Not open for further replies.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Bruce, suggestion.
Why dont you set-up a MAP pre-order system where we can place our orders, get a no. and wait for delivery. This way, all of us will get our M-Tanks eventually. Right now, it's a long wait without ever knowing when we will be able to get one.

Comments anyone?

I'd agree with this, but, of course, it's Bruce's call.

It is a little frustrating, seeing people post pictures of their four, five MAP tanks, most not even used, while others of us are waiting for their first tank!

I don't begrudge anyone getting 20 tanks, if they want! But I do wish there was a system where people who'd like to get their first MAP tank can sign up, and at least know that at some point, they'll get one!

I did sign up for email notice. Received the notice at 10:30am, but unfortuantely, didn't see the message until 11:30am, at which time, they were already sold out. I'm also not home 24/7, to watch for when they become available.

Oh well.... guess at some point, CoV will have a large supply, and all of us waiting will be able to purchase one. I know Bruce is working hard, and this is NOT a complaint towards him. Just a little frustrating...

CDATundra

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
Idaho
I'd agree with this, but, of course, it's Bruce's call.

It is a little frustrating, seeing people post pictures of their four, five MAP tanks, most not even used, while others of us are waiting for their first tank!

I don't begrudge anyone getting 20 tanks, if they want! But I do wish there was a system where people who'd like to get their first MAP tank can sign up, and at least know that at some point, they'll get one!

I did sign up for email notice. Received the notice at 10:30am, but unfortuantely, didn't see the message until 11:30am, at which time, they were already sold out. I'm also not home 24/7, to watch for when they become available.

Oh well.... guess at some point, CoV will have a large supply, and all of us waiting will be able to purchase one. I know Bruce is working hard, and this is NOT a complaint towards him. Just a little frustrating...

Well put Shel.
That being said, Bruce is probably really busy and I'm not sure he would have the time or desire to set up a waiting list. We are fortunate he is willing to "notify" us. I'm not sure I would be willing to put up with some of the complaints if I were him. He could just put them up.

Last edited:

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
I'm a new COV shopper and have been really impressed with everything so far. I'm lucky that we run our own business so stalking the website and acting on the "notify me" notifications has worked out well for us. There are two vapers in my house so everything has to be purchased in twos. I promise, we're not hoarding. One big tank for each of us and one mini for me. I didn't know that these were made individually. I always marvel at the ingenuity of them. They're awesome and don't intend to not ever have one on my non-juice fed mods. Now that I've mastered filling them I gotta figure out how to clean them. Off to YouTube I go!

Bruce does a great job and we appreciate him for sure.

Lady M

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Oregon
Hey fellow vapers First off a big shout out to Bruce this guy rocks. Now here is my Idea for buying a map tank even if your Broke ,when you have the funds go to COV and by yourself:p a gift card next step stock the site the second you notice map tanks for sale be quick on ordering one no worries about the money its already their.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread