trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Lots of big news this weekend.

Vettel going to Ferrari. Alonso going to McLaren (possibly). The youngest ever driver in F1. Lots of changes going on, then there's Hondas return to F1.

Just hope Jules is going to be ok. Not much info yet on his condition, but it must have been one hell of an accident for him to be taken away on a stretcher :(

As you probably know, I'm a big Hamilton fan, so I'm really chuffed he's 10 points clear now. My celebrations were pretty subdued though, with Jules' accident.

JmanEspresso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 15, 2013
    Westchester, NY,USA
    Holy Cheese!

Vettel is going to Ferrari!

Wowza.

I had heard the rumors during the broadcast of one the last races.. I forget which one, I had tivo'd and watched them out of order.. might have been singapore.. But I instantly said to myself, :pSH! NO WAY Vettel is going to leave RedBull" But then again, its probably every F1 and F1 hopeful Drivers dream to one day drive for Ferrari.

Vettel has long since been who I pull for, since 2009 or thereabouts. But there isn't any drivers in the top of the field that I really dislike, so.. The only thing about rootin for vettel, is the last four years kinda got a little boring.. not gonna lie. Its been great to see him really have to drive this year.. keeping the lead from the start is one thing.. battling through the pack for the win is a whole 'nother thing entirely. shame his car has given him so much trouble.

Should be an interesting finish.. Id like to see Rosberg take it.. Ive always felt like hes had the skill, but the car let him down year after year, he always held his own driving with Michael, and now he's got Hamilton, a very fast teammate, and finally they have the car to beat. Hopefully he can make it happen, but the season aint over yet.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2013
    Rochdale, Lancs, GB
    www.puffin-eliquid.com
    :offtopic: Thanks to the rave reviews that SuoerX gives the Odin BF. I've just ordered one from Loki Labs for my Reo :D

I've been using RDAs that I've modded myself to work on the Reo so far. But they all either leak a little, or they don't perform as well as my single coiled RM2 on my other Reo. So I'm looking forward to vaping on the Odin, hopefully for the last race of the season, when Hamilton takes the title :laugh:

player one

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    cali
    Lewis is just on a roll right now.
    BxqV7TxCMAAh71_.jpg

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 4, 2012
    Somewhere out there
    www.youtube.com
    Finally got to watch the race last night. We got all three practice sessions for the race (we usually only get fp2).

So I had a lot of F1 to watch before the actual race. I'm glad Hamilton beat Rossgirl.

But with that ridiculous double points deal - if HAM dnf's next race, and ROS wins the next 2, wouldn't he win the championship?

Double points - what a silly, nascar like idea.

But the race was great.

And the Odin kicks AYuss :)

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2013
    Rochdale, Lancs, GB
    www.puffin-eliquid.com
    Finally got to watch the race last night. We got all three practice sessions for the race (we usually only get fp2).

So I had a lot of F1 to watch before the actual race. I'm glad Hamilton beat Rossgirl.

But with that ridiculous double points deal - if HAM dnf's next race, and ROS wins the next 2, wouldn't he win the championship?

Double points - what a silly, nascar like idea.

But the race was great.

And the Odin kicks AYuss :)

Looks like you've been on F1 overload mate :laugh:

You're right, DNF for Lewis and 2 wins for Rosberg and he gets the title. Even if Lewis wins the next one and Rosberg gets a DNF, it's still down to the last race to decide things.

Looking forward to sticking some rayon in the Odin and a couple of 26g kanthal dual coils :) The Odin should be here this week with a bit of luck, hopefully in time for the Brazil GP. I've had three clones on the LP Reo so far that I've channelled out the 510 pin, they work great for a couple of days, then either leak or just drop off in performance - the LP deserves better :laugh:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 4, 2012
    Somewhere out there
    www.youtube.com
    What a great thread! Didn't even know it existed until now. Been a huge Hamilton fan since his rookie season, nice to see him back on top again. What did Mark Webber used to call Rosberg? Brittany? yeah that pretty much sums up Nico for me. :laugh:

I miss Webber in F1. I feel the same way about Mercedes' diva, even though the kid is one a hell of a driver.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2013
    Rochdale, Lancs, GB
    www.puffin-eliquid.com
    Really looking forward to the last race of the season. I'm not working for a change, so I'll be able to see it live :D

I'm still routing for Lewis for the title (plus it means a winning bet for me too :laugh:)

Things are looking good. A great title battle and my Odin is chucking out those flavoursome clouds on the Reo - life is good :D

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 4, 2012
    Somewhere out there
    www.youtube.com
    Really looking forward to the last race of the season. I'm not working for a change, so I'll be able to see it live :D

I'm still routing for Lewis for the title (plus it means a winning bet for me too :laugh:)

Things are looking good. A great title battle and my Odin is chucking out those flavoursome clouds on the Reo - life is good :D

Best of luck on that wager my brother. Yes, a battle to the end does lend some added excitement to this weeks race. The reality of 4 months of no F1 after I see this race is starting to loom large in my mind but 2015 looks to hold as much excitement about change as did this season.

I too pull for Hamilton, but only over Rosberg. I think I'd rather see anyone in the field (other than the RBR guys win it than those guys :)).

Vettel went from my least favorite driver to one of my favorites.

Where will ALO land?

It must be nice to see it live bro. I have to DVR all available sessions (my kids don't like F1). Enjoy. :)

Yes, the Odin, to me, is one of the best values in vaping and its design, 2 piece while providing AFC, is main reason I don't even bother with any other attys anymore.

They are the best attys I've ever used at any price point and while I am curious about others, when I consider their negatives against the zero negatives of the Odin, the curiosity fades.

I'm glad all is well brother. I hope your (and my) wishes for hammy to get the championship are realized but I would like to see Alonso finish ahead of him :)

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2013
    Rochdale, Lancs, GB
    www.puffin-eliquid.com
    Best of luck on that wager my brother. Yes, a battle to the end does lend some added excitement to this weeks race. The reality of 4 months of no F1 after I see this race is starting to loom large in my mind but 2015 looks to hold as much excitement about change as did this season.

I too pull for Hamilton, but only over Rosberg. I think I'd rather see anyone in the field (other than the RBR guys win it than those guys :)).

Vettel went from my least favorite driver to one of my favorites.

Where will ALO land?

It must be nice to see it live bro. I have to DVR all available sessions (my kids don't like F1). Enjoy. :)

Yes, the Odin, to me, is one of the best values in vaping and its design, 2 piece while providing AFC, is main reason I don't even bother with any other attys anymore.

They are the best attys I've ever used at any price point and while I am curious about others, when I consider their negatives against the zero negatives of the Odin, the curiosity fades.

I'm glad all is well brother. I hope your (and my) wishes for hammy to get the championship are realized but I would like to see Alonso finish ahead of him :)

Cheers mate, I'm hoping the bets in the bag :D

Yep the F1 draught will hit hard for me too, guess I'll have to watch more vids by Winston Dempsey while I'm waiting for the new season to start :laugh:

I think Alonso will go to McLaren to be honest. Only problem then is Button will probably get booted out - would be a shame, I'd hate to see Button go. The general gossip in the paddock, is in favour of Alonso in a McLaren next year.

Well the Odin is still going strong mate. I just need to find something as good to fit my other Reo Grand now, it's the non LP version and the RM2 I've got on it is getting a bit tired now.

Come on Hamilton !!! :laugh:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 4, 2012
    Somewhere out there
    www.youtube.com
    Cheers mate, I'm hoping the bets in the bag :D

Yep the F1 draught will hit hard for me too, guess I'll have to watch more vids by Winston Dempsey while I'm waiting for the new season to start :laugh:

I think Alonso will go to McLaren to be honest. Only problem then is Button will probably get booted out - would be a shame, I'd hate to see Button go. The general gossip in the paddock, is in favour of Alonso in a McLaren next year.

Well the Odin is still going strong mate. I just need to find something as good to fit my other Reo Grand now, it's the non LP version and the RM2 I've got on it is getting a bit tired now.

Come on Hamilton !!! :laugh:

Well now that it's over any you won your wager - congrats. I'm glad nico suffered. It was a great race and the circuit / backdrop is second to none.

I read that Alonso is going to mclaren on a multi year contract. I wish him well but now he will just be another driver out on track that I hope does well, but behind my team. I believe I read that he wants button to be the other driver too. I like Jensen. He's a class act.

I'm excited for Seb to now be one of my favorite drivers rather than my most loathed :). Kimi is always one of my favorites I dont care if he's one day driving for caterham. Yes, waiting till march will be gruesome. I've got plans for about 5 new movies but I'm afraid Winston was badly beaten after that video by an angry mob of deci ohm sport vaping rednecks and has retreated back to his home county.

Many people have sanded their grands to LP. I have two that were done by a friend here on ECF. They work perfectly. Those two were the base for my first two Odins. I have no other attys just 4 Odins and after 4 months of nothing but Odins, I don't see myself using any other attys.

Rock on my F1 loving serious mod vaping, rebuilding enthusiast brother from another mother across the pond :).

player one

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    cali
    WWLHD? He would take the lead from the start and win the race and the championship. Lewis deserves it, he has fought through DNFs and problems with quali. I didn't like Hamilton when he first came to F1 but he seems to have matured over the years. He has learned to take care of his tires and conserve fuel which was his weakness in the past. He's still an overtaking monster.

I hope the mclaren/honda partnership will be good next year. SXD, we will be cheering for different teams next year lol.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2013
    Rochdale, Lancs, GB
    www.puffin-eliquid.com
    Well now that it's over any you won your wager - congrats. I'm glad nico suffered. It was a great race and the circuit / backdrop is second to none.

I read that Alonso is going to mclaren on a multi year contract. I wish him well but now he will just be another driver out on track that I hope does well, but behind my team. I believe I read that he wants button to be the other driver too. I like Jensen. He's a class act.

I'm excited for Seb to now be one of my favorite drivers rather than my most loathed :). Kimi is always one of my favorites I dont care if he's one day driving for caterham. Yes, waiting till march will be gruesome. I've got plans for about 5 new movies but I'm afraid Winston was badly beaten after that video by an angry mob of deci ohm sport vaping rednecks and has retreated back to his home county.

Many people have sanded their grands to LP. I have two that were done by a friend here on ECF. They work perfectly. Those two were the base for my first two Odins. I have no other attys just 4 Odins and after 4 months of nothing but Odins, I don't see myself using any other attys.

Rock on my F1 loving serious mod vaping, rebuilding enthusiast brother from another mother across the pond :).

Didn't get a huge return for my bet, about £30. The odds on Lewis to win the title, even months back when I placed the bet, weren't all that good. I did treble my stake money though, so that's a bonus.

It surprised me when I first heard about Alonso going back to McLaren, I know there was some bad blood between him and Ron Dennis, when he was there before. Looks like they've kissed and made up :laugh:

I love Kimi's attitude, he won't take no BS. Just hoping that next year, things are a bit closer. Even though I'm a big Hamilton fan, it would have been great if things had been a bit tighter up front. It was getting to the stage where I was expecting the Mercs to win.

Poor Winston, I hope the angry mob didn't mess him up too badly :laugh:

I was thinking about doing the same with my Reo Grand. I'd probably end up having to completely strip and refinish it though - doubt I'd be able to get a matching finish on the top if I tried touching it up after sanding. May just get another RM2 though, probably be the easiest option for now. Too many other projects on the go at the moment.

We'll have to keep this thread ticking over during the winter break, you could always give us updates on Winston's condition :laugh:

Keep on rockin' those Odins mate.

player one

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    cali
    It surprised me when I first heard about Alonso going back to McLaren, I know there was some bad blood between him and Ron Dennis, when he was there before. Looks like they've kissed and made up :laugh:

I thought Alonso went through the engine supplier and not the team to get a ride next year. So they may not have kissed and made up or at least not by choice. And please stop talking about Odins, because I'm really tempted to get one :D.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2013
    Rochdale, Lancs, GB
    www.puffin-eliquid.com
    I thought Alonso went through the engine supplier and not the team to get a ride next year. So they may not have kissed and made up or at least not by choice. And please stop talking about Odins, because I'm really tempted to get one :D.

Not sure how it all happened, they interviewed Ron Dennis during the race weekend, he gave the "Politicians" answer - he wouldn't confirm or deny if Alonso was going to McLaren. Think they'll be announcing the official line up in December. We'll just have to wait and see :laugh:

Go on pull the trigger on the Odin :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread