Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
The Dani Box 21700 "Cool Coal" DLC edition arrived at CDV. It is a measly 438.59 USD if you are exempt from the European VAT. That comes to $180 to have the end caps and buttons coated black.

Only $3.98 at Home Depot :D

black-rust-oleum-stops-rust-general-purpose-spray-paint-7776830-40_1000.jpg

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
The Dani Box 21700 "Cool Coal" DLC edition arrived at CDV. It is a measly 438.59 USD if you are exempt from the European VAT. That comes to $180 to have the end caps and buttons coated black.

I have to admit that it does look good, but I don't see myself getting one anytime soon. That is just to much money for me right now, like the price of these stab wood ones. I think if I was going to pay that much, I would prefer the wood more. :|

KAS

Wolfmeat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Central WI
I have to admit that it does look good, but I don't see myself getting one anytime soon. That is just to much money for me right now, like the price of these stab wood ones. I think if I was going to pay that much, I would prefer the wood more. :|

KAS

I have to agree on that one. My favorite rta's are all stainless and wouldn't look good on it. My earlier comment on having to repurchase atty's is real.

Interestingly I've seen multiple comments from people looking for Taifun GT IV DLC versions pop up on Facebook and Reddit. Coincidence? I haven't seen a Taifun available in a while, but a Squape N[duro] would run $208 usd from CDV. A DLC Dani Box 21700 and Squape would run around $800 shipped. That's a bit rich!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
BTW, if anyone in this group does purchase a DLC Dani Mini or 21700 be certain to post many pictures in this thread so that I can drool.

Not mine ... Keith posted these pics in his Dicodes FB group.

Dani #1.jpg

Dani#2.jpg

Last edited:

Impulso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocklin, ca

I’ll take 3.

No regrets not waiting. What’s it coated with? Diamonds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wolfmeat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Central WI
Here's another post from the dicodes group on FB. We have a collaberation.

SvoёMesto
· April 24 ·

A seamless combination. Perfectly matched, first class functionality, performance and high-end quality standards. Nothing less are the requirements for this joint project of dicodes and SvoëMesto.
The Dani Box Mini and the Kayfun [lite] have been an iconic Duo for a while. Now, they are available as Special Edition in one set – 100% Made in Germany.
dark silk is a surface treatment method, which has been developed in a collaboration between dicodes and SvoëMesto. The surface is prepared in a multistage blasting procedure before being DLC coated with a color that is unique to this project. Due to harmonized processes the surfaces of atomizer and box are identical every time with a smooth matte finish that looks like – well – dark silk.

Available soon in limited numbers.
upload_2020-4-26_20-4-12.png

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
Here's another post from the dicodes group on FB. We have a collaberation.

SvoёMesto
· April 24 ·

A seamless combination. Perfectly matched, first class functionality, performance and high-end quality standards. Nothing less are the requirements for this joint project of dicodes and SvoëMesto.
The Dani Box Mini and the Kayfun [lite] have been an iconic Duo for a while. Now, they are available as Special Edition in one set – 100% Made in Germany.
dark silk is a surface treatment method, which has been developed in a collaboration between dicodes and SvoëMesto. The surface is prepared in a multistage blasting procedure before being DLC coated with a color that is unique to this project. Due to harmonized processes the surfaces of atomizer and box are identical every time with a smooth matte finish that looks like – well – dark silk.

Available soon in limited numbers.
View attachment 882227

Arghhh... want one!!!

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread