Molehill Mountain Drip Tip Brag Thread - Post yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Chromed Brass King I just got today. Awesome mod hits like a truck. Tip is the Ambroyna Burl

Snapshot_20140317_5_zpsc92f6dd5.jpg

rabernet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Buford, GA
Spunky very nice set up..tip looks awesome.
*sighs
Between you, MoN, and Robin, ya'll are swaying me into buying a Reo. :hubba:
Guess I had better go ahead and try to figure in the coasts of one for next months vape allowance! :D

I thought you already decided! You'll be thanking us when you take that first vape!

Spunky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Louisiana
Spunky very nice set up..tip looks awesome.
*sighs
Between you, MoN, and Robin, ya'll are swaying me into buying a Reo. :hubba:
Guess I had better go ahead and try to figure in the coasts of one for next months vape allowance! :D
Doug and Kayte designed it for me :) I sent pic of mod and told them I like the paw prints on the tip they have on website. I love their drip tips. This makes my 7th tip they designed for me!
Doug & Kayte are awesome!!
Thanks again!!!! :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I thought you already decided! You'll be thanking us when you take that first vape!

Let's just say I have been trying to talk myself out of it. Prolly won't work though! :D
Hey, the most I've spent on a mod up 'til now has been $45. I got more in my tips than in my mods! hehe :laugh:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Chim, you got to know how I feel 'bout Ice Princess and Disco Ball! :wub: Katdarling and I will come to your party and we'll have a ball! :laug:

CKCalmer, these tips COMPLETE your rig/setup. They can be the prettiest/handsomest part, most intimate and make a statement. Hubby picked the last two and other guys seem to like them too. Maybe it's the lines. Here's the last one he chose, Chocolate Ribbons. ;)

Last edited:

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Chim, you got to know how I feel 'bout Ice Princess and Disco Ball! :wub: Katdarling and I will come to your party and we'll have a ball! :laug:

Hey Choochoogranny! I certainly do! I've been wanting them since I saw yours & Dale's a while back. Hope you don't mind. They were too beautiful to not get one of each:)

Here's another of my tips from Kayte & Doug:D
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread