Madvapes Customer Service Poll

How would you rate Madvapes Customer Service?

• Excellent

• Good

• Fair

• Poor

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisz

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
cincinnati, oh
Hoping to get through to someone at madvapes... Had my brother order 2 510 mega kits, and they both came missing the usb to battery cables, so he can't charge batteries. I have had great service through them, but hard to swallow that his first order got messed up. Thank God he still smokes, if that happened to me I would have already chewed off 2 of my fingers. Can't get a ticket going through madvapes, where do I go from here?

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Hoping to get through to someone at madvapes... Had my brother order 2 510 mega kits, and they both came missing the usb to battery cables, so he can't charge batteries. I have had great service through them, but hard to swallow that his first order got messed up. Thank God he still smokes, if that happened to me I would have already chewed off 2 of my fingers. Can't get a ticket going through madvapes, where do I go from here?

Madvapes Help Desk should get you to the ticket system.. hoog

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
I have ordered from MadVapes beginning in January, 2011 and have received great customer service. There have been orders received with missing parts, wrong parts, and etc. a few times. In each case MadVapes offered to correct the issue.

With the narrow question of "customer service" commented on, might I elaborate here about a larger issue that (I believe) may plague not only MadVapes, but many other vendors of Vaping products. If this is not appropriate in this thread, feel free to delete this post, as I can start a thread of my own in the ECF. This is not an afront to MadVapes in any way.

As it seems to be almost common-place in our vaping experience, most of us have paid for a product that was either poorly constructed, poorly designed, inconsistant in quality control, misrepresented, or is marketed by means of deceptive advertisement. Vendors are really at the mercy of the suppliers that they choose to use. In other words, the vendor has little control over the consistancy of quality of the products they buy from suppliers. Thus the end user, we the customers, continue to receive products that are not consistant in quality or products that, by design, do not perform as advertised. We see inconsistant e-liquid, of which most do not even list the ingredients. In most cases, we do not even know in what type of setting the e-liquid is produces.

I could write a book, but I think you get my drift....something needs to change....When a customer orders, as an example, 100% Dekang USA Mix - 24 mg - 50ml juice, he/she should not even have to wonder about the consistancy, quality, or whether it is genuine or not. When a customer orders a CE1,CE2,CE3,CE4, or G4 cartomizer, they should be a quality product, not leak, and should not be inconsistant in operation. When a customer orders a 3.0 ohm atomizer, it should be 3.0 ohm, not 2.8 or 3.2 ohm.

What I am saying here is that vendors should be demanding quality control, quality assurance, verification of product origin (Dekang juice is Dekang), and product labeling with ingredients (e-liquid). I believe that if the vendors do not take measures to address the above issues, someone will (feds). But as a consumer, I feel I deserve no less than quality, consistant, well designed products, and am not willing to accept the standard comments of "taste is subjective", or "we have no control over the quality control of a cartomizer or atty", or "my supplier says the e-liquid is Genuine Dekang".

I believe that a vendor(any vendor) has a responsiblity to the at-large consumer, as do the suppliers and manufactures, so how long will we stand by and not hold the suppliers and manufactures more accountable? Or do we just continue to buy a product and if we get "a good one", thats great, but if we get a "bad one' we just write if off?

Just my 2- cents here......

Let me say again MadVapes does strive to give great customer service.....

I have to say I agree one hundred percent but would like to add that I think if a person returns a faulty product, the vendor should pay for return shipping. As stated above, we too often receive product that is far from stellar and it get's expensive to either toss the product, or return it. I don't believe the onus should fall on us and must admit I am getting rather tired of it. This isn't directed at just MadVapes. I think it should apply to all vendors. I have only had one vendor send a pre-paid envelope but just that act keeps me going there.

Aside from that Hoog, I think you have a great company and your customer service is very responsive.

wbenjamin2000

Jun 9, 2011
Des Moines
I just want to say Madvapes is the best! Their prices are terrific. They have all the gear I could want, so it's my one-stop shopping place for e-cigs and supplies. I've placed several orders with them over the last month. One order had a bottle of Nport E-Liquid that broke during shipping. They promptly replaced it. Their customer service is outstanding!

Tom10

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2011
Oklahoma
I've made several orders from you now, and I enjoy doing business with you. I have been very pleased with your products and services. I haven't had a problem of any kind to resolve, so that's a pat on the back. I will continue buying the things I need from you if you have it. My latest purchase was just in the last several days - a Maxi Roughstack, two kinds of cartos, batteries, battery charger, and an adapter. Everything worked perfectly straight out of the box. Thanks.

sydsdad

Verified Member
Jul 2, 2011
bridgeport
You guys rock!!! I recently made back to back orders on the 2nd and 3rd of July, still managed to forget a couple things! Your crew made sure i had what i needed though, threw in a 420mah charger for free so i could safely charge my new smoktech 900mah ego clones...Thanks a ton , Madvapes knows customer service and ill be a customer for along time because of little things like this...ty RMW

Last edited:

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
Your customer service has been flawless, You sent me a replacement switch for my roughstack without delay. Unfortunately, it died in 2 days. Ended up pulling out the soldering iron and turning 2 dead switches into 1 working unit. Been debating on opening a ticket, and sending both problem units back, since it is working now.

through the whole thing, customer service has been above and beyond.

Rev. Redmond Farrier

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
Georgia
I feel I must preface my comment by saying that I am a devout MadVapes customer. For nearly all my vaping needs, my first stop is always MV. The prices and the selection are second to none. (at least when items are in stock) Shipping is super fast. That being said, I have received several orders with missing or mispicked items. In most cases, the customer service went well above and beyond any that I have ever experienced with any other company, e-cig related or otherwise. At one point though, several months ago, there were several orders in a row that were missing an atty. I had suggested that it just be included with the next order in order to save MV an extra shipping charge. I was assured that it would be included, but it was not. I don't remember the exact sequence of events, but I wound up with at least three orders in a row missing an atty. (I think the last one was a different atty, not the one missing from the first order and not included in the second.) Everything was finally sorted out but it was quite frustrating and left me hesitant to purchase atomizers from MV. I understand that MV has been going through some "growing pains". As I already said, they are second to none in price and selection. My only suggestion would be to focus a little more on accuracy rather than speed when packing the orders. I would much rather have an accurate order arrive a day or two later than usual instead of an incorrectly picked order rushed to my doorstep. No matter how wonderful the customer service, the less I have to rely on it to correct problems the better.

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
My 4th order from MadVapes just shipped. It amazes me how fast they get your order out the door. I ordered some cartos last night, like around 11pm and I get an email this morning early says it shipped today.
Who-hooo I'll be vaping those new 808s pretty darn soon now...
I had an issue with a 510 MegaBattery and they took care of that real fast too. Even called me on the phone to personally work it out. Now to me, THAT is real customer service.
Keep up the good work, folks - you have a loyal customer with me.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
My only suggestion would be to focus a little more on accuracy rather than speed when packing the orders. I would much rather have an accurate order arrive a day or two later than usual instead of an incorrectly picked order rushed to my doorstep. No matter how wonderful the customer service, the less I have to rely on it to correct problems the better.

Totally agree and I feel your frustration!. We're migrating to a new system that has barcoded products an won't allow an order to short ship or wrong ship items anymore so hopefully in the near future you'll see some changes to how your orders are processed and packed..

Thanks everyone for the comments it really helps us focus on the things we are doing right and the things we need to improve on.

hoog

Dj Xy

I'm winning like Charlie
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
baltimore, maryland
Totally agree and I feel your frustration!. We're migrating to a new system that has barcoded products an won't allow an order to short ship or wrong ship items anymore so hopefully in the near future you'll see some changes to how your orders are processed and packed..

Thanks everyone for the comments it really helps us focus on the things we are doing right and the things we need to improve on.

hoog

Thats my only complaint, its frustrating when you really need something and it arrives but is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread