Molehill Mountain Drip Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Yes, Iowa Gal, I had ordered 3 but had to send one back as paint was coming off before even finishing first tank! :( However, Bedazzle made me whole and am about to receive another for replacement. :thumbs: Seem that that particular one was not fired at correct temp. Have been using the other 2 and having a ball mixing and matching every which way. Yep, did read that she was going to start on the full size soon. :w00t:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Thanks, Mommabird. :) Knew that Majestic would be snarfed up quick as I came to the table late, so tried for the Blackeyed. Couple of weeks ago got the Lemon Melon, Page 815, post 8144, which is same size and shape and a bright sunny little thing that looks so right on the mini Nautilus tanks.....Love the red and green colors in it too. Hadn't got a tip since last month, so I was due! :D

I dropped it on a stone floor and it chipped right at the top of tip :( And I had thought about that, but didn't know if they did that or not?? It is my favorite tip - the one with the flowers painted on it :( I was so upset because I had just gotten it too! :(
Uk Oh!! Where?

Maybe Kayte & Doug can fix it for you :)

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I dropped it on a stone floor and it chipped right at the top of tip :( And I had thought about that, but didn't know if they did that or not?? It is my favorite tip - the one with the flowers painted on it :( I was so upset because I had just gotten it too! :(

Like Merry said, send Kayte a picture and ask :)
    Can't hurt :?:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Well, dang. I got a purple fogger, but it's not the 4.1 I thought I was buying. This one is a lot different on the deck than the 4.1, but on the bright side, at least I don't have to cough up a dual coil =)

Well heck mabe it's just a single coil version of the 4.1...the *box* says 4.1...

Really? I'm surprised because mine's a 4.1...does it say 4.1 on the fogger itself...mine does. what is different about the deck from the other one you have?

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA

Yeah I chipped one of my faves like that too..actually mine suffered from road rash...it was run over by a car or several since we found it out in the road! :facepalm: But Doug fixed her up good as new and now she's renamed Road Warrior! :laugh: So send them a pic and see what they say!

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    www.molehillmountainart.com
    Yeah I chipped one of my faves like that too..actually mine suffered from road rash...it was run over by a car or several since we found it out in the road! :facepalm: But Doug fixed her up good as new and now she's renamed Road Warrior! :laugh: So send them a pic and see what they say!
    I wonder how many times it had been run over. I was amazed it wasn't just flattened into a million pieces!

Thanks tearose. :)

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    I wonder how many times it had been run over. I was amazed it wasn't just flattened into a million pieces!

Thanks tearose. :)

I know, me too! But Dr. Doug did an amazing job fixing her! You don't know how happy I was that he could fix the damage and she came back to me as pretty as the day I first got her! :D

Beautiful new tips again Kayte...I'm glad somebody saved me from myself on those because my wallet might kill me if I get another one right now! :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread