The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MVP Owners Group-into the next generation…

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by pufZeppelin, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. herb

herb Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Here's another fact about the MVP and why it gives such an amazing vape , it runs at a much higher wave length that is very similar to a Provari . Here is a quote from Baditude who really knows his stuff :

I guess thats why this veteran made this comment in the "ask the veterans " forum when someone asked "what comes close to a Provari" .

2. PaulBHC

PaulBHC Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2014
    Arizona
    How is was explained in the Sigelei Zmax thread. Makes sense that a higher hz gives a smoother vape.

3. herb

Now i'm really confused lol. It doesn't matter to me how it works , just that it does work but others may like the technical stuff.

4. herb

Jandry , i missed the below post in the other thread so i transferred it here.

Just wanted to let you know that there is certainly no need to apologize , the way you explain things is being you , i know your not trying to confuse anybody , i (for the most part) get what your saying and enjoy your posts , keep it up.

PS : The only thing i raise an eyebrow about is when you say you "suck on the chimney tip " other than that , it's all good .

5. andreasps

andreasps Full Member

Jul 20, 2014
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Hi all...I'm from indonesia. Start vaping last july with an evod vv + pro tank. Move to mvp 2 + nautilus mini last week. Love this mvp! And love this nautilus!

It's really good for daily vape. Use to set the mvp to the max 11 watt and set the nautilus on 3rd air hole.

Is it ok to start the mvp on 11 watt? Or it's better to start from 7 or 8 watt and up untill 11 gradually?

6. PaulBHC

PaulBHC Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2014
    Arizona
    Basically it says if you set the device to 4v and the battery is at 3.7v the circuit doesn't boost the volts to 4 but to 6 in short bursts that are equal to a steady 4.

7. andreasps

andreasps Full Member

Jul 20, 2014
    Jakarta, Indonesia
    Hi all...I'm from indonesia. Start vaping last july with an evod vv + pro tank. Move to mvp 2 + nautilus mini last week. Love this mvp! And love this nautilus!

It's really good for daily vape. Use to set the mvp to the max 11 watt and set the nautilus on 3rd air hole.

Is it ok to start the mvp on 11 watt? Or it's better to start from 7 or 8 watt and up untill 11 gradually?

8. herb

Thank you , as you can tell i'm a little slow .

9. Cstock

Cstock Senior Member

Jul 29, 2014
    Indiana
    I'm at 589 puffs now. I haven't charged it since I got it in the mail (so not at all). Soooo happy!

10. herb

It's fine to set it to eleven and start vaping , i personally vape most tanks and clearos in the 8 -9 watt range , even the Nautilus, but prefer even lower for things like the Kangertech T2's and T3s models.

Enjoy it , it's an incredible vaping device and a great bargain at $35.00 - $40.00

11. Herzeleid14

Herzeleid14 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2012
    love mine, it and the aerotank V2 with the stainless "window" is just the the perfect setup (for me) for a durable vape while driving, ive thought of giving the natal us mini a go.. does it come with an ss window as well?

12. nwohiopma

nwohiopma Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2014
    NW Ohio
    The silver is a matte finish, I have one. Before I put a wrap on it, I didn't have a fingerprint problem. My husband has the blue one, which has the same finish as the silver, so no fingerprints on that either. We put wraps on them early on to avoid scratches.

13. ry4love

ry4love Senior Member Verified Member

Jul 1, 2014
    Memphis,TN,USA
    Lookin good over here in the new place! Maybe now I'll have time to catch up on the old thread.

14. Midniteoyl

Midniteoyl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2014
    Indiana
    Charge with your computers USB.. USB2 is limited to .5a, USB3 is .9a.. I charge on the USB2's .5a for a long slow charge rate..

15. Pinggolfer

Pinggolfer Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I had to do some checking but my MVP2 is 11 months old and still going strong. I know there is some talk about charging. I have been always charged mine when it reads 3.8 volts and I use my Samsung phone charger. I use my Innokin VV3's as the MVP chargers, which is a great device too. I'm not into sub ohms and cloud chasing so the MVP 2 is the perfect device for me. I do use carto tanks and cartos and vape between 7.5 and 8.5 watts. I'm not going to compare the MVP 2 to the Provari since I don't own one and the fact is I can purchase 6 MVP 2's for the price of one Provari. Would I buy another MVP 2? You bet I would as I love the box feel which at first I thought was too big, but now it fits my hand just right and vapes almost forever on a charge.

16. herb

I have been using the computers USB port to charge both of mine since i got them , i also use the charge cable that came with them and it works great . Seems to charge both perfectly.

Eleven months , thats awesome , sounds like the charging early has been working great for you. On another note about the Provari , i look at it like is the Provari six times better than the MVP , i highly doubt it .

17. Jaime Bates

Jaime Bates Senior Member ECF Veteran

Ill chime in vaping space jam Pluto at about 4.2 on my protank 2 with my 1.3 rebuilt coil. Amazing vapor amazing flavor also got the adjustable air base on it amazing.

Further more the mvp is the perfect battery combined with the protank 2 I find myself charging every night not out of need but just to have a full battery all day. But I puff about 620 times from morning till night. The voltage says its about 3.5 or 3.6 when I plug in at night.

Question I have is should Charge every night? Or let it die then charge it? Let me know happy sunday fun day y'all.

18. Pinggolfer

Pinggolfer Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yes, if your battery is down to 3.5 or 3.6 charge it. You don't want to run it dead and then charge it each time. Once in awhile is fine but don't make a habit out of it. Have fun and vape away.

19. Paraflier

Paraflier Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    Pierce County, WA

Wait wait wait..... So you're saying that wrapping my MVP in copper wire and letting it get struck by lightning is a BAD thing?? Fast charge = bad??

Crap. (Might explain why I'm going through coils so fast too.....)

20. Herzeleid14

Herzeleid14 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2012
    Ya know, i think ill pass on the natalus Mini for now, untill aspire makes a different steel "window" for it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.