Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips ---- 4 ---- We're Back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Happy belated birthday Dakota. .Your doggy shares a birthday with my youngest daughter Chili.
I know I haven't bin around, it's bin a tough year and then some but things are looking up.
Where getting ready to move in may.A little out of the city.Better school district for the grandchildren and it will be amazing for the pluming to work properly for a change.
I hope you are all well, with a cup of coffee in hand and softly sliding in to Saturday.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Hey there, Splat ! :) What an exciting "adventure." I one time bought my very first washer/dryer set, had Sears hold it for delivery, .......then went looking for an apartment to hook them up in. Ha! That was the last and best apartment I'd had in Atlanta. Farther out, better school district, and a 5 minute back road one traffic light trip to work. AND could finally wash clothes at home. Was serious 'bout my laundry chores. :p

Here's wishing you every "perk" this coming year. :thumbs:

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Mountaineers, has anyone heard from Kayte? I know things have changed but aww, no more tips?
crying.gif

01ea9aa9972e575f1b555ce35f3e1ad2.jpg

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Hello, Qew, :) Haven't seen hide nor hair of Kayte for quite some time. Looks like Kayte did mess around with the Molehill Mountain Custom Drip Tips site as only 4 tips are showing left to sell. :cry: Hoping with all my heart both she and Doug are doing so well and are so busy that the tips just had to be put on the back burner........It does make me selfishly sad though. :blush: :wub:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Good morning, Chili. :) Awwww, the coffee looks delicious; but if I drink any, I won't be able to take my morning nap. :facepalm: Found out (rather late in the day for sure) if I wake up too early and only drink water, I can go back to sleep for a few hours. Even if I drink my much weakened coffee, I'll be up the rest of the day .....until I hit "the wall" at about 7 p.m. ........and begin my 2-3 a.m. "wake up" cycle again. :( I think I figured out I shouldn't drink coffee until around noon. :lol::lol::lol:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I probably should try having coffee later! If I get up to let the dogs out before 5:00 and have coffee there is no way I can go back to bed :shock:
Once I'm up, I'm up!
Maybe I should switch to tea early in the morning and switch to ice coffee after noon :) a cup of Sleepy time to put me back to sleep :wub:
This daylights saving time will mess me up for a week or so :(

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Yayyyyyy! Aunt Dottie's got a home. :thumbs: A bit taller and I would have grabbed her. Like polka dots. :D

Chili, it takes a while to find the right combo for returning to dreamland.......and sometimes it still doesn't work. Like right now, hubby just came in (HE never has a problem sleeping...:grr:) and just started the percolator and the bacon. I'm going to try to get a few winks in while the bacon is frying .......but he always gives me a "test" piece, first one done. :sleep::drool::w00t: ......and I'm done for. :facepalm:

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
I'm so glad you gave Aunt Dottie a new home, she has bin there a long time.Congratulations Chili.:)
Chooch bacon would wake me up, not a chance of a nap once that smell permeates the house.
I could use a nap, I look like a raccoon since I ended up 14 hours in the emergency room
They told me I had an asthma attack:shock: The meds they shoved in to me made my blood pressure sky rocket.Since then I have only slept in short bursts.
The move is also looming large and happening much faster then I thought, closing is next month already.I can't believe how much junk has accumulated in .the six years we lived here.Most of it seems to be mine.:rolleyes:.Good thing the yearly spring curb pick up is right around the corner, we can get rid of it before we move without extra cost.:)

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Morning Splat! I am sorry to hear about your trip to the ER. I had asthma as a kid and luckily outgrew it. I remember each attack as if it were yesterday and I hated it. Hope you get some rest and feel better really soon :wub:

As for the move, we have moved soooooo many times and each time we have moved with less and less. My parents were of the depression era and saved and collected everything! After they passed and we had to go through so much stuff, hubby and I have become real minimalist. Once or twice a year we still go through every closet and cabinet and take stuff to the local Goodwill or homeless shelter.
You will do fine, there is nothing like Spring cleaning to make you feel renewed!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Splat, the bacon did keep me up and am now on a decidedly "funky" schedule. However! Your schedule looks to be a whole lot scarier that mine. I think Chili has some good suggestions which I really ought to work on too.......just to find out what's stored in this house after 25 years. My 54 yr. oldest still has her childhood "stuff" stored in our attic! :facepalm: Hoping your asthma is under control. Did you not realize you were asthmatic ? :ohmy: I know getting older can bring on some curious illnesses and puzzling aches and pains; but, .....asthma ? :cry:

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Good morning.

Got my follow up visit to the doc this morning, which is a good thing since I'm feeling rather peculiar, sneezing my head off all morning (darnbloomingoaks) is not helping on top of being so jittery from the meds.
Chili is right minimalist is the way to go, my son is that way, unfortunately I have pack rat tendencies, a good clear out won't hurt.I just wish I had the energy.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Nothing like trying to get things done when all you want to do is stay in bed. :glare: Splat, hope the doc can fix the "jitters" for you. The blooming oaks ? Finally got hubby to wear one of those cheap white masks while out working in the yard. He hated to do that, so it took a long while of me nagging; but once he did, his sinuses thanked him. ........... Don't feel guilty if you have to take naps. Break down your work into hourly bits and rest in between. Maybe a room a day.......says a person who now does her housework that way. Getting sick at any time is a bummer, but when so much is on your shoulders now, is ghastly! :(

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Splatnext

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Nothing like trying to get things done when all you want to do is stay in bed. :glare: Chili, hope the doc can fix the "jitters" for you. The blooming oaks ? Finally got hubby to wear one of those cheap white masks while out working in the yard. He hated to do that, so it took a long while of me nagging; but once he did, his sinuses thanked him. ........... Don't feel guilty if you have to take naps. Break down your work into hourly bits and rest in between. Maybe a room a day.......says a person who now does her housework that way. Getting sick at any time is a bummer, but when so much is on your shoulders now, is ghastly! :(
Morning Chooch!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Good morning.

Got my follow up visit to the doc this morning, which is a good thing since I'm feeling rather peculiar, sneezing my head off all morning (darnbloomingoaks) is not helping on top of being so jittery from the meds.
Chili is right minimalist is the way to go, my son is that way, unfortunately I have pack rat tendencies, a good clear out won't hurt.I just wish I had the energy.
Morning Splat! I sure hope your doctor visits goes well. My oldest son is a chronic asthmatic and he lives in a constant state of the jitters. He has been on allergy meds and asthma meds since he was one year old. He says that jittery feeling now feels like our normal. All the albuteral and other meds do make your jittery and are rough on the heart. Sure hope you can get off the meds soon.
And those dang oak trees, we cut both of our huge oaks down and I remember the allergies when they bud and the leaves come in. We finally cut them down because the dogs were getting sick from eating the acorns and we were overrun with mice and rats that came to eat the acorns. I miss having trees but I have planted nine Rose of Sharons to provide color and shade for the dogs.
Take it easy Splat. My mom use to say that whatever needs to be done today will still be here tomorrow.
XOXO Splat :wub::wub::wub:

• Love
Reactions: Splatnext
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread