NEW Dicodes Dani Box Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Ali

Aug 19, 2018
Oman
Although am a dna fanboy, dicodes make the most sophisticated and elegant mods. Pictures dont do it justice, you have to actually hold it to appreciate the quality and finish on it.
It’s not as popular as dna’s And yihi’s because of its settle design and hefty price but you do get what you pay for.
Second reason I think that it’s designed with European vaping style in mind (high resistance and low power), even looks wise it goes better with kayfuns,taifuns, skyline.....etc rather than drippers.
Absolutely the Best tc board in the market as of now, I got my v3 wired and wicked since 2 weeks now and it still tastes and hits the same. With dna’s When i run low on juice i start getting a hint of a dryhit (around 20% of what a dry hit actually tastes like) after which the board starts throttling the power down to save the wick, so I developed a habit to stopping as soon as the tank is dry.
With dicodes am confident enough to keep on vaping till the last drop, way pass a dry tank until it stop hitting on its own and still no dry hits .
If you are into tc, save your money and get a dicodes + custom leather sleeve.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Stop it - just stop, it all of you!:mad:
I'll have to unwatch - Can't believe you guys are all making me consider spending several hundred dollars on a mod!

Seriously, I bought a DNA for the size, but over time, it's just made me spoiled, and I'm realizing I don't get as good a vape on my other mods. I really don't care much about looks, but this blue mini, well. And now all this....not sure how long I can resist. I'd have probably caved already if it had usb.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I'll have to unwatch - Can't believe you guys are all making me consider spending several hundred dollars on a mod!

Seriously, I bought a DNA for the size, but over time, it's just made me spoiled, and I'm realizing I don't get as good a vape on my other mods. I really don't care much about looks, but this blue mini, well. And now all this....not sure how long I can resist. I'd have probably caved already if it had usb.
It does have a USB...

User Serviceable Battery!!!

Buy with confidence.

LOLz

M.Ali

Aug 19, 2018
Oman

I know your pain. Most of us started as smoking quitters and ended up as a hobiests.
The new Dani box mini is in my shopping cart since 3 days now. still cant find the courage to check out. I keep having a dream about my wife collecting the parcel from the post office....one big nightmare :cry:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Who'd you order from?

I ordered it from Creme De Vape on 8/26, I guess Royal Mail had a holiday, and with yesterday's holiday here, I have seen no movement. Okay strike that, it just showed up in Chicago. Wow I have not seen a package from them, go straight to Chicago before. :?:

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Mine is via private sale. Got my Dani Extreme V3 18350 Titanium from Cremedevape, good experience.

I have used them quite a few times for Kayfun stuff, the shipping time is usually around 10 to 12 days. First time I have ordered a mod from them though. :|

KAS

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
That's all fine & dandy for you, Kas, but just don't come back on here raving about how wonderful it is, making a chronic tightwad like me want to spend that much on a mod!

Hmmm...although my spending has gone way down, and I don't really have to try new atties anymore.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
That's all fine & dandy for you, Kas, but just don't come back on here raving about how wonderful it is, making a chronic tightwad like me want to spend that much on a mod!

Hmmm...although my spending has gone way down, and I don't really have to try new atties anymore.

I understand the tightwaddedness very well, I had to put off the purchase for quite some time. (Money is tight right now) I was very happy with the Radius, and I paid close to $200.00 for each one. (have 4 of them) I also paid for my other provari's at full price. I was just looking for a quality replacement. As far as atty's go I like Kayfuns, The prime is good but I still like my old lite's and lite +'s. :)

It took me a while of playing with it, but figured out how to adjust the watts. It will go to work with me tomorrow. Chances are I will get more of these, but it will have to be spread out over several months. I kind of doubt I will get the charger, it is very easy to change the battery.

KAS

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I had something weird happen today, it happened twice. A error code 7, I looked it up and I think it is a fault, because it happened at the beginning of a puff. This code indicates I was firing it for 20 seconds. :?: It was also difficult to turn the code off, so I could fire it again. I don't know what was going on with it. :unsure:

KAS

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I had something weird happen today, it happened twice. A error code 7, I looked it up and I think it is a fault, because it happened at the beginning of a puff. This code indicates I was firing it for 20 seconds. :?: It was also difficult to turn the code off, so I could fire it again. I don't know what was going on with it. :unsure:

KAS
At that price, customer support should be pretty helpful...keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread