Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I TRIED. I even was like adding some other stuff like another zenith and then I tried to log in and I am being "rate limited." I have no clue. I'm not sure I even have an account with them. LOL.

I will try again later, it's getting late. I sorta like Discount Vapers I may head over there.

Anna

I don't think they carry it, Anna. They're always my first check. I'll pay more, even.

Personal decisions, these.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Oh, I give up man. Sometimes I take it as a sign when I can't FIND something.

I mean I was getting links about how to purchase a GENIUINE USA ARMY tank.

Not that I haven't thought about that before, I mean the DRIVERS in Tucson LOL

Anna

MyFreedomSmokes, Anna. They're fine. I've been ordering juice from them forever (as my vape flies). Maybe you just need to open an account, but they should be smooth for you.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
That's the site that banned me when I was trying to log in. I don't know if I have an account there, maybe they thought I was a hacker or something. Or, I should check my email. I have this lovely cart full of 4 things I think I "need" LOL.

I don't believe I have used them before...

Anna

@Katdarling and I literally told one of their most recognizable employees to go do something that is physically impossible, at the tail end of a very frustrating phone call one day. They didn't ban us for that, so there's no way they've banned you now.

(True story)

Clear your cache and try again another time. They want our money, and rightfully so. Capitalism works. :lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Cool.... Yeah, IDK.

I just have a couple questions.... (these are actual questions)

What is a cache? And, how do I clear it?

I guess I'm gonna start by looking at what some of those weird buttons at the top of my internet are.... :thumbs::thumbs:

Anna

Which browser do you use? Chrome, IE, Safari, Firefox? That other one that's trying to convince everyone they're saving the planet? :rolleyes:

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Sokay I got distracted. I use the Edge.

Frankly, I kind of like it for the name alone, having been a diehard U2 fan in my teens, but like, I'm so old now I'm not even embarrassed about it. They are a great deal better than many bands of the day.

I have been informed I am a huge security risk and etc., the husband won't even include my computer on the home network. He also loaded like 4 anti virus programs.

I still feel like, if someone wants my identity THAT bad, well they can have it. I do have chrome so I guess I could use that.

Anna

• Informative
Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Sokay I got distracted. I use the Edge.

Frankly, I kind of like it for the name alone, having been a diehard U2 fan in my teens, but like, I'm so old now I'm not even embarrassed about it. They are a great deal better than many bands of the day.

I have been informed I am a huge security risk and etc., the husband won't even include my computer on the home network. He also loaded like 4 anti virus programs.

I still feel like, if someone wants my identity THAT bad, well they can have it. I do have chrome so I guess I could use that.

Anna

I'm afraid to ask what kinda sites you visit.

DON'T ANSWER THAT!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: Katdarling
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread