it may be off-putting for some, especially the first episode, I have really enjoyed "Worn Stories" on Netflix .. it's odd that I would like this show, but it's quite captivating ..

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Raise a glass, can or bottle for National Beer Day .. although, why it's on a Wednesday beats me .. o_O

NATIONAL BEER DAY - April 7, 2021 | National Today

Wow! And I had my first beer in a long time today! Went to our daughter's house today to deliver a bunch of her stuff stored in our attic and basement. We all went to the river front with the boys and their bikes. What a beautiful 70 degree day! The boys had so much fun and it felt so good to be back in my sandals. We had burgers and brats on the grill and Brian and I had a beer. Really hit the spot.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Morning, all.

Cool and damp, typical spring day. Well, actually we're running about 10 degrees below average. Good for the snow pack :)

2085131.gif

Janet H

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2011
PA
Good morning. It's a beautiful day here going up to 70. Looks like I'm not going to have to put my sandals away for awhile.

Today it looks like I'll be painting the woodwork in the downstairs powder room. It's funny, you live with something for a long time and then all of a sudden one day you realize how shabby it's looking. How did I not notice it before now?

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
It's another lovely warm sunshiny day here in Mi. I'm a bit amazed..not used to so much sunshine so early in the season :D
I think I'll go outside n play in the dirt for awhile...cuz it's supposed to rain starting tonite and the next three days :(

Have a great day!

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Had a Zenith coil needing replacement this morning, dry hits galore. Remembered about needling the coil and it has been a very noticeable improvement so far! This time I used an old syringe needle with a point and went straight thru until I felt it come out inside the coil. Was much easier doing it when used and wet compared to new and dry.

Very nice vape!

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2011
    Meet Me in St Louie Louie
    Had a Zenith coil needing replacement this morning, dry hits galore. Remembered about needling the coil and it has been a very noticeable improvement so far! This time I used an old syringe needle with a point and went straight thru until I felt it come out inside the coil. Was much easier doing it when used and wet compared to new and dry.

Very nice vape!

Hola .. :)

Does this extend the life of the coil .. ?? How do you know how far to jab in the needle .. ?? Will a small sewing needle work .. ??

r77r7r

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Hola .. :)

Does this extend the life of the coil .. ?? How do you know how far to jab in the needle .. ?? Will a small sewing needle work .. ??
    Still in the testing phase, but this was a common fix a few years ago around here. I think I felt it go in the center a you could sorta feel it. Sewing needle might work, syringe just works best. While you have your sewing kit out, feel free to use them there finger protectors. Jabbed myself once, lol.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2015
    Oklahoma City, OK, USA
    Good morning all. Yes, I'm up earlier than normal and I actually slept in my bed vice recliner.

It might rain this afternoon so I'm up early so I can go to the farm and do some chores. The 4-wheeler hasn't been out of the barn for 3 months and I'm really looking forward to getting it out and having some fun.

I hope everyone has a good day. Stay safe and well.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, reprobates, and happy Friday ;)

Between fronts atm, still running cooler than normal. More snow in the mountains, a fine place for it!

Still in the once a week / 10 day rotation on the grass, but expect that to reduce some here over the rest of the month. By then, it'll probably want a hair cut every 3 - 4 days, but won't get it. Nope. Not more than once a week!!

2085608.gif

• Agree
    Reactions: MikeE3

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 5, 2009
    Lower Mich.
    th

"cept I'm not a girl anymore..but I still wanna have fun!

The sun is bright right now but rain is expected....April showers n all that...

Good morning Janet and Bea! It's seldom lately that I come here and others are here!...are you a figment of my imagination?!:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread