Lurker's New & Old Gather Here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
How much e liquid do y'all go through a day? I do 10 mL-15 mL a day and DIY pre-made was way to expensive :unsure:

I go through about 5-7ml. Mostly because I'm sitting around doing nothing. When I'm busy, like at MIL, I go through waaaaaay less. Some devices suck up more liquids. When I first started vaping; I was using cartridges and went through a LOT less. After getting the Nova, I use probably double to triple what I did back then. But at the same time, I was finally able to stop smoking. I had finally found the device that fed me enough vapor to kick the cigs.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    100% agree with you. Killer Juice is my favorite vendor along with Walt's amazing customer service.

Well it taste's fine and works fine.
    It's just much more watery in consistancy than anything else I've ever bought.

I'm not complaining, just curious as to why? :confused:

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Well it taste's fine and works fine.
    It's just much more watery in consistancy than anything else I've ever bought.

I'm not complaining, just curious as to why? :confused:

Oh I know u weren't complaining :). I think You are dead on about the higher PG ratio so that may be the reason.

Edit: Have u pm'ed Walt about it. He may be able to give u better input on this. Also if he didn't give u the 50/50 u requested huge will fix it.

>^.^< Sent From Meow G2

Last edited:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Oh I know u weren't complaining :). I think You are dead on about the higher PG ratio so that may be the reason.

Edit: Have u pm'ed Walt about it. He may be able to give u better input on this. Also if he didn't give u the 50/50 u requested huge will fix it.
    No, I haven't.
    Like I said, it's not really a problem and he seems to have enough to deal with right now :unsure:
    I saw this quote today.Thought it was funny:)

" I named my dog Karma.. So if he bites someone..
    They probably had it coming" :D
    MUL!!! :w00t:

Hi hon :wub:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member

Muldemar

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2012
    Frostbite Falls,MN
    Not too bad, I'd never had one, I wanted something just slightly above bland.

No doubt! :lol: Wondered if you were stuck in a snow drift somewhere. :laugh:

I was stuck..But the 40+mph winds got me unstuck in no time:p

Weather here has been so weird..Monday -15..Tuesday 36..Wed 6" of snow.Thur..40mph winds..Today Sunny no wind..but only 11

Last edited:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I'm here. Lurking
    Ah! :wub:

Weather here has been so weird..Monday -15..Tuesday 36..Wed 6" of snow.Thur..40mph winds..Today Sunny no wind..but only 11
    :lol: We can do all that in one day here in Arkansas :p Well, except for the minus degrees

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Do you have a Perkin's ? Now THAT is a fantastic Chicken Pot Pie!!! :ohmy:
    We don't have them, but I think I have eaten breakfast at one.

I'm here. Lurking

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    wave.gif

That's how it's been here, not quite as (consistently) cold as you, but yeah, super windy. 57 last Sunday, -10 with wind chill Monday morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread