Madvapes needs a sticky for customer service reviews!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
glad to hear that.. Our shipping software didn't download our orders correctly at the start of the week and that puts us back into manual copy/paste mode which slows things down to a crawl and certainly adds more room for error :(

hoog

Thank you. It is here. Today, like right now. Blazing fast when the shipping software is working right,huh I wish I could drive cross country that fast.:p

VPJUNKIE510

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
Since I have located Madvapes on the internet they have been my go to for just about everything except my 306 stuff. with that said I order anywhere between 4-6 time's a month from this company and I have had missing part's and wrong part's. But with that said I have also had extra part's like juice, switch's, the extra stuff has alway's been with in the same subject of the order I purchased.

Madvapes customer service.
A lot of people don't like using the ticket system..... Well I do absoluetly every problem and every question has been answeared to this day. I understand they are busy so if the ticket takes a day or to oh well, I contacted them and that's half the work done right there.
I had purchased two 16340 3.0v battery's but was sent the two 3.7v instead. Although they were a little cheaper I feel like I got the better deal since I decided to read the review's on the 3v battery after I realized the mix up.... Yea happy they made the mistake not alot of people like the battery I ordered...

I use the ticket system to ask question's about some of the product's, I have never used a 801 style ecig wanted to know how it vaped. I was sent good info on the product so I can better understand it before I bought it.

Bascially I just can't complain about Madvapes one bit, for them to take care of all of use while they were moving and getting set back up in the new place theyty did a great job. Hand's down the best customer service you can't go wrong with this company

Sewknitty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2010
NY
shesaquitter.wordpress.com
Okay...you did it again. I placed an order this morning and within 2 hours it was shipped. Impressive! Meanwhile, I also placed an order on a site that promises same day delivery and haven't heard from them. MadVapes promised me nothing but delivered the usual speedy - super zippy - service it always does. Great prices, the cheapest shipping I've ever seen, fantastic selection...can't think of anything you need to change.

parisbabe

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
Lake Elsinore, CA
I Cant really add more to this thread except I have ordered from madvapes since i quit tobacco!!! They are awesome!!!! My most recent order was 3 atomizers for the 510. Only one of them worked. I thought I would just have to eat the cost since atty's are notorious for being temper mental...lol
WRONG!!! I just let them know and they are shipping 2 replacements..If I could give madvapes a hug and kiss I would!!

matthawk7

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Columbia, SC
Love these guys! They were my first order and consistently provide outstanding service. I also had an atomizer issue...and after going through the normal checks and suggestions David is sending out a brand new one. I am so happy to not have to roll the dice when it comes to customer service. If something is wrong, they fix it. Thanks David and Hoog and all the other guys!
M

seadooman

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
socal
I've been slacking off lately and not giving Madvapes the Kudos they deserve. Since my last post here I have had to received at least 6 more orders. All have made to socal in 3 days,including the one I received today. All orders have been correct. The last order I got both small and XL clearomizers just too try out. Now I'm kicking myself! I should have ordered more of the XL's,I can't believe the amount of juice these hold!! Also got some coffee flavor E-Juice which is excellent..
Thanks ,Hoogie

Zod

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Salt Lake
First wrong order today. There's little quirks here and there where I'll get an order in 2 days then the next in 7 but they're human just like us and I expect that it's as much to do with USPS as them. I'm expecting they'll rectify getting someone else's order quickly from what I've observed in the past and read here. Sucks cause I was excited to try out the new clearomizers on my 6v mod. HURRY HOOGIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread