Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Not to be a noodge... but, I still can't comprehend why folks don’t just make their own NET liquids. It’s pretty darned easy to do. Plus, WAY cheaper than buying pre-made liquid. For about 12 to 15 bucks, one can make roughly 1000ml of ready to vape NET liquid.

After +/- 60 different tobacco extractions later... I’ve saved a BUNCH of money and had fun at the same time. :)
Some people are picky about their NETs and don’t want to bother making their own knowing they have a low batting average. They trust flavors from vendors that have already been scrutinized. This applies to all flavors.

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
go back to smokes

Gosh! I hope not!!

I started out my NET journey spending about $150 with Clay at naturally-extracted-tobacco dot com back in 2014. Boy, they were tasty liquids! I especially loved Shunji’s Delight, Poilu, Gypsy Brunes, and Gypsy Blonde!

But, I soon learned through a little bit of research, trial, error, and testing... I could make my own NET, not go back to inhaling actual burning Tobacco leaves, and not have to rely on anyone but myself for my supply of NET liquid. Win! Win! Win!

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Tell us (big picture) about your NET extracts.
Do you make a tobacco extract then make a juice such as Shunji?

Big Picture version: Loved Shunji’s so much, I went down the road of trying to clone it; didn’t end well, ‘cause I don’t have the exact tobacco base/feedstock that Clay used.... and he’s not about to tell anyone what that is! ;)

So, that’s what made me start trying every tobacco varietal I could get into a jar. Even though I felt like I came fairly close, an exact clone was never achieved. However, I learned to love many other tobacco types in the process; some way more than Shunji’s.

nostradadus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2014
Shunji's III Castles turned Hybrid: Almond and Vanilla make this a smooth and creamy "low-impact" tobacco hybrid. When fresh, the light alcohol in the flavorings immediately speaks to Amaretto...after a few days of aging and evaporating off the remaining EtOH, a very creamy almond tobacco flavor takes over. The longer the aging, the more the tobacco extracts used will emerge...

Clone? Find yourself a nice light Virginia/Burley you like, pitch in some of your favorite synthetic flavors to taste and enjoy!

Last edited:

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hey all, it’s been a while.

I have recently looked into bestcigliquid which is in the UK. They have been around since 2012 and have a vast range of NETs. Vaping with Vic, who is an avid NET vaper did some good lengthy reviews on the juices in a few videos in 2016 and 2017.

I don’t know why bestcigliquid slipped beneath my radar but they are one of the most popular NET makers in the UK and their NETs have stood the test of time. The juices look affordable too.

Has anyone tried them, any opinions, thoughts, impressions of the company and their juices? Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bronze

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hey all, it’s been a while.

I have recently looked into bestcigliquid which is in the UK. They have been around since 2012 and have a vast range of NETs. Vaping with Vic, who is an avid NET vaper did some good lengthy reviews on the juices in a few videos in 2016 and 2017.

I don’t know why bestcigliquid slipped beneath my radar but they are one of the most popular NET makers in the UK and their NETs have stood the test of time. The juices look affordable too.

Has anyone tried them, any opinions, thoughts, impressions of the company and their juices? Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can't help here Anthony.

Reactions: AnthonyB

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
I've never posted in this thread, but reading the postings on Stixx Mixx made me want to add my two cents.
Just so people realize you don't need to be a scientist to give this a try. I bought a 120ml bottle of 50/50 salt nic base from Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers, dumped in 15ml of Stixx Mixx A+ extract and shook it up. That's it, clean and simple. I've been refilling my empty Juul Virginia Tobacco pods with this and it's very good. Not overly sweet and no perfume smell like most of the commercial "tobacco" juices out there have. I've read that NETS will shorten the life of the pod, but so what. Even if I were to get only one refill per pod, I've doubled the life of my Juul pods for a dirt cheap price.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I've never posted in this thread, but reading the postings on Stixx Mixx made me want to add my two cents.
Just so people realize you don't need to be a scientist to give this a try. I bought a 120ml bottle of 50/50 salt nic base from Liquid Nicotine Wholesalers, dumped in 15ml of Stixx Mixx A+ extract and shook it up. That's it, clean and simple. I've been refilling my empty Juul Virginia Tobacco pods with this and it's very good. Not overly sweet and no perfume smell like most of the commercial "tobacco" juices out there have. I've read that NETS will shorten the life of the pod, but so what. Even if I were to get only one refill per pod, I've doubled the life of my Juul pods for a dirt cheap price.
Agreed. I keep it pretty simple myself. In a 30ml chubby gorilla, pour in nic to a sharpie line of 14mg, put in the number of drops I want of SM AmVirg, and fill to the top with VG and shake. Done.

I do make a different mix for my pods though, using 20mg and 20% pg, so I've marked the bottle for that accordingly. Still just pouring to lines and putting in drops.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hi all, how are you all? This thread has gone quiet and we need to get it back on track :)

With the resurrection of mouth to lung tanks in 2018 tobaccos have come back into vogue a little.

I got an order from bestcigliquid and am very impressed. The last time I enjoyed NETs and hybrids this much was when I got my last order from Goodejuice about 3 years ago.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
I'm still hanging in there, but with a major change. After years of buying and over a thousand dollars spent, I'm done with naturally-extracted-tobaccos. The service has been getting slower and slower, and the owner doesn't seem to want to provide even basic customer service.

But it's not the end of the world for me, since I bought some extracts from Stixx Mix which are every bit as good (or better) than what I'm used to. And, he actually answers emails. And doesn't print a shipping label when he takes your money and then sit on it for 2 weeks without sending anything. I have a new place I'll be buying my juice from.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm still hanging in there, but with a major change. After years of buying and over a thousand dollars spent, I'm done with naturally-extracted-tobaccos. The service has been getting slower and slower, and the owner doesn't seem to want to provide even basic customer service.

But it's not the end of the world for me, since I bought some extracts from Stixx Mix which are every bit as good (or better) than what I'm used to. And, he actually answers emails. And doesn't print a shipping label when he takes your money and then sit on it for 2 weeks without sending anything. I have a new place I'll be buying my juice from.
I've been getting the large majority of my NETs from Ty. Also making my own. EZPZ.

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
I've been getting the large majority of my NETs from Ty. Also making my own. EZPZ.

I think you might have been the one who was talking about Stixx Mixx and caused me to check them out. I'd been mixing extracts anyhow since I bought all I could afford when Diana closed My Vape Juice. I've found Ty's creations to be very good at the very least - ranging all the way to some that have surpassed my previous favorites. I'm doubly impressed that he's managed to pull off a good coffee extract - lots of people have tried that, but they've only had a hint of a good cup of java.

It's always a good thing when you're getting small bottles of various juices, and every order you find a couple of things that prove to be favorites. I'm working through his list just because of that. Some of the descriptions didn't sound like juices I'd liked that much before but turned out to be a very pleasant suprise. So at this point, I'm wondering if the other guys simply weren't able to get the best out of the varieties but Ty has it under control.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I think you might have been the one who was talking about Stixx Mixx and caused me to check them out. I'd been mixing extracts anyhow since I bought all I could afford when Diana closed My Vape Juice. I've found Ty's creations to be very good at the very least - ranging all the way to some that have surpassed my previous favorites. I'm doubly impressed that he's managed to pull off a good coffee extract - lots of people have tried that, but they've only had a hint of a good cup of java.

It's always a good thing when you're getting small bottles of various juices, and every order you find a couple of things that prove to be favorites. I'm working through his list just because of that. Some of the descriptions didn't sound like juices I'd liked that much before but turned out to be a very pleasant suprise. So at this point, I'm wondering if the other guys simply weren't able to get the best out of the varieties but Ty has it under control.
Do you have a link? I'm looking for some to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread