The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Customer Service Poll

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by hoogie76, Jun 29, 2011.

Tags:

How would you rate Madvapes Customer Service?

1. Excellent

2. Good

3. Fair

4. Poor

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. chrisz

chrisz Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2011
    cincinnati, oh
    Hoping to get through to someone at madvapes... Had my brother order 2 510 mega kits, and they both came missing the usb to battery cables, so he can't charge batteries. I have had great service through them, but hard to swallow that his first order got messed up. Thank God he still smokes, if that happened to me I would have already chewed off 2 of my fingers. Can't get a ticket going through madvapes, where do I go from here?

2. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Madvapes Help Desk should get you to the ticket system.. hoog

3. skydragon

skydragon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Mountain Cave
    I have to say I agree one hundred percent but would like to add that I think if a person returns a faulty product, the vendor should pay for return shipping. As stated above, we too often receive product that is far from stellar and it get's expensive to either toss the product, or return it. I don't believe the onus should fall on us and must admit I am getting rather tired of it. This isn't directed at just MadVapes. I think it should apply to all vendors. I have only had one vendor send a pre-paid envelope but just that act keeps me going there.

Aside from that Hoog, I think you have a great company and your customer service is very responsive.

4. Blossomer

Blossomer Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 1, 2011
    Wisconsin
    MadVapes is my main vendor now. Excellent Customer Service!!

5. chrisz

chrisz Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2011
    cincinnati, oh
    Help desk worked fine for me today. Thanks for the link, it took me straight to where I needed to be.

6. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    do you know when you will get these in 510 Juice Feeder Mod been wanting one for awhile. ty much

7. wbenjamin2000

wbenjamin2000 Full Member

Jun 9, 2011
    Des Moines
    I just want to say Madvapes is the best! Their prices are terrific. They have all the gear I could want, so it's my one-stop shopping place for e-cigs and supplies. I've placed several orders with them over the last month. One order had a bottle of Nport E-Liquid that broke during shipping. They promptly replaced it. Their customer service is outstanding!

8. Tom10

Tom10 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2011
    Oklahoma
    I've made several orders from you now, and I enjoy doing business with you. I have been very pleased with your products and services. I haven't had a problem of any kind to resolve, so that's a pat on the back. I will continue buying the things I need from you if you have it. My latest purchase was just in the last several days - a Maxi Roughstack, two kinds of cartos, batteries, battery charger, and an adapter. Everything worked perfectly straight out of the box. Thanks.

9. sydsdad

sydsdad Full Member Verified Member

Jul 2, 2011
    bridgeport
    You guys rock!!! I recently made back to back orders on the 2nd and 3rd of July, still managed to forget a couple things! Your crew made sure i had what i needed though, threw in a 420mah charger for free so i could safely charge my new smoktech 900mah ego clones...Thanks a ton , Madvapes knows customer service and ill be a customer for along time because of little things like this...ty RMW

10. polunu

polunu Full Member

Nov 22, 2010
    US
    Got a mis-pick Logged a ticket this morning at ~9:45, it's 1:39 and my replacements are already in the mail. ***** customer service

11. phoenixfire

phoenixfire Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2011
    Southeast Mo.
    I need to place an order but can't get to the bank, so can't use my debit card. Is there some way I can place an order and send a mo?

12. arkador

arkador Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2011
    Texas
    Your customer service has been flawless, You sent me a replacement switch for my roughstack without delay. Unfortunately, it died in 2 days. Ended up pulling out the soldering iron and turning 2 dead switches into 1 working unit. Been debating on opening a ticket, and sending both problem units back, since it is working now.

through the whole thing, customer service has been above and beyond.

13. Shaitaan

Shaitaan Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 8, 2011
    Syracuse, NY
    I've not been dissappointed yet by Hoog and crew's service...I will continue to use them as my 'go-to' for my vaping supplies :rickroll::headbang::evil:

14. EDDIE D

EDDIE D Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 22, 2010
    FLORIDA
    on my fifth order, nothing but fantastic communication and fast shipping, i was surprised it wasn't ranked at 100%.

15. Tom10

Tom10 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2011
    Oklahoma
    I've lost count how many times, but I'm a repeat customer because of quality products at great prices - with great service. What else could you want?

16. Jimi D.

Jimi D. ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    You guys were the second vendor I ordered from. The first I no longer use. I've been vaping for over a year now. You guys are #1 in my book. Customer service and quality products is all i need.

Thanks for bringing the kid in me back again. Everytime I get a package it's like Christmas..lol

17. Rev. Redmond Farrier

Rev. Redmond Farrier Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2010
    Georgia
    I feel I must preface my comment by saying that I am a devout MadVapes customer. For nearly all my vaping needs, my first stop is always MV. The prices and the selection are second to none. (at least when items are in stock) Shipping is super fast. That being said, I have received several orders with missing or mispicked items. In most cases, the customer service went well above and beyond any that I have ever experienced with any other company, e-cig related or otherwise. At one point though, several months ago, there were several orders in a row that were missing an atty. I had suggested that it just be included with the next order in order to save MV an extra shipping charge. I was assured that it would be included, but it was not. I don't remember the exact sequence of events, but I wound up with at least three orders in a row missing an atty. (I think the last one was a different atty, not the one missing from the first order and not included in the second.) Everything was finally sorted out but it was quite frustrating and left me hesitant to purchase atomizers from MV. I understand that MV has been going through some "growing pains". As I already said, they are second to none in price and selection. My only suggestion would be to focus a little more on accuracy rather than speed when packing the orders. I would much rather have an accurate order arrive a day or two later than usual instead of an incorrectly picked order rushed to my doorstep. No matter how wonderful the customer service, the less I have to rely on it to correct problems the better.

18. Alžběta Madragana

Alžběta Madragana Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    My 4th order from MadVapes just shipped. It amazes me how fast they get your order out the door. I ordered some cartos last night, like around 11pm and I get an email this morning early says it shipped today.
    Who-hooo I'll be vaping those new 808s pretty darn soon now...
    I had an issue with a 510 MegaBattery and they took care of that real fast too. Even called me on the phone to personally work it out. Now to me, THAT is real customer service.
    Keep up the good work, folks - you have a loyal customer with me.

19. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Totally agree and I feel your frustration!. We're migrating to a new system that has barcoded products an won't allow an order to short ship or wrong ship items anymore so hopefully in the near future you'll see some changes to how your orders are processed and packed..

Thanks everyone for the comments it really helps us focus on the things we are doing right and the things we need to improve on.

hoog

20. Dj Xy

Dj Xy I'm winning like Charlie Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 5, 2011
    baltimore, maryland
    Thats my only complaint, its frustrating when you really need something and it arrives but is wrong

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.