The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Weekly Contest - July 18 through July 22

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. darktranq

darktranq Full Member

Feb 12, 2014
    Minnesota
    The flavor and vapor production on the Uwell Crown and Kanger Subtank. I can be lazy about building coils now!

2. HooP OoteD?

HooP OoteD? Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2012
    Nashville Tn
    My foxy box mod was awesome. It was a plastic 5v mod that I still use from time to time. This was back in the old days where cartomizers were all the rage and vape shops were non-existent. Does anybody else 2012-2013?

3. Rob Bacon

Rob Bacon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2015
    Spokane, Washington
    Building my own coils. It was daunting at first, but now 2nd nature. Plus saving %%

4. jmur

jmur Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut
    In all honesty I have to say that every new advancement in this whole journey has surprised and amazed me. From the very first cigalike (a Fin) 3 1/2 years ago to everything we're using now has just astonished me that I have no desire at all to go back to a 45 year habit of unfiltered, hacking inducing cigs. And I was a Keith Richards degenerate with it all, 3 1/2 PAD, swearing I'd never quit:D. But I did, like MANY others, and really THAT'S what I'm amazed at. They ALL played a part in that, every cigalike, tank, mod, tube, dripper, TC, mech, all of them! and man am I grateful!

• Like Like x 4
  5. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    One that surprised me is the Augvape Merlin. I didn't know much about it but wanted to try some new tanks. I watched a video on wicking it but kept having leaking problems. The flavor on this tank is fantastic but I was about ready to give up when I got some help from other forum members. Now it works like a dream and hits with great flavor every time.

6. gtrpickr

gtrpickr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2012
    Tennessee
    I was surprised at how much I love the Limitless plus rdta. After trying to use a genny style tank way back when and how much of a pita it was I wasnt sure I would like the Limitless plus but after getting one it has become my favorite topper so far.

7. Marina2

Marina2 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2015
    USA
    I'm surprised how much I enjoyed reading this thread. Great topic!

• Like Like x 4
  8. wvducklady

wvducklady Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    Thank you for the contest and the chance!

When I first started using tanks that had airflow control I never thought it would become useful to me. I am a tootle puffer so I had always used tanks that were not for direct lung hits. Once I started using my STM I fell in love with being able to adjust my airflow to whatever setting worked best for me and change that setting so easily.

• Like Like x 2
  9. mattiem

mattiem ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have been pleasantly surprised with the GS-Air line of tanks and find that I even occasionally open up the AC and do a DL hit on it. Normally I don't inhale the vapor at all so it is a nice change of pace.

Thanks bunches for the contest.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Sorry folks! I was out today for a doctor's appointment. We'll end the contest at 5PM, and pick a winner after that! Thanks everyone, and GOOD LUCK!

• Like Like x 8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.