The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips ---- 4 ---- We're Back!!

Discussion in 'Modder/Accessories Supplier Forum' started by Kayte, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 57chilicat

57chilicat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    If it looks bad short I can always do this till it grows out!
    IMG_20170928_120221.jpg

• Funny Funny x 5
  2. choochoogranny

choochoogranny Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Yes, it's that easy, Chili. However, a pixie is much shorter than the picture you posted, but the lady does have much more hair than I do and mine would look like a limp mess and too much in my face drives me crazy now-a-days. BUT ! If you've never had short hair, think it best to take it gradually until you're comfortable with the length. Color doesn't matter. Have been "white headed" since my mid 40's.......The youngest kid did it. :facepalm:

When that short, the salons suggest a trim every 8 weeks......Being lazy, I go every 3-4 mos. and get it wacked short. Am very much a "home body" like you and so never worry about getting a bad cut. Hardly anyone ever sees it ! :laugh: Growing it back out is simple; otherwise, I wouldn't be able to do it. :p

The easiest hair to take care of is the very long or the very short. It's the "in between" that takes all the work.:)

• Like Like x 2
  3. 57chilicat

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    I tried the in between, just above the shoulder and it was awful. Constant flip like a little Dutch girl.
    As for the grey hair, both of my boys had a hand in that :w00t:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. choochoogranny

Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Forgot to mention, Chili. Every time I get a hair cut, especially if I let it go too long, I feel kind of "light headed"......free.....unencumbered. :w00t:

The longest I could grow my hair was shoulder length, but I also "bleached" it to have some kind of body. Was a "blond bombshell" for 7 years until I caught hubby, and it was a lot of work........Then I went back to "normal." :laugh:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. 57chilicat

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Have a great evening MM! It's time for some ice cream and tv!

• Like Like x 2
  6. choochoogranny

Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Beat you to it, Chili. :pervy: :laugh:

G'morning, Molehill People ! :thumbs:

• Like Like x 2
  7. 57chilicat

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Morning Chooch! You really were up early. I finally went to be at 12:30 and just woke up! I am a political junkie and stayed up for the Senate vote. Boy I need a cup of coffee! Gonna do that and will be back shortly :wub:

• Like Like x 3
  8. choochoogranny

Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Annnnnnd, like two ships in the night, I went back to the pillows before you got up. :p I can do that now IF I don't drink the coffee early......which is pretty good 'cause hubby then gets to put the pot on and my second "awakening" is filled with the smells of fresh coffee and bacon. :drool: I do listen to talk radio a lot, but mainly get my news from HGTV. :facepalm: :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  9. 57chilicat

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Busy day! We had to get both cars inspected, go to post office, grocery shop and go to Best Buy. So I had my coffee this morning and it was off and running.
    Something tells me that there is no way I will be up late tonight cuz I be tuckered out :eek:
    Hope everyone is doing good today. For those who went to work, whoop whoop, it's the weekend :)

• Like Like x 3
  10. JoAnnW

JoAnnW Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2012
    B'more MD
    Good Morning Chooch & Chili and Happy Saturday! :)

Any news from Kayte? I check every now and then looking for new tips but I guess we won't be seeing any... how disappointing.

Was seriously hoping for at least something new for Valentine's day.

Well... take care everyone.

• Like Like x 2
  11. choochoogranny

Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Hello, hello, hello, Mountaineers. :) Rainy, gloomy day fit for snuggling under the afghan on the couch while watching.......or sleeping through......an oldie but goodie movie. Total "couch potato" mode.

JoAnnW, noticed most of the tips showing on the Molehill site are now purchased which is good; and Kayte and Doug are probably pretty busy in their new money making efforts.......which leads me to believe tip making is going to take to "back burner" status called "hobby" and only done when time and inclination permit.......Dang! But, am pretty sure, Kayte and Doug like to eat. Ha! :lol:

Chili, after a day like yours, it's "lights out" after dinner for me.......I struggle to get the teeth brushed. :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. 57chilicat

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Hi JoAnn!
    I've been watching too! Even without any new tips this week, it wI'll be nice to have Kayte chime in!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. 57chilicat

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Been cold here too Chooch! I haven't left the house all day. We are suppose to get freezing rain tonight so knowing me tomorrow will be the same as today :confused:
    So I have a pot of chili simmering and pops is playing Playstation 4.
    I was planning on a day of Hallmark chick flicks today but my Hallmark Movies Now is not working :(
    Maybe later tonight!
    I know Kayte and Doug have been super busy with life stuff and adulting. I know how that goes because I did it for years :shock:
    Soooooo glad I don't have to anymore! Something tells me that retirement is finally feeling like the new normal :rickroll::banana::lol:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  14. JoAnnW

JoAnnW Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2012
    B'more MD
    I agree! This is the purpose of this thread... isn't it. :?:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. 57chilicat

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    I'm still looking for new tips everyday! I don't use wide bore tips and that dottie is too short! :(
    I have been so spoiled by MM tips :wub:

• Like Like x 1
  16. choochoogranny

Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Hey, Chili ! :) Could be we'll just have to....suffer.....until Kayte and Doug can find the extra time. :cry: One of the many non fun things adults have to do.......like waiting 'til 5 p.m. local time to sip that glass of wine......or happily sitting through a recital of first year violin players. As a kid in the 50's, my mom was prone to giving me home perms. Would take a week for my eyebrows to settle down in their original position. If I complained about the tightness of the curler, Mom would always say, "You have to suffer to be beautiful." .......I was NOT a "pretty" kid to begin with and couldn't understand why she would bother to perm my hair since most of time it was cut short......so will take credit for the first white person to have a "fro." :facepalm:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. 57chilicat

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Non fun things adults have to do! No way!
    And home perms, I can still smell that perm solution and feel my scalp itch!
    d38bb166b8ef62bb89d647947608861d--home-perm-face-home.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. 57chilicat

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    FB_IMG_1519918722047.jpg
    Hello MM:wub:

• Like Like x 3
  19. choochoogranny

Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Hello, Chili ! :) Think all your poster says is very true......Matter of fact, think I've used them all in one day at one time or another. Hoping your day is fabulistic ! :laugh:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  20. 57chilicat

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Hey Chooch! A great day so far :)
    No plans for today other than making a doggy cake for our Dakota's birthday :bday:
    Our sweet girl is 12 today!
    20160708_200128.jpg

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.