Making my own juice first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Przemix

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2021
some people write this on line.... You agree with it? whats your experience ?

"
PV and VG do not freeze at the same point as water. Vegetable Glycerine liquid freezes at -38°C and Propylene Glycol liquid freezes at -59°C. If you take into consideration that most personal-use freezers sit at -18°C, these two ingredients are going to separate massively, but not freeze. This can change the consistency and change the flavour profile.

Another example is when menthol e liquid is allowed to be cooled, the menthol will start crystallising meaning that you will have to warm the liquid back up to be able to vape it again. Once the crystals have dissolved, the flavour might not be as good as it was originally."

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
some people write this on line.... You agree with it? whats your experience ?

"
PV and VG do not freeze at the same point as water. Vegetable Glycerine liquid freezes at -38°C and Propylene Glycol liquid freezes at -59°C. If you take into consideration that most personal-use freezers sit at -18°C, these two ingredients are going to separate massively, but not freeze. This can change the consistency and change the flavour profile.

Another example is when menthol e liquid is allowed to be cooled, the menthol will start crystallising meaning that you will have to warm the liquid back up to be able to vape it again. Once the crystals have dissolved, the flavour might not be as good as it was originally."
I have been using these products for almost 11 years and never had any separate on me. I don't heat anything up, that destroys the mix and degrades the nic. Just get it out of freezer or fridge and allow to warm up naturally on the counter or in a dark cabinet.

Also it pays to look around Amazon when shopping. Found your pg/vg pair from the exact same company for $4 less than the one you lsited.

https://www.amazon.com/Vegetable-Gl...ae81e&pd_rd_wg=gf5NK&pd_rd_i=B074CNYG1J&psc=1

:)

Reactions: Przemix

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
quick qestion for you guys,

If I decide to make like 5 bottles of 120 ml juice 50/50 mix and 3 mg nicotine and lets say pomegranate +mango flavor or white peach

or same 5 bottles of 120 ml 50/50 mix 3 mg nicotine and and only menthol, pepper mint cool blast flavor juice

and shove it to a freezer, it will not loose its taste or flavor after few months?
is mint, menthol, pepper mint flavor becomes solid in - freezer temp or something since its a crystal ?
Once mixed put in fridge not freezer. Flavor mixes can last a long time in fridge, but you run the risk of separation in freezer and possible condensation when warming up. If never allowed to actually freeze no condensation forms.

just my experience.

Reactions: Przemix

Przemix

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2021
I have been using these products for almost 11 years and never had any separate on me. I don't heat anything up, that destroys the mix and degrades the nic. Just get it out of freezer or fridge and allow to warm up naturally on the counter or in a dark cabinet.

Also it pays to look around Amazon when shopping. Found your pg/vg pair from the exact same company for $4 less than the one you lsited.

https://www.amazon.com/Vegetable-Gl...ae81e&pd_rd_wg=gf5NK&pd_rd_i=B074CNYG1J&psc=1

:)
oh wow would you look at that

Przemix

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2021
Once mixed put in fridge not freezer. Flavor mixes can last a long time in fridge, but you run the risk of separation in freezer and possible condensation when warming up. If never allowed to actually freeze no condensation forms.

just my experience.
sound good to me
thank you

Przemix

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2021
Some places do, some don't. Perfectvape (on the list) does. But personally I would just buy it in PG.

sup, just need Your master advice on something for 5 sec if You dont mind.

I have ordered from Perfect Vape some stuff $172 and it came 2 weeks delayed but arrived but... DAMAGED:/ leaking all over the box and 2 bottles were loose caps and one bottle cracked and bent. USPS shrink wrapped it and put sticker "arrived damaged. Fluid was lost from both bottles maybe 20% here are some pics.....

So You think they will send me new one or something? I already emailed them pics and waiting for response to resolve the issue :/ Is it still good or its disposable because of heat open bottle and oxygen for 2 weeks in shipping (presuming)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: UncLeJunkLe

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    So You think they will send me new one or something?

I don't know what they will do. Wait and see. Are you in the USA?

Is it still good or its disposable bexause of heat open bottle and oxygen for 2 weeks in shipping (presuming)

I don't know. If it were me I would not want to vape it. But that's your call.

It's also quite yellow. Not that that matters too much because I have vaped nic that was about that color.

Przemix

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2021
    Because of the color of the nicotine, if they give you a choice for refund or reship, personally I would take the refund and buy elsewhere. JMHO. Maybe try Nicotine Giant instead.
    yeah in dark glass bottle would be nice , (Perfect Vape)cheap .......s , they couldnt even protect the freight right :\

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread