Status
Not open for further replies.

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Hi Chooch and the Gang! Yes, the best news in quite a while! I grabbed a little Monet, surprise!
BANANADANCING.gif

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Good morning Chilli, good morning Chooch.:)
Congratulations on the bouncy step, nothing bouncing here except as of yet unrestrained boobs.:facepalm:

I'm running a seeding experiment right now, looks like I will have at least some double impatience :hubba: Those seeds germinated almost over night.Now I'm hoping the regular ones and the coleus will also sprout.:nun:

I got to have some flowers about me.:)

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
I will not step out in public without restraint, I'm not one of those fortunate ones blessed with little.:blush:
I fell in love with impatience the first time I clapped eyes on one, home from school for summer vacation and my mom had an orange colored on the balcony.
I got some colorful plastic containers from the Dollar tree yesterday for the patio on the side yard, there is lots of shade there, the front is to hot and sunny for them.
To be honest I don't care what I plant something in I just want some flowers and plants about me.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I haven't given in yet! Hubby retirement happened earlier than planned and we found out that we make too much for him to get his medical care through VA!
But I have to admit that I am looking! I am so $ conscious now that I have trouble spending on anything.
Maybe one or two last splurges!

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I haven't given in yet! Hubby retirement happened earlier than planned and we found out that we make too much for him to get his medical care through VA!
    But I have to admit that I am looking! I am so $ conscious now that I have trouble spending on anything.
    Maybe one or two last splurges!
    Oh no! :( Are you a "crack person" too? Make too much to qualify for anything but too little to pay your own way? :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread