Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips ---- 4 ---- We're Back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Morning, Mountaineers. :) Other than hunkering down and avoiding the "freezer" that's outside, I got nothin' to report.......I think I'm firmly in "hibernation mode" until the first daffodils show their buttery blooms. :p.......I'm eating toast. :facepalm:

Kat, we DO know that variety is the "spice of life." Good reason to be here to catch Kayte's next batch of treasures. :w00t:

• Agree
Reactions: Katdarling

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Morning all! Just popping in for a quick hello! Been crazy here with the cold weather and EVERY ONE getting sick! Flu, bronchitis and strep have been running wild! I don't even want to go grocery shopping for fear I will return with more than just groceries :shock:
Chooch, hibernation sound like the way to go and I love daffodils :wub:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Hello......is anybody home??????
I brought coffee!!!!!!
4c32cbbad02f7bb5f01d4a6b5ebecd50.jpg

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Oh Chooch, we have been staying in because of the cold! I haven't even even able to go out and see what is going on to gossip about :(
But I am good at starting gossip!
Did you hear that Mr. Chill and Mr. Chooch were seen at a vape shop buying new shiny mods for their favorite gals :wub:
I also heard that Kayte was releasing 2000 new Valentine tips today :):banana:
What have you heard! Inquiring MM gang minds are dying to know :pop:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
:lol::lol::lol: Went out for the first time in a couple of months to get my hairs shorn and visit two favorite vape shops. Didn't buy a thing but juice even though Mr. Chooch kept pushing me to purchase some pretty new mods. Most of what I saw were high powered and used two batteries with, I swear, teeny, tiny computers some how installed. I have enough problems with my laptop, thank you; and I need something to get me up off the chair so replacing batteries is an "exercise thing." :p I've been trying for several years to reduce our lives to the KISS method.......I'm in favor of "simple minded." :facepalm:

Am hoping Kayte and Doug are in a "good place" and their jobs and new hobbies are raking in the dough, but I wouldn't mind a showing of a few new Molehill Mountain specials. Could be though Doug's new job is filling his days with exhaustion...........Wonder if he can achieve "Zen" while turning a tip? :rolleyes:

Seems like the flu is rampaging nationally now. Heard this morning on TV it has taken its 20th child. :cry: No telling how many oldsters. Staying put and sending out the healthier of us two. Hubbs is good at keeping his distance and washing his hands.......Been thinking. Would he look "funny" wearing one of those white masks and gloves ? ;)

Reactions: Katdarling

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
We avoid going out as much as possible. We have already had 6 flu related deaths here in our county!
Hum, white mask and glove! Might become a fashion statement!
I know Kayte and Doug have been super busy. But I do keep checking the website just in case!
I think it is time for MM members to start posting pics of their tips like we use to in the brag thread! I just love seeing MM tips!
Ok, I will start it off! Show of those beautiful tips folks!
20170126_170303.jpg

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
One more, Chili, for the Valentine's Day coming up. Red Hot Love bought in Feb. 2016. :D

love-1-21-16-1-jpg.524248
This is what I am hoping for from Doug and Kayte this year! I remember this tip! Proof that Molehill Mountain produces unique and beautiful tips!

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Aw man. I love those tips! Makes me happy and sad to see them! I haven't gotten to make any in far too long. :hubba::(
Doug has indeed been too tired to go work in the shop when he gets home. This is not how we planned it! He was hired for part time. Ha! I keep hoping. And chili, I will let him know that you'd like one like the Red Hot Love tip, asap and we all will keep our fingers and toes crossed that it can happen!

My newest gossip is that I now have a part time job. Just enough to keep me rolling in paint and to save up to get another car. This single car business doesn't work well when he takes it away all day. :sneaky: I have no desire to be trapped here through fire season, which is rapidly approaching and we've had no snow this winter. Another car is a must have.. and fast.
:danger:

Glad you guys are playing duck and run from the flu. So far, we've managed the same. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Is there anymore pie and coffee around here? Fresh, please. lol

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Yayyyyy! :banana:Kayte, good to hear from you and happy you guys missed the flu bug so far. Another big plus is that Doug's work ethic and smarts are recognized by his employers........OTOH, it means they'll "use" him a lot! Be careful, Kayte, or you'll fall into the same "trap." :p

Lavender Jammies purchased in May 2015. Another tall one with a perky personality. :)

img_6628-jpg.459338

Another May 2015 grab is Raspberry Ripple. This one makes me think of a chocolate candy I like. :drool:
raspberry-ripple-5-26-15-1-jpg.459517

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Aw man. I love those tips! Makes me happy and sad to see them! I haven't gotten to make any in far too long. :hubba::(
Doug has indeed been too tired to go work in the shop when he gets home. This is not how we planned it! He was hired for part time. Ha! I keep hoping. And chili, I will let him know that you'd like one like the Red Hot Love tip, asap and we all will keep our fingers and toes crossed that it can happen!

My newest gossip is that I now have a part time job. Just enough to keep me rolling in paint and to save up to get another car. This single car business doesn't work well when he takes it away all day. :sneaky: I have no desire to be trapped here through fire season, which is rapidly approaching and we've had no snow this winter. Another car is a must have.. and fast.
:danger:

Glad you guys are playing duck and run from the flu. So far, we've managed the same. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Is there anymore pie and coffee around here? Fresh, please. lol
Kayte, good to hear from you! And no need to explain that you and Doug are busy. In this day and age it is good to have a job, as many can't work or can't find one. We do what we need to for our families and loved ones. That should always come first! And a car! Whoop Whoop :banana: Good for you guys! I can't imagine not having two vehicles! Shoot, how else could I jump in mine and run away from home for those much needed alone times! :shock:
We love ya Kayte and will be behind ya all the way!
:wub::rolleyes::wub::rolleyes::wub:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Yayyyyy! :banana:Kayte, good to hear from you and happy you guys missed the flu bug so far. Another big plus is that Doug's work ethic and smarts are recognized by his employers........OTOH, it means they'll "use" him a lot! Be careful, Kayte, or you'll fall into the same "trap." :p

Lavender Jammies purchased in May 2015. Another tall one with a perky personality. :)

img_6628-jpg.459338

Another May 2015 grab is Raspberry Ripple. This one makes me think of a chocolate candy I like. :drool:
raspberry-ripple-5-26-15-1-jpg.459517
Oh Chooch, you had me at the word Jammies! I just love seeing MM tips :)
Loving that Lavender Jammies :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread