"Miss ECF pageant SPONSORS! Appreciation & Banners"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I copied and pasted................ or tried to - I'll try again...LOL thanks Spikey!

Edit to add, I can't load up that sig I get this:
Your signature cannot be longer than 300 characters including BB code markup.

got the same thing :(

You have to put it in as text.. not links... it adds the links itself then it is under the allowed amoutn (which I think is 400). So copy and paste into some word document or email and then copy and paste it as text back into the sig and it will add the links itself but still be under the req characters. If you have questions.. PM me :)

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Just wanted to give ALL the sponsors one last Thank You! You were all Great Sports with the contributions you made in the Miss ECF Pageant.You are all Exceptional folks...WhO I myself expect to get supplies from again and again!.....Once more Thanks Again!!I'm sure someone will be knocking on your door again next year!:)The Wiz!

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Just wanted to give ALL the sponsors one last Thank You! You were all Great Sports with the contributions you made in the Miss ECF Pageant.You are all Exceptional folks...WhO I myself expect to get supplies from again and again!.....Once more Thanks Again!!I'm sure someone will be knocking on your door again next year!:)The Wiz!

Wiz--glad to see you. The Contest was a huge success and We all wish you will do another one!!! Thanks again for all the laughs and fun and hope you are planing something new for us all to have fun with in the Land of Oz!!-----Sun

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
;)
slippersmoving892.gif
;)

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
No worries... Don't stress...

but personally, I would give up my link for your vapersclub link because I think the club idea is fabulous and would love to support the growth of that! :)

There is Lacey again --always trying to do the Right Thing---I do not know about this link issue here--but I do know that all ever see is Lacey trying to do the right think around here---Thanks Lacey ---Sun

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread