Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips ---- 4 ---- We're Back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hello MM's!

Yes, I've been AWOL lately. January brings two birthdays to me, and tho a bundle of fun, it's been hectic! I had my trip around the sun on the 13th, then I had my (SEVENTH!) vape-a-Versary on the 25th, so..... wow, busy!

And happy. Very. :)

Hi choo, chili, Kayte, KC, Joanne. I hope you ARE all well and not suffering some flu-y things. :shock: I am a firm believer of immune commune (building up and keeping the immune system strong), and also using natural plant materials that fight off and ward off the yuckies. (I think most of you know I'm a 'uuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of essential oils.) So lately, I've been putting a drop of my "flu bomb" oil in my water every single day. It's effective and has been known to ward off the Mersa virus.

It's workin'. ;)

Darling-Kat_zps7008bbd1_1.GIF

After all of us being together for so long, I think we all might agree that it's really tough to follow all the new mods and attIEs these days. I look at some of them, but 17 seconds later, I can't recall the name or what exactly it is. :blink:

I'd never looked at dual batt mods, ChooChoo, nor did I ever have any desire...

Until....

I spied this one, and fell (head over). It's an amazing device and checked all the boxes for SIMPLE, "KISS", BEAUTIFUL, RUGGED but FEM, and NON-TC!!! Just a back to basics VW device with a menu-for-dummies menu. I HAD to have one. (may opt for a second one of these days)

I love this little dual battery baby, and so much so that we started a thread on it (prolly some of you know of it).

Meet my Squidly (Double Barrel by Squid Industries). He/she's a kutie pie and then some. She's champagne grey, but wrapped in a clear/white sleeve.

(topped with a MM, of course)

sleeve 1.jpg

chilicat! Jammies all weekend! In fact, every day, day and nite, and nite and day! Pajamamamma, here.
:thumbs:

choochoooooo - thank you for the link to the MM videos! So much fun to watch those, and welp, if you come across one of your own, do you NOT feel like a star?

Here's a memory:

I've missed you and this thread. Everyone smiling and giggling? :D

<wub> all around~

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Hello MM's!

Yes, I've been AWOL lately. January brings two birthdays to me, and tho a bundle of fun, it's been hectic! I had my trip around the sun on the 13th, then I had my (SEVENTH!) Vape-a-Versary on the 25th, so..... wow, busy!

And happy. Very. :)

Hi choo, chili, Kayte, KC, Joanne. I hope you ARE all well and not suffering some flu-y things. :shock: I am a firm believer of immune commune (building up and keeping the immune system strong), and also using natural plant materials that fight off and ward off the yuckies. (I think most of you know I'm a 'uuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of essential oils.) So lately, I've been putting a drop of my "flu bomb" oil in my water every single day. It's effective and has been known to ward off the Mersa virus.

It's workin'. ;)

View attachment 715753

After all of us being together for so long, I think we all might agree that it's really tough to follow all the new mods and attIEs these days. I look at some of them, but 17 seconds later, I can't recall the name or what exactly it is. :blink:

I'd never looked at dual batt mods, ChooChoo, nor did I ever have any desire...

Until....

I spied this one, and fell (head over). It's an amazing device and checked all the boxes for SIMPLE, "KISS", BEAUTIFUL, RUGGED but FEM, and NON-TC!!! Just a back to basics VW device with a menu-for-dummies menu. I HAD to have one. (may opt for a second one of these days)

I love this little dual battery baby, and so much so that we started a thread on it (prolly some of you know of it).

Meet my Squidly (Double Barrel by Squid Industries). He/she's a kutie pie and then some. She's champagne grey, but wrapped in a clear/white sleeve.

(topped with a MM, of course)

View attachment 715751

chilicat! Jammies all weekend! In fact, every day, day and nite, and nite and day! Pajamamamma, here.
:thumbs:

choochoooooo - thank you for the link to the MM videos! So much fun to watch those, and welp, if you come across one of your own, do you NOT feel like a star?

Here's a memory:

I've missed you and this thread. Everyone smiling and giggling? :D

<wub> all around~

Katdarling :wub:
First of all super CONGRATS :banana:
Wow, 7 years!
No more flu around here! Hopefully it stays that way. I got a diffuser for Xmas and had wanted one forever! Problem is that one of our dogs had breathing problems the minute I started it up :shock:
I need to find some doggy safe essential oils.

As for mods, I am still loyal to my Provaris, isticks and Reos. Total Tootle Puffer. But you have me curious and I will take a look at the Squid!

Now for those beautiful MM tips :wub:
I just can't get enough of seeing them and buying them! I need MORE :)
That video is fantastic and I can watch it over and over!

Well off to have more coffee and enjoy my Sunday morning with in my jammies and a cup of Snickerdoddle coffee!

Happy, happy Sunday Molehill Mountain :wub:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Morning, Mountaineers! :)

Kat, you certainly know how to ring in a new year! Your Januaries have got to be a blast celebrating two very special anniversaries. :thumbs: Live long, vape long is an excellent goal.

Since going "gonzo" during the ProVape ProVari blowout sale, I haven't considered buying another mod and have the same problem of the "17 second rule." If the my brain don't retain it after 17 sec., my vape corner don't gain it........I think we "blew out all stops" during 2015 and 2016 stocking up/getting ready and just lost steam..... and storage........ during 2017. I might also add that some of us can only use so many "simple" devices before it gets confusing ........What simple thing must I do on this particular simple atty for this particular simple mod. :blink: This can start a whole new re-learning process for me ......Hopefully with the right extra parts ordered a vaping lifetime ago, I can remember enough to keep me out of trouble! :facepalm:

Those videos are soooooo cool! That one showed off your "Disco Ball", Kat. Believe you had a pair of heels to match. :laugh:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
If you go on Kayte's FB page and scroll down, and down, and down, you'll see a bunch of tips to die for. :drool: I see so many I got beat out of even on my best "gun slinger" days. :cry: T-Kayte Molehill-Mountain
Thanks Chooch :wub:
I found out about MM way too late but I did have a few good gun slings! I remember my very first purchase and I felt so bad that I got one that someone else wanted :shock:
Actually, I think it was you Chooch. I felt so bad and told Kayte that I would give it up. All of you seasoned MM gun slingers were already use to the battles and had fun with it and I was filled with guilt :(
But eventually I realized it was fun and exciting :p
I still don't act fast enough! The teal and bronze tip was on the site for a while and I went this morning to give in to temptation and it is SOLD :thumb:
Lesson learned, when you see it and like it, BUY IT :wub:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Katdarling :wub:
First of all super CONGRATS :banana:
Wow, 7 years!
No more flu around here! Hopefully it stays that way. I got a diffuser for Xmas and had wanted one forever! Problem is that one of our dogs had breathing problems the minute I started it up :shock:
I need to find some doggy safe essential oils.

As for mods, I am still loyal to my Provaris, isticks and Reos. Total Tootle Puffer. But you have me curious and I will take a look at the Squid!

Now for those beautiful MM tips :wub:
I just can't get enough of seeing them and buying them! I need MORE :)
That video is fantastic and I can watch it over and over!

Well off to have more coffee and enjoy my Sunday morning with in my jammies and a cup of Snickerdoddle coffee!

Happy, happy Sunday Molehill Mountain :wub:

Not all oils are appropriate for animals, for sure! Here's a couple of recommendations for you, chili.

This woman is incredible. Perhaps you can find some vids by her, or further info.

About

These are a couple books you might want to peruse.

26907450_1543190439136045_4184876324669386889_n.jpg
26904123_1543190409136048_5734006217252520551_n.jpg

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Not all oils are appropriate for animals, for sure! Here's a couple of recommendations for you, chili.

This woman is incredible. Perhaps you can find some vids by her, or further info.

About

These are a couple books you might want to peruse.

View attachment 715875 View attachment 715877

Thanks you soooooo much! I love my 5 dogs but the diffuser should would help with a house full of doggy smells :shock:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Agreed! And that would be good for YOU, but my concern is the 4-leggeds. I believe Janet said that the rule of thumb is if you notice ANY strange or different behavior (like the breathing you mentioned), then that oil is NOT good for them.

I like research and when it comes to the critters, the more info the better, ya know? :)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Morning, Chili. :) Morning, KC. :) Coffee is my "go to" stimulant.......IF I'm stimulated just enough to make a pot. :p I re-learned something last night.......If you stay up beyond 9 pm, you may sleep in to 6 am ! :w00t: Resetting the old internal clock gets confusing ......and I don't know what I did to stay up beyond what has become my normal snooze time. o_O

Hope all are well and staying away from that flu bug. Our local schools closed down last week because so many kids and teachers were out sick. Understand it's a particularly bad strain. :(

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Morning Chooch! Oh that Krazy internal clock! I have a problem in the winter because it gets dark too early. I'm like a chicken and when the sun sets I get sleepy. Mr. Chili and I start dozing off while watching TV and finally give in. On the other hand, we are up numerous times at night! We have 5 senior dogs that need out often at night and I can't remember the last time I made it through the night without a potty break.
Mya got me up at 5:15 to go out and then I couldn't fall back to sleep. Sometimes I wonder how we handled all of this before we retired, so thank goodness for mid day naps!
I'm with you and rarely up past 9:00! My kids just don't understand why we don't answer the phone or text messages at night! Check them, yes. Non emergency, no response till 6 am when they are snoozing :)
Oh that flu! We are lucky so far to have only caught one strain. My sister got both a and b and then got pneumonia! Schools here are also closing like crazy. So me, I stay in as much as possible, which is ok because I am a home body and don't mind it. So stay well my friend!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
:lol::lol::lol: If you got it, flaunt it ! My hair has always been fine and thin and at one time being an extremely active tennis player and a "sweater" had to keep my coif short. Pixies and short shags are still my preferred style. Wash, air dry and finger comb is all I'm capable of doing anymore. :rolleyes:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Is it really that easy Chooch? My hair has never been exposed to a hair dryer, hot rollers or a curling iron!
I guess I could try it, it would always grow back! How often would I have to have it cut? I am soooooo tempted but I have always wanted short hair! Something like this. But picture it grey :shock:

Attachments

• 3-short-layered-haircut-for-thick-hair.jpg
    3-short-layered-haircut-for-thick-hair.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Katdarling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread