Status
Not open for further replies.

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
In all honesty I have to say that every new advancement in this whole journey has surprised and amazed me. From the very first cigalike (a Fin) 3 1/2 years ago to everything we're using now has just astonished me that I have no desire at all to go back to a 45 year habit of unfiltered, hacking inducing cigs. And I was a Keith Richards degenerate with it all, 3 1/2 PAD, swearing I'd never quit:D. But I did, like MANY others, and really THAT'S what I'm amazed at. They ALL played a part in that, every cigalike, tank, mod, tube, dripper, TC, mech, all of them! and man am I grateful!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    One that surprised me is the Augvape Merlin. I didn't know much about it but wanted to try some new tanks. I watched a video on wicking it but kept having leaking problems. The flavor on this tank is fantastic but I was about ready to give up when I got some help from other forum members. Now it works like a dream and hits with great flavor every time.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 23, 2013
    US
    Thank you for the contest and the chance!

When I first started using tanks that had airflow control I never thought it would become useful to me. I am a tootle puffer so I had always used tanks that were not for direct lung hits. Once I started using my STM I fell in love with being able to adjust my airflow to whatever setting worked best for me and change that setting so easily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread