NEW Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Once you get it where you want it, press both up and down keys once and you will see "keylock" and the wattage won't change. Do it again to unlock.

There you go, my meager contribution. Someone told me it, I did not discover it on my own. I'm kind of afraid of the manual honestly.

It will be the most expensive wattage mod of all time, but I use it that way and it vapes fantastic and I like how it feels in my hand.

Works for me.

Anna

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
It will be the most expensive wattage mod of all time, but I use it that way and it vapes fantastic and I like how it feels in my hand.

ALL my mods run strictly in wattage mode. No feature changes the form factor or build quality, so we're good. ;)

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Thank you Topwater Elvis!
After reading this through I don't think this mod is for me sadly.
I don't use TC ever and it seems a little difficult for me to understand how to use this in just wattage mod.
Guess I'll get rid of it and I only used it for 3 minutes!
sigh....:(
C.B.

Don't let that manual scare you, my mini came all ready set to power/wattage mode. I used it for a week before I started to try to understand that manual. Just to start all you really need to know is the top button fires it, & the bottom buttons turn it up or down. Most of the time that is all I use. :|

KAS

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
Having all three box mods from Dicodes now, I. e. the Dani box, the Dani mini, and the Dani 21700, I find the the original gives me the best hand feeling, and it is the one I reach for the most.
Do any other Dani box owner have a preferred one?

15507699015616847606427747698185.jpg

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Having all three box mods from Dicodes now, I. e. the Dani box, the Dani mini, and the Dani 21700, I find the the original gives me the best hand feeling, and it is the one I reach for the most.

View attachment 799565
Pix of all 3 in a pose off please!

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY

View attachment 799565

Apologies to all for the slight Aside/HiJack,
@RayofLight62, have you actually received your Dani 21700 across the pond yet?
Wondering as I have a 21700 pre-ordered from dicodesUSA and they haven't hit the States from Germany as of yet (per dicodesUSA although orig. slated to be "in-hand" by Feb 15th).

Been stalking this Thread for a spell as was schizophrenically waffling Yes/No on a Dani for some time now. Then saw the Dani 21700 and knew was just the Sign I'd been waiting for to once again loose the hell-hounds of VGCD.
And,,, of course for the wisdom to be reaped from the overwhelming bounty of colorful, entertaining, esteemed, and infectiously enabling Company of those who dwell here ;)

access0denied

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2015
Apologies to all for the slight Aside/HiJack,
@RayofLight62, have you actually received your Dani 21700 across the pond yet?
Wondering as I have a 21700 pre-ordered from dicodesUSA and they haven't hit the States from Germany as of yet (per dicodesUSA although orig. slated to be "in-hand" by Feb 15th).

Been stalking this Thread for a spell as was schizophrenically waffling Yes/No on a Dani for some time now. Then saw the Dani 21700 and knew was just the Sign I'd been waiting for to once again loose the hell-hounds of VGCD.
And,,, of course for the wisdom to be reaped from the overwhelming bounty of colorful, entertaining, esteemed, and infectiously enabling Company of those who dwell here ;)

I canceled my order of the Dani 21700 with Dicodes USA yesterday, and ordered from CDV this morning. Refund issued within about 30 minutes of me sending an email. I should see the money within 48 hours. I ordered end of Nov, passed back and forth a few emails over the past few months.

What I find is odd, is that Dicodes USA website still says 'pre-order'. CDV has been receiving shipments since the mid Dec. Oh yeah, best thing. High priority shipping from CDV, Dicodes 21700, along with some wire....Still 30 bucks cheaper than Dicodes USA. Rumor is, I should have it within a few days, but won't ship till Monday. I guess with DHL shipping, I don't believe it passes through customs, so it speeds up delivery time.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I guess with DHL shipping, I don't believe it passes through customs, so it speeds up delivery time.

Considerably. You'll be pleased with the decision, almost for sure.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I canceled my order of the Dani 21700 with Dicodes USA yesterday, and ordered from CDV this morning. Refund issued within about 30 minutes of me sending an email. I should see the money within 48 hours. I ordered end of Nov, passed back and forth a few emails over the past few months.

What I find is odd, is that Dicodes USA website still says 'pre-order'. CDV has been receiving shipments since the mid Dec. Oh yeah, best thing. High priority shipping from CDV, Dicodes 21700, along with some wire....Still 30 bucks cheaper than Dicodes USA. Rumor is, I should have it within a few days, but won't ship till Monday. I guess with DHL shipping, I don't believe it passes through customs, so it speeds up delivery time.

Hmm,,, thanks much for that Intel. Got some thinking to do...

When I was first reading up about Dicodes, I read several similar reports about Dicodes USA and it basically said do not order from them. As far as I know, and have read they are not a authorized retailer. You can look on the Dicodes website, and there are no retailers in the USA. :|

KAS

Here is where it shows no USA Flag

Shop Partner - dicodes-mods.com

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
When I was first reading up about Dicodes, I read several similar reports about Dicodes USA and it basically said do not order from them. As far as I know, and have read they are not a authorized retailer. You can look on the Dicodes website, and there are no retailers in the USA. :|

KAS

Here is where it shows no USA Flag

Shop Partner - dicodes-mods.com

In @GeekyGeezer we (@Katdarling & me) trust.

Someone should put that on currency. It has a nice ring... :lol:

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
I sent them a polite yet firm and insistant email asking for concrete ETA and proof of inbound Stock from Germany. Give till Monday to provide and if none or vague, request refund immed. Paid thru Paypal so would have a swift Plan B should such issues arise and a "Nuke Option" become necessary.
Thnx much to all for the Intel, advice, and for excusing the hijack :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread