Making my own juice first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Przemix - If I were you...I wouldn't get rid of ( ie. throw out) that other nic base. It doesn't look that bad, to me. If nothing else, decant it into smaller glass bottles and put it in your freezer, as spare (if necessary to use) nic base for years down the road. I have several friends though...who use their nic base all the time that looks like that. They say it's fine.

However, since you're getting free replacements for it...if you don't want to use it at all...I'd see if someone in your area who can't afford to stock up, might want it. I'm sure there are people here on ECF also, who could/would gladly take it off your hands.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I have to order more now to store next shipment, might need to buy another small freezer.

Nic base is going to be like "gold" in the future, to anyone who DIYS already and/or will wish they could in years to come. So, I'd say that buying the above things is a very wise investment now, to guarantee your ability to vape as long as you want to. :thumbs:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Sup , are you guys using SUCRALOSE OR STEVIA OR ERYTHRITOL for your juice when you mix fruit flavors?

If/when I use any sweetener in my DIY...I prefer to use TFA Sweetener. The others have a different or "off" taste to me, that I don't care for.

Przemix

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2021
I don’t use any sweetener in fruits.
even with green apple flavor alone? I love naked green apple TFA and FLV, it has nice crisp taste but there is a touch of sweetness im missing on my tongue after finished exhale, i didnt try to make pomango yet maybe it will be sweet by itself. hmmm

Przemix

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2021
If/when I use any sweetener in my DIY...I prefer to use TFA Sweetener. The others have a different or "off" taste to me, that I don't care for.
You use that for all the fruits? for example tangerine is way to sweet for me or many other fruits, so far the perfect ones i can vape every day is pomango and dragon fruit or apple . Rasberry lemonade great too but not for too loong because it becomes too sweet and get tired of it quickly.

Reactions: kas122461

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    even with green apple flavor alone? I love naked green apple TFA and FLV, it has nice crisp taste but there is a touch of sweetness im missing on my tongue after finished exhale, i didnt try to make pomango yet maybe it will be sweet by itself. hmmm
    If you feel you are missing sweetness then by all means add some. But go low.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    You use that for all the fruits?

I don't use sweetener "for all" of any type or category of eliquids (ie. fruits, bakery, drinks, etc.). I only use it if/when a mix needs to be slightly sweeter for my own taste, than the other flavorings in the recipe already made it be, since some flavorings are sweeter than others.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread